• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Ghoul :Re-visions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I've been planning on doing this for a long time.

Hello everyone, I want to talk about the high lvl-up "Tokyo ghoul" verse.
I don't have much experience with this, but I will try to explain it clearly.

(1)For starters - the SPEED:

It has always seemed to me that speed is the most underestimated parameter in this verse. Looking at the high hypersonic "Berserk Golden Age" and MFTL "JoJo" I thought - "is there really nothing impressive in TG?". A little thought I found some worthy achievements.

First, it's everyone's favorite lightning. Dodge lightning, Narukami was in the first and second manga. Narukami lightning even showed several properties inherent in natural lightning. However, in this case, the verse went FTL, which seemed very doubtful.

I decided to give up lightning speed and scale it differently. However about it in the following point.

1] In this calc, I calculated the velocity of Amon in Arata -

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:NikHelton/Hypersonic_in_"Tokyo_Ghoul"

Finding the speed of Amon, I figured the approximate speed of Kaneki and based on this calculate the speed of lightning.

According to the results of the calculation in the framework of "Tokyo Ghoul" characters had a speed of 30 times the speed of sound or high hypersonic.

You can learn more about it here.

There is also a very interesting calc with eto speed at the time of the first part and I can voice it if you ask.

2]it is Obvious that the characters in "Tokyo Ghoul: Re" have become much stronger. But how much?

Following the same link, you will see the second part of calc.

There the Kaneki speed of Cochlea times is scaled starting from the speed of "lightning".

Ken goes a distance of 13 or 96 times more than "lightning", which gives us results from 500 to 3700+ mach or Massively Hypersonic and Massively Hypersonic+

This article, however, has found the velocity of electricity has two meanings: 1,6 and 11 Mach.

Using these values as "X" I got much smaller but still impressive values:

1. Mach 24 or 178.
2. Mach 173 or 1280.

Some of these will do for a poem.

(2)The Next thing I wanted to talk about - Attack Potency:

Initially, the verse was very arranged top, but I changed it. Nevertheless, the characteristics remained the same.

The main push of the AP for Top-Tier characters will be the eto feat in Cochlea.

Read more - User blog:NikHelton/"Tokyo Ghoul" lvl up in calc AP.

The achievement of the Eto with the destruction of the giant compactor will fit perfectly for level 8-B that the marketplace gives her AP and Durability with City Block level.

From this follows:

>Kaneki "Black Ripper" breaks kakuja Eto in one attack

http://www.*************/manga/tokyo_ghoul_re/c056/11.html

>Kaneki Post-Cochlea is stronger than Kaneki "Black Ripper"

>Kaneki (Post-Cochlea) can't get through Amon kakuja http://www.*************/manga/tokyo_ghoul_re/c113/11.html

>Seido get through Amon kakuja several times and even completely destroys armor http://www.*************/manga/tokyo_ghoul_re/c114/13.html

http://www.*************/manga/tokyo_ghoul_re/c115/14.html

>Amon and Seido fight on an equal footing in this battle. http://www.*************/manga/tokyo_ghoul_re/c115/13.html

>I think it is at least a reason to increase Durability and Attack Potency Amon and Seido (8-B/8-A)

Now let's talk about the power of the 2 strongest characters of the verse - Kaneki and Furuta. The first is developing throughout the manga, while the second Eto wins with one blow in the middle of the work.

Analysis of the feat can be seen in the same link - User blog:NikHelton/"Tokyo Ghoul" lvl up

In short, the Post-Dragon Kaneki has one interesting feat - the destruction of kagune monsters with one blow. The tentacles themselves are large enough to have a length of 40-60 meters. And the most interesting - at the beginning of the manga we were told that on the strength of kagune not inferior steel (and possibly even surpasses). Therefore, considering that Kaneki just drilled all the tentacles in a single attack I calculated levels are Low 7-C.
Furuta has a clear parity with it, though lagging behind in reaction, but still the same level.

(3)Lvl-down of Roma

The characteristics and strength of the Roma are not true. She was easily beate by Urie in its strongest form, and Kuroiwa defended and pressed her with a decorative sword.

SSS-rank was given to it before the events of the first manga and thus the appearance of such characters as Eto, None-Killing Owl, Seydo Takizawa, Kaneki Ken, Kurona and many others. It can not match the level of strength of One-Eyed Owl, because lost character Mid High-Tier.

(4) Lifting Strength - Yes,and it is available:

In the battle with the Quinx squad Amo with his bare hands catches the kick Saiko, who later breaks down several sections of the building and has AP "Small Building level". The force of the blow should be at least 100-1000 tons, but Amon hardly, but keeps it. Based on this, it is necessary to raise the Lifting Strength to "100 class" or "K class".

(5)Conclusion:

It seems that I have sorted out all the questions that interest me and found a lot of achievements that raise the level of verse. We already have:

Speed: High Hypersonic (Tokyo Ghoul), Massively Hypersonic and Massively Hypersonic+ (Tokyo Ghoul:Re) and one achievement Massively Hypersonic at Eto that I can talk about if you want.

AP: 8-B on top tier characters. Low 7-C ''from Kaneki, Furuta and maybe Arima.
I would also like to emphasize that it has been repeatedly stated that the
Dragon can destroy Tokyo, for which its level can be raised to "At least 7-B". Based on the same and noting the superiority of such characters as Seido, Amon and Kaneki on Arima "Black Ripper" and their level can be raised even up to 8-A, but that's another story.

LS: From "100 class" to "K class"

Well, I tried to state all that I wanted to say and I am very interested in what you will answer about my calcs. I hope at least some achievements will be accepted and made.
And of course - "remember, call the Monarch."

Also, I would appreciate if somebody could help Nik to apply the statistics changes warranted by his accepted calculations, as he tried and failed to properly do so previously.

I originally attached the thread to the Tokyo Ghoul verse and invited people here.
I think it's worth the wait.

The thing about that rain calc is I'm not sure it's accurate to say that's rain being blown away and not just generic air shockwaves effect from moving.

Dunno if that changes anything there, I'll check the rest later.

Monarch Laciel said:
The thing about that rain calc is I'm not sure it's accurate to say that's rain being blown away and not just generic air shockwaves effect from moving.
Calc group considered the scaling is correct.

Well, in defense I will say that on the attached frame the empty space completely repeats the shape of the spear and Amon, which already indicates the streamlining, because in the case of a shock wave we would have a whole dome that would dispel the drops around the circumference.

ðÉð╝ð¥ð¢2

Amon3

Also I'm wondering what you say about the proposed AP and LS.

I'll definitely come back to this. Just need some time to analyze the OP.

I genuinely don't agree with a fast Tokyo Ghoul when even Sui Ishida, Tokyo Ghoul's creator, labeled Kaneki as having a running speed of 52km/h.

Lifting Strength I can agree with it, it's very simple.

I'd like to read more about the AP section before agreeing since I kinda have an issue with the Eto calc that begins the AP scaling.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I genuinely don't agree with a fast Tokyo Ghoul when even Sui Ishida, Tokyo Ghoul's creator, labeled Kaneki as having a running speed of 52km/h.
52km/h? Are you talking about the comic omake, which should not be taken seriously?

To show the improbability of omake and its stated speeds, I ask you to pay attention to the speed of Shirazu's kagune.
30km/h too little, because he has used kagune during the chase at the beginning of the manga and managed to get ahead going cars. At this speed, he would quietly overtake kagune on a motorcycle and leave them behind, not to mention that kagune would not catch up with the car.

Omake

I've voiced my concerns of calc stacking about the speed calcs in the related blog itself.

The rest of the changes seem fine. However, about Roma, I'd like to mention that she was not in her kakuja form when she was killed by a stronger Urie who had just then unleashed his shield. She probably underestimated him and was caught off-guard, but since she didn't use her kakuja form, her kakuja rating should stay.

The rest of the changes seem fine. However, about Roma, I'd like to mention that she was not in her kakuja form when she was killed by a stronger Urie who had just then unleashed his shield. She probably underestimated him and was caught off-guard, but since she didn't use her kakuja form, her kakuja rating should stay.

So Urie and so ripped Roma's kakuja from the inside, which is already an achievement.
Roma s strikes in kakuja reflect Kuroiwa using a decorative sword that speaks volumes. And I remind you that you are putting it on a par with the Eto, which strikes broke Arata's, destroyed quinquies and defeated a detachment of armed Kuroiwa, Ui, Hoji and Shinohara. The different levels of corny. To defeat the one-Eyed Owl need either a squad of assembled armed investigators in Arata, who fully thought out the fight to the last detail, or someone from the top 5 verse.
For the victory over Roma enough peak Urie or Kuroiwa with Arata.

Kuroiwa didn't even remotely resist Roma. He did not reflect any strike, he was thrown off by a single punch. Same happened with Urie, they were clearly no match for Roma and it was like a cakewalk for her the entire fight.

Urie only managed to rip Roma from the inside and it can be seen as an outlier. After that she was not able to use her kakuja and got killed.

AKM sama said:
Kuroiwa didn't even remotely resist Roma. He did not reflect any strike, he was thrown off by a single punch. Same happened with Urie, they were clearly no match for Roma and it was like a cakewalk for her the entire fight.
Urie only managed to rip Roma from the inside and it can be seen as an outlier. After that she was not able to use her kakuja and got killed.
Feat with the tearing from the inside can not be considered outlier because kakuja as armor should be equally strong inside and outside.
Besides, on the 3rd picture you can see how Urie cuts kakuja the hand kagune.
Kagune Urie weaker kagune Tooru, which in turn could not deter weakened version of Eto-zombie.

Roma

To be fair, Urie was able to cut the rest of her kakuja only when she was separated from it. Apart from tering it from the inside, in the entire fight Urie didn't do anything to Roma. She was playing with him even before going all kakuja and once she was in kakuja, she almost ended him in 2 blows.

That's why I'm saying that him tearing that kakuja from the inside can be treated as an outlier.

AKM sama said:
To be fair, Urie was able to cut the rest of her kakuja only when she was separated from it. Apart from tering it from the inside, in the entire fight Urie didn't do anything to Roma. She was playing with him even before going all kakuja and once she was in kakuja, she almost ended him in 2 blows.
That's why I'm saying that him tearing that kakuja from the inside can be treated as an outlier.
In any case, Roma has shown nothing to be comparable to Eto.

What can you say about AP scaling and speed?

She is given a rating of SSS which means she is comparable to at least Yoshimura and above Owl-Takizawa who was SS+ during Rushima operation.

AKM sama said:
She is given a rating of SSS which means she is comparable to at least Yoshimura and above Owl-Takizawa who was SS+ during Rushima operation.
She received a SSS prior to the events of the first manga, these characters like One-Eyed Owl and Seido did not exist and the rank system has changed a lot. The outcome of the battle would be very different, whether Kuroiwa with quinqui and Arata.
At the same time, we remember how Eto scattered detachment of the strongest investigators in Arata's.

The standard for the ratings did not change. Her receiving the rating prior to Eto and the others doesn't matter. Like you said Roma was one of the first to get a SSS rating. Sure, Eto is stronger than Roma but Roma's rating was not revised. The later ghouls who were rated SS+ would still be below Roma, because she is like the baseline for clearing into the SSS rating.

I guess she can be given Urie's rating and then a likely/possibly rating which is comparable to other SSS ghouls. But I still think Urie ripping her from the inside should be treated as an outlier.

Great job. The attack potentcy and speed should definitely be enhanced, I propose to begin the discussion of this issue. And Roma on the top tier is one of the funniest things I've seen.

DarthSorox said:
Great job. The attack potentcy and speed should definitely be enhanced, I propose to begin the discussion of this issue. And Roma on the top tier is one of the funniest things I've seen.
Thank you for your evaluation. As think what the end of the speed the most suited, is worth whether to lend the Dragon 7-B level of and there is whether in verse characters level 8-A?

Monarch Laciel said:
So what do you think about this calc now?

NikHelton said:
The speed calc seems to be accepted. I already said I agree with everything else (AP, durability and lifting strength) excpet for the stuff about Roma.

AKM sama said:
NikHelton said:
The speed calc seems to be accepted. I already said I agree with everything else (AP, durability and lifting strength) excpet for the stuff about Roma.
Then can you make changes to verse and profiles with a link to calc? I'm just sure I'll break all the profiles :D

Most of these revisions are done. I still need to work on some minor scaling issues for the verse though.

Just a question, shouldn't Dragon kaneki be At least Low 7-C? I highly doubt Post-Dragon Kaneki is stronger than his Dragon self.

I agree.

Kaneki was really quite a small part of the Dragon all up, and there's no reason that a small chunk of the Dragon should be weaker than the entire thing.

It was often mentioned that the Dragon can destroy Tokyo. In addition, it was said that it is constantly growing and increasing tenfold in a short time. I think this gives a minimum 7-B lvl.

Dziga said:
Just a question, shouldn't Dragon kaneki be At least Low 7-C? I highly doubt Post-Dragon Kaneki is stronger than his Dragon self.
Yes, he was also wounded many times by the Dragon while he was fighting them, so the Dragon scales to Kaneki.

As for the destruction of Tokyo, that was implied to be over time.

Okay. Thanks. Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back