• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Stat Revision Thread.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Okay so I've noticed that many of the files here are inconsistent. For one on Gokudera's profile it states he is 8-A while on Hibari's file it is stated that he's 8-C as a kid while 8-A only as an Adult. The same goes for Yamamoto. I don't know how to fix this but this is one of the problems I saw.

Another is Byakuran's feat. How is he Small Town Level for a feat a Machine pulled off. I maybe wrong but that also stuck out to me.

Now this is very weak reasoning but shouldn't Tsuna's guardians be around the strength of some of the Top Tiers? I have no evidence to support this(Maybe those who are farther in the manga can help as I've only seen the Anime.) but it seems odd that Hibari is that far below Tsuna when in fact he is usually displayed as even or just slightly below his power. Gokudera and Yamamoto I think could be bumped up to 7-C, however like I said I have no evidence for the upgrade part of this Thread.

What do you guys think?

well, I never read the series so I can't contribute but you can scale as necessary based off the calcs we have. Just look up justifications

Hibari should be able to scale to Tsuna as he is portrayed to be the strongest guardian - even sometimes being stronger than Tsuna himself.

Byakuran also should be scaled to one of Tsuna's key.

Gokudera and Takeshi should scale to each other, but I don't know about town level. I haven't read the series; only watched it. It's been ages though, so I don't remember much.

^Same I've only seen the anime. But I agree Byakuran and Hibari should scale to Tsuna. I can make the proper upgrades to them if you don't mind. Or should we wait for more input?

Since we've only seen the anime, we should wait to see if anyone has read the manga to give their input.

The profiles for KHR are very, very messy. There needs to be a revamp. I found a feat for I-Pin where she performed a building level+ feat. Also the characters haven't been upgraded for the lightning feat after the site changed their speed for lightning. I need to re-read the series since I haven't read it in over two years, but after I'm done I'll try to fix the profiles.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Okay so I've noticed that many of the files here are inconsistent. For one on Gokudera's profile it states he is 8-A while o Hibari's file it is stated that he's 8-C as a kid while 8-A only as an Adult. The same goes for Yamamoto. I don't know how to fix this but this is one of the problems I saw.
that is because the adult versions of the guradians didnt have their respective vongola rings, only lesser versions that didnt produce as much power,

plus, after the future arc there was one big arc again where all guardians got a upgrade in equipment :)

RouninOtaku said:
The profiles for KHR are very, very messy. There needs to be a revamp. I found a feat for I-Pin where she performed a building level+ feat. Also the characters haven't been upgraded for the lightning feat after the site changed their speed for lightning. I need to re-read the series since I haven't read it in over two years, but after I'm done I'll try to fix the profiles.
i dont remember seeing them having a lightning feat :( or do you mean the fight before the flame-thingys began? (the one with 20 years older lambo) mostlikely this would only be a tanking feat but nothing for speed :/

I'm a fan of KHR, and I agree that Hibari should be higher than Gokudera. Though Gokudera and other guardians progress quickly, Hibari is still one of the strongest members and he had attacks that should place him higher anyways. The byakuran feat seems kinda dumb, though the scaling off Tsuna seems ok.

The top tiers of KHR are far above most guardians of Tsuna. Tsuna is up there because of his immense speed and the fact that he can output so much flames giving him good d/c. The only guardians I think should be top tier are Mukuro and following him, maybe Hibari.

A bit late to the party been busy travelling, yea the profiles are a mess, for the guardians profiles i think mokuro and hibari should be on the same level has tsuna they have always been protray to be on similar levels as him as they should at the very least get at least small city level ratings don't know about the rest of the guardians though they are probably fine at at least multi-city block level. I think we should also insert the calcs for the verse i remember there being some tsuna calcs on narutoforums.

Due to what I've seen in the Inheritence arc I can safely say that Hibari and Mukuro need an upgrade. Whoever agrees say I

A) Is Mukuro even on this site? Can't find him.

B) I think Hibari should be put to 7-C, I'm not sure what Mukuro is since I can't find him, but I imagine it's fine if he has a low Tier, as he revolves around illusions which you can't quantify all that much, he basically revolves around hax.

A) No not yet. Gotta make his file.

B) I disagree Hibari should be around Tsuna's level by EoS. Mukuro is seen as equal to Hibari physically.

Hibari and Mukuro are in the same tier and they are above Yamamoto and Gokudera. They can be put at 8-A cuz Hibari can do that much and Mukuro can be scaled to him. Yamamoto and Gokudera should be put at 8-B since they are portrayed weaker than Hibari and Mukuro. I dont like the key used for guardians since (keeping Hibari as example) he can cause multi-city block destruction with VG wich means that PRESENT hibari can do it.

Ah another thing: the temperature of Gokudera's Storm Flame. Zakuro in base forrm could take a bath in the lava; with the cambio forma the Storm Flame are strong enough to pierce through his dinosaur skin, destroy Zakuro's arm and burn the surroundings.

Back