• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yusuke Godai (Kamen Rider Kuuga) vs Ken Kaneki (Centipede Ghoul)

Jamesthetaker said:
Since this have been going for too long, i'm just gonna give my vote to Kuuga FRA.
Which reasons particularly?

@AKM sama The nuclear explosive that Kaneki can't tank or avoid. Kuuga only need to kick him once and it's done. But i might change my mind if somebody can counter against my argument.

First, he'll need to connect. Besides his Rising Mighty Kick which is his strongest attack, he doesn't have anything going for him and Kaneki is much more versatile with his munerous kagune limbs.

Yes, that is certainly right but all of his attacks are armed with similar ability. I already gave an long explanation above, but my point still stand. At some point, Kaneki will get hit by one of Kuuga attacks and die.

Also, Rising Mighty Kick isn't his strongest attack but it's the Titan Form finisher, Rising Calamity Titan.

"At some point"

That's what I'm alluding to. With Kaneki's numerous versatile kagune, he can easily impale or cut Kuuga many times before Kuuga reaches close enough to kick him.

The Kagune would explode tho, not Kaneki. Idk what that video has anything to do with what you wrote.

Yeah, the kagune would explode not.Kaneki himself, but that mean he would do that again and again, and when he finally reach Kaneki then its game over

What Velox said, it will reduce the amount of Kagune he had, giving Yusuke less time to deal with them. That video i wrote justify my argument of Kuuga kick would still gonna explosive under no circumstances.

So you're just gonna assume that out of dozens of kagune limbs coming at him, he can kick all of them at the same time? While he kicks one of them, the others will impale/cut him. Also it takes time after he kicks them and before they explode.

His Kagune is for the most part still a part of his body, it's not something that he detached away from his body like Touka's Kagune does if memory serve. If his kick touch any one of them, Kuuga's signature sealing energy will still be tranferred into Kaneki's body and nuke kaboom him nonetheless. Even if Kaneki can somehow know about Kuuga's Sealing energy contained within his blows (which is pretty unlikely) and detach his Kagune limbs fast enough before it assblast him, Kuuga can just repeat the same process over and over again leaving Kaneki with less and less room to breath over the period of the fight

The energy transferal doesn't even need to behave like that. Unlike the truck, a Kagune isn't technically a foreign object to a Ghoul's physiology. The Kagune recieving the energy means Kaneki is receiving the energy unless the Kagune in question is detached like the type that shoots the bloody thing like Touka or that one Ghoul that plants her Kagune and remotely activate them as tendril bomb or some shit

"If his kick touch any one of them, Kuuga's signature sealing energy will still be tranferred into Kaneki's body and nuke kaboom him nonetheless"

Proof of this? Has he managed to do something like this with his kick?

Using his bike to ram into the opponent restricts his own movements and makes him even more vulnerable to kagune attacks though, before he could even reach Kaneki.

That looks OOC and I don't think it's his first move anyway. Like the easiest and most obvious way Kuuga would try is rushing in to kick Kaneki. And Kaneki has the simplest task to grab his leg mid air and rapid fire impale and cut him apart a hundred times using his dozens of kagune.

Literally how it's described everytime

Õ┐൫║µèÇÒü»Õ░üÕì░Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆÞÂ│Òü½Þ¥╝ÒéüÒüªµö¥ÒüñÒâ×ÒéñÒâåÒéúÒé¡ÒââÒé»ÒÇé

ÕÅ│ÞÂ│Òü½Õ░üÕì░Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéƵ║£ÒéüÒüªµö¥ÒüñÞÀ│Òü│Þ╣┤ÒéèÒÇé

Õ░üÕì░Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆÕÅĵ؃ÒüùÒüªµö¥ÒüñÕÅ│Òé╣ÒâêÒâ¼Òâ╝ÒâêÒÇé

Bottom line is that Kuuga hit something, transfer the sealing energy unto whatever shit he punches and/or kicks and ***** explode as the consequence. Only time sealing energy thing didn't directly work are either caused by

1. Similar case as to what i said about Touka, because by that point what Godai punches are no longer a part of someone's body hence the energy transfer is rendered moot

2. All of Grongi have sealing energy as well, which makes sealing energy less effective since Kuuga's Mighty Kick/Punch and all of its variant runs on a mechanic that the more Sealing energy a Grongi possess, the less effective Kuuga's technique became unless Kuuga weaken them first to the point where he can sense that their energies are low enough for him to Mighty Kick their asses into oblivion

Kaneki doesn't enjoy either of those two perks. His Kagune isn't really the type that got detached from his body nor does he possesses any Sealing energy to lessen the effect of Kuuga's own Sealing energy

"Bottom line is that Kuuga hit something, transfer the sealing energy unto whatever shit he punches and/or kicks and ***** explode as the consequence"

Whatever shit he kicks in this case would be a kagune and that will explode. Is there some evidence where he kicked an extended body part of some monster but transferred the explosion to his main body? Kaneki doesn't detach his kagune but it can be cut away if need be.

Also it would be much easier for Kaneki to impale him with dozens of kagune in mid air when he jumps to kick.

There's little to no Grongi who extends a part of their body to my recollection coz the show was aired on 2000 so the effect they can pull off is pretty damn limited on top of their poor budget. Most ranged Grongis just eject or shoot stuff and they mask it with blurry effects, though that doesn't really change my point on how sealing energy making contact with Kaneki's body is enough to nuke him since that's literally how Kuuga's attacks work unless Kagune is suddenly not a part of a Ghoul's body now

He doesn't really need to do a jump and somersault for Mighty Kick, he does that solely to strengthen the momentum behind the kick. He can do that without any startup and the only change it'll make is his kick having less impact but the sealing energy transfer would still work. The dude can also use his Mighty Punch variant of the attack which literally has no start up whatsoever

Kaneki doesn't possess a Sealing energy as i said above. The explosion would simply happen much faster due to it unless Godai purposefully make it behave differently like how he used the truck to transfer the energy to that Initial D Grongi for whatever reason; As evidenced by 2 separate occasions, namely Onodera's Ultimate Punch (simply a much stronger version of Mighty Punch) imploding the moment his fist made contact with Tsukasa or when Sougo used the Sealing energy on N-Daguva-Zeba (further signified with the Kuuga insignia which only happen after a Mighty Kick or its other variant), also without any somersault start up to boot

https://youtu.be/3Cf03blIS6U?t=162 2:42 to 2:44

https://youtu.be/EUAUsc14yR0?t=30 0:30 to 0:39

EMS-TC02 Phantom said:
that doesn't really change my point on how sealing energy making contact with Kaneki's body is enough to nuke him since that's literally how Kuuga's attacks work unless Kagune is suddenly not a part of a Ghoul's body now
Except the explosion from the kick only happens at the point of contact. And Kagune is more like an extension of his body made up of RC cells. Nothing suggests that kicking a kagune would blow up Kaneki's main body.

He doesn't really need to do a jump and somersault for Mighty Kick
But he does that in character. Anyway, point taken.

As evidenced by 2 separate occasions, namely Onodera's Ultimate Punch (simply a much stronger version of Mighty Punch) imploding the moment his fist made contact with Tsukasa or when Sougo used the Sealing energy on N-Daguva-Zeba (further signified with the Kuuga insignia which only happen after a Mighty Kick or its other variant), also without any somersault start up to boot
But can he do that in this post-shock therapy key?

In the video, the truck had no connection to the Grongi but the energy still transfer to him, noneless.

Before that he just randomly kick at the enemy. The somersault is just Kuuga demonstrate on how to land a properly kick. In situation like this, he not gonna waste time messing around and letting his enemy grabbed him.

Some of his other forms, like Dragon form give him the speed and agility to deal with Kaneki hundred of kagune, Titan form could likely tank most of his limbs and destroy them with his sword.

The OP give Kuuga access to Gouram, which can help him in this fight.

Jamesthetaker said:
In the video, the truck had no connection to the Grongi but the energy still transfer to him, noneless.
There should be some context to it, otherwise there was never a need for him to physically touch his enemies. He could've just kicked the Earth and transferred his energy. Nevertheless, that's OOC. Also, he can use only one of his forms at a time.

My vote goes to Kaneki. Dodging one kick for which the opponent needs to come close is extremely easier than dodging a dozen extensible kagune limbs.

"There should be some context to it, otherwise there was never a need for him to physically touch his enemies."

... What? His Sealing Energy is transfered by physical contact, where else is this not the case? The logic is incredibly simple; Gurongi resists Kuuga's Finishers because they themselves have the same energy of which to counter it. Kaneki does not benefit from this.

"He could've just kicked the Earth and transferred his energy."

And... blow up the Earth..? I mean, Ultimate Kuuga can do this via WoG.

"Nevertheless, that's OOC. Also, he can use only one of his forms at a time."

Rising Pegasus is just as strong as Rising Mighty Kuuga's Rider Kick and that form's finisher is ranged as well as basically homing.

Also Kuuga can hotswap between forms in just a few seconds so this is not at all a problem.

"My vote goes to Kaneki. Dodging one kick for which the opponent needs to come close is extremely easier than dodging a dozen extensible kagune limbs."

Or Kuuga just shoots Kaneki with his Pegasus Gun.

Back