• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ken K. vs Ren A. - Letz do dis (3 more votes)

Ren massively outhaxes. With Third Eye, he figures out from the get-go that Kaneki vastly overpowers him in raw strength and try to keep his distance. He'll be cautious of magic, but since Kaneki has none of that, Ren will figure out from Kaneki's attempts to approach that he only has physical attacks, before switching to Shiki-Ouji and no-selling all of Kaneki's attacks. Voting Ren.

Can it bypass Kaneki's regen?

And Kaneki doesn't have to go into melee. It can attack Ukaku kagune from long distances, and due to the fact that It has a detachable and expanding kagune, it can simply set a series of traps throughout the battlefield that will pierce the enemy as they approach.

All of those are still physical attacks. The moment Ren figures out that fact, he'll switch to a Null Phys Persona like Shiki-Ouji, and in a pinch, he'll do it earlier if he can't dodge Kaneki's Ukaku shots.

Kaneki's regen isn't much of a factor. None of Ren's attacks can really hurt Kaneki anyway, so hax would be Ren's sole means of beating him. Ren will notice his attacks doing nothing, and with the information given by Third Eye, he'll know to use ailments instead; all of which would incap.

It's not like Ren even has to approach him, his magic reaches several kilometers. He'll see any landmind via Third Eye, and know to go for his magic, as to which he had a variety of options to utterly bombard him with, that can also be AOE if he wishes.

Naw Kaneki has a win con - I do not think joker can survive getting hit by 7-B AP with Low 7-C durability

Does he have a chance of getting in at all? I do not think so.
His opponent as I understood sees the future, can bypass physical damage, and also kill hax.
Just no chance.

Okay, I misinterpreted the power of the Third Eye. But that doesn't change anything. The enemy learns about Kaneki's powers, becomes invulnerable to attacks, and kills hax.

Kaneki still has a wincon in that if Ren doesn't switch to Shiki-Ouji, or gets caught off-guard before he does, he gets one-shot immediately. It's a possibility, but an unlikely one, so Ren still decisively wins.

Back