• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mob Psycho 100 spooky addition CRT part 1

I made this CRT to add some of the more straightfoward abilities on top of small fixes to a few characters.
2nd part will contain abilities and powers that are more controversial, things that will affect various types of supernatural beings and abilities i'm not too sure about or require more thorough contextualization.

???% MOB:
???% Mob should get [Gravity manipulation] for passively increasing gravity in an area around himself with his body as the epicenter. (Chapter 100.2, page 42)

Agree
2. ???% should also get [Accelerated Development] or [Statistics Amplification] as his power was steadily increasing, noted by both Teruki and Toichiro (Chapter 100.1 page 52,page 81)

Disagree with both, this seems to just be a byproduct of his passive power absorption
3. This scan should likely be added to his technology manipulation (Chapter 100.1, page 79)

4. ???% Mob should scale to 10x 100% Mob's class P feat due to this:
Mob's Class P feat is done by a 100% Mob on par with 10% Toichiro. This is done just by him powering up to that state with no effort.
???% is capable of effortlessly one-shotting people on par with 100% Courage Mob, who's inferior to but in the same ballpark as 100% Toichiro. So ???% >> 10 times 1.382e+15 kg, since lifting strength and psychic power scale directly. (Note that this is already accepted and in the verse's page LS calculation tabber. this is just so it can be mentioned in Mob's profile.)
I've already discussed this before but weakest 100% form actually scales to 20% Toichiro so it'd be a 5x increase.
The multiplier itself I agree with
Astral form Mob:
Astral Mob should get [shapeshifting] for briefly changing his form while in Mogami's world. (Chapter 65, page 35-36)

Agree
Keiji Mogami:
Ghost:
Mogami should get [Resistance to ESP] since a room full of espers including Mob was unable to sense him. (Chapter 60, page 2-15)

Agree
Human:
Mogami should have his [Lifeforce Absorption] moved to his ghost key as he never showed it while human and should instead gain [Soul absorption] in it's place (wich ghost form will also have.) his weakness section should also note he is prone to incapacitating headache fits if he absorbs too much ghostly matter. (Chapter 63, pages 7,8,9)

Agree

Disagree with both, this seems to just be a byproduct of his passive power absorption
I don't quite understand. getting stronger by absorbing more energy is still getting stronger. Do you mean he should get a "higher" with energy absorption or that the justification should just be added to his energy absorption?
I've already discussed this before but weakest 100% form actually scales to 20% Toichiro so it'd be a 5x increase.
The multiplier itself I agree with
Ok, gotta wait for a reply from Planck tho

I don't quite understand. getting stronger by absorbing more energy is still getting stronger. Do you mean he should get a "higher" with energy absorption or that the justification should just be added to his energy absorption?
I mean that Accelerated Development by Power Absorption is explicitly not fit our criteria for Accelerated development and that's really all there is to it.

As for Statistics Amplification if it is added it should be a byproduct of his power Absorption and nothing else
Ok, gotta wait for a reply from Planck tho
I believe he agrees with this as he was present on the CRT where I established the Toichiro percentage scaling that is currently used to scale Mob's tier

However we can still wait if you want further confirmation

The lifting strength multiplier is pretty weird in itself. I do recall 100% Mob interacting with 10% Toichiro but I might be confusing an anime-only thing with the manga.

That said, I'd be fine with it going down to 5 times. I do wonder how we handle the sheer lack of effort. IIRC, Mob just did it by powering up to 100%.

The lifting strength multiplier is pretty weird in itself. I do recall 100% Mob interacting with 10% Toichiro but I might be confusing an anime-only thing with the manga.
I actually interact with 100% anger. Which seems to be weaker than 10% Toichiro

Back