• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nessie VS Keiji Mogami (Battle for 8th strongest non-smurf 6-B)

Before anyone says anything, the abstract existence type 1 for nessie, it can't really interact in that form, only maybe use it if Nessie gets destroyed or smth. Otherwise, they're just a being of pure chaos and disorder, and are free from the laws of physics.

Just staring at an outer god can make you insane.

Nessie passively makes the entire territory (Hundreds of Kilometers) its area, and can use its subjective reality to (By just simply deep breathing):
Poison the enemy with soul poison that, as the name suggest, poisons your soul.

Revert causality so that the attacker becomes the attacked instead.

Resurrect itself.

Make something out of nothing.

Rewind time.

Probably a **** ton more, but I'm just going based on its showings.

Can he see and interact with Mogami? Not even other espers in the series can sense Mogami despite being capable of seeing other spirits, energy, and ghosts.

Also what stops Mogami from passively sucking out his life force and incapacitating him?

Or possessing him? Or mind haxing him?

Can he see and interact with Mogami? Not even other espers in the series can sense Mogami despite being capable of seeing other spirits, energy, and ghosts.
Probably not, unless seeing and interacting with other concepts count. That said, what stops Nessie from just turning him insane the moment he looks at it?
Also what stops Mogami from passively sucking out his life force and incapacitating him?
Kind of not sure how that works, considering Nessie is a conceptual being and their true form is a concept. Not to mention, its body is literally chaos and disorder, can Mogami effect that?
Or possessing him? Or mind haxing him?
As I said, their true selves are conceptual beings, so I'm not sure how any mind altering shenanigans will work against it.

Last edited:
Uh bumpty? I'm not sure if Nessie can interact with Keiji, unless concepts count, but can't it outlast Keiji or turn him insane since he can perceive it?

That said, what stops Nessie from just turning him insane the moment he looks at it?
Espers do have a degree of resistance to mental influence. Also, can Nessie affect people who don't really have a brain or conventional form of consciousness/mind?

As I said, their true selves are conceptual beings, so I'm not sure how any mind altering shenanigans will work against it.
I don't think it can affect his true self, but does he need to?

Can't he just affect the normal form and incap it?

Espers do have a degree of resistance to mental influence. Also, can Nessie affect people who don't really have a brain or conventional form of consciousness/mind?
I mean, probably yeah considering even gods were afraid of it, and those beings are just souls and some are concepts. Additionally, the mind haxes in the verse can even affect concepts. So, as long as it has an ego, consciousness of any type, etc... It should work. Additionally, I believe it is already set In stone that u need specific resistance to type 3 rather any other resistance.
I don't think it can affect his true self, but does he need to?

Can't he just affect the normal form and incap it?
I don't think so, no. Though I need to check the scans again, so ignore that for. But can he even affect Nessie normal body considering her AE2? Has he been shown to effect dudes who are made from literal chaos? Also, why can't Nessie just reverse causality?

Uh, well, that's pretty much it then.

Mogami can't affect him and he gets passive mindhaxed.

Is the madness type 3 the incapacitating kind or just the loss of reasoning kind?
Not shown (For now), buuuuuut, considering that they are referenced and are made to be exactly like the same beings who are the cause of madness type 3 incap type (AKA, Lovecraft. Even the strongest dude in the verse is literally azathoth and just like the original, everything is his dream. And the other dude is called The Crawling Chaos, aka Nyar), I believe it should be safe to say It's the incap type.

Even if it wasn't, Mogami can't affect him, and Nessie can just outlast from there.

Wouldn't it be kind of a forever incon considering both would be immortal with infinite stamina and no way of getting rid of eachother?
Ah, I got kind of confused looking at Mogami's profile. It states that he has Extremely high, but also Limitless in his physical form. Not exactly sure how that works.

Ah, I got kind of confused looking at Mogami's profile. It states that he has Extremely high, but also Limitless in his physical form. Not exactly sure how that works.
You mean "Physically tireless" ?

It's because he's a spirit. He doesn't really get tired or anything like a normal person would. He'll just keep existing forever yeah

Oh, then I assume the "Extremely high" rating is for his usage of esper power? Like, it isn't limitless?

Oh, then I assume the "Extremely high" rating is for his usage of esper power? Like, it isn't limitless?
No they are two different keys.

The extremely high is only for his human self. Before he died and became an evil spirit.

His esper power is practically limitless as he absorbs energy from like everything passively.

Oh, what? Two keys? Kinda got confused since the profile doesn't really have two keys.

Very well then, I guess madness is Nessie's wincon.

To put it briefly, ghosts in Mob Psycho don't really need to eat or absorb energy and will remain forever unless someone exorcises them. Mogami in special even has Dimple tell him with the amount of grudge he has he will never be able to pass on even if he wanted.

Back