• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn CRT, additions to profiles!

No, Tsuna vs Byakuran didn't go to Minus State, he was just partially into HDWM.

We not seeing him take the pills does not mean he doesn't take them, especially not when it's been reinforced by the series he needs them to turn HDWM.

But in that instance, it was a very short amount of time. Can you substantiate him doing this feat over long amounts of time such as overnight or over days? And even then, if that's the case, under standard battle assumptions, he wouldn't;t need the pills as he is apparently now always within a pseudo minus state like he did with Byakuran if we went by your logic. So either way, it does not matter whether or not he needs dying will pills if we use curse of the rainbow arc tsunami.

But in that instance, it was a very short amount of time. Can you substantiate him doing this feat over long amounts of time such as overnight or over days? And even then, if that's the case, under standard battle assumptions, he wouldn't;t need the pills as he is apparently now always within a pseudo minus state like he did with Byakuran if we went by your logic. So either way, it does not matter whether or not he needs dying will pills if we use curse of the rainbow arc tsunami.
Again... this isn't a pseudo minus state -- he is still in HDW mode, here all that is happening is that Tsuna's will is too weak to actually produce the flame on top of his head, which means that he isn't in a "pseudo minus" state, but still in hyper dying will. All Tsuna does is reinvigorate his will so the flame gets produced.

Also, his being able to do that for long amounts of time is not relevant at all. Mostly because this instance is just to prove that most times Tsuna doesn't go out of the HDWM during battles when his flame is out, but rather that his flame isn't out because of a lack of will or because he is too weak to produce a flame.

Him not being shown using a dying will pill is not enough proof to say he doesn't need one, because all his transformations are off-screen, and due to the constant emphasis on Tsuna needing the pills to transform it's inferred that he uses them off-screen to turn into HDWM. You'd need to prove that he's done it on-screen, which isn't possible due to the example I explained above.

Also, his being able to do that for long amounts of time is not relevant at all. Mostly because this instance is just to prove that most times Tsuna doesn't go out of the HDWM during battles when his flame is out, but rather that his flame isn't out because of a lack of will or because he is too weak to produce a flame.

Him not being shown using a dying will pill is not enough proof to say he doesn't need one, because all his transformations are off-screen, and due to the constant emphasis on Tsuna needing the pills to transform it's inferred that he uses them off-screen to turn into HDWM. You'd need to prove that he's done it on-screen, which isn't possible due to the example I explained above.
Again, Akira Amano stopped drawing tuna taking pills when he enters HDWM. She has done this quite literally for 470 chapters. The fact that she stops now for an arbitrary reason is illogical. You'd have to substantiate your claim of him going into HDWM for your reason as my inductive reasoning follows as such.
1. Tsuna needs pills to enter HDWM.
2. Akira Amano has drawn tsuna taking pills every single time he has entered HDWM after extended periods of time
3. Tsuna was stopped being shown taking the pills after chapter 472.
Conclusion: Tsuna no longer needs the pills to enter HDWM

Also in the Iemetsu fight, Tsuna's flame went out and afterwards, he still needed pills to enter HDWM.

Now I'd like to ask for actual substantiation on why Tsuna needs pills to enter HDWM after chapter 472 as he is never shown taking them ever again. It just shows a flame appearing on the top of his head which is unlike the standard which is him being shown ingesting the pills. Furthermore, going along with your reasoning, Tsuna's profile during the COTR arc would still not need pills for him to enter HDWM as even if we go by your line of logic, Tsuna would always be HDWM and can "activate" it at will as I'm guessing that is what you were claiming he was doing during most of the arc. So either way, EOS Tsuna does not need pills to enter HDWM which was my main point in the first place.

Again, Akira Amano stopped drawing tuna taking pills when he enters HDWM. She has done this quite literally for 470 chapters. The fact that she stops now for an arbitrary reason is illogical. You'd have to substantiate your claim of him going into HDWM for your reason as my inductive reasoning follows as such.
1. Tsuna needs pills to enter HDWM.
2. Akira Amano has drawn tsuna taking pills every single time he has entered HDWM after extended periods of time
3. Tsuna was stopped being shown taking the pills after chapter 472.
Conclusion: Tsuna no longer needs the pills to enter HDWM

... Except that the reason that the pills aren't drawn anymore is that the audience already knows Tsuna needs to take them. Like when someone says they need to leave for karate in the middle of the class, and he does the same every week. Obviously, by the end of the year, you'll see him leave and think 'He's going to karate' without him needing to tell you

Also in the Iemetsu fight, Tsuna's flame went out and afterwards, he still needed pills to enter HDWM.

Now I'd like to ask for actual substantiation on why Tsuna needs pills to enter HDWM after chapter 472 as he is never shown taking them ever again. It just shows a flame appearing on the top of his head which is unlike the standard which is him being shown ingesting the pills. Furthermore, going along with your reasoning, Tsuna's profile during the COTR arc would still not need pills for him to enter HDWM as even if we go by your line of logic, Tsuna would always be HDWM and can "activate" it at will as I'm guessing that is what you were claiming he was doing during most of the arc. So either way, EOS Tsuna does not need pills to enter HDWM which was my main point in the first place.
Not being shown the pills being taken doesn't mean he doesn't take them, every time he is shown with HDWM things happened off screen prior, or there is a dustcloud that gives him time to take them.

My logic directly contradicts what you're saying -- you're misinterpreting what my point is. I am saying that Tsuna never left Hyper Dying Will in the scene shown, which means all he is doing is increasing his flames' intensity so they are visible, and not that he is ALWAYS in hyper dying will mode. Idk where you're taking "He's always in Hyper Dying will mode" from, I've never stated that and it doesn't make sense.

... Except that the reason that the pills aren't drawn anymore is that the audience already knows Tsuna needs to take them. Like when someone says they need to leave for karate in the middle of the class, and he does the same every week. Obviously, by the end of the year, you'll see him leave and think 'He's going to karate' without him needing to tell you

Not being shown the pills being taken doesn't mean he doesn't take them, every time he is shown with HDWM things happened off screen prior, or there is a dustcloud that gives him time to take them.

My logic directly contradicts what you're saying -- you're misinterpreting what my point is. I am saying that Tsuna never left Hyper Dying Will in the scene shown, which means all he is doing is increasing his flames' intensity so they are visible, and not that he is ALWAYS in hyper dying will mode. Idk where you're taking "He's always in Hyper Dying will mode" from, I've never stated that and it doesn't make sense
1. Substantiate that that was the reason why Akira mana stopped drawing it. It seems like an extremely arbitrary point to just stop drawing them. She had quite literally drawn the scene (probably copy and pasted some of them) for 472 chapters. It is extremely arbitrary and baseless for you to make such a claim and would go against Occam's razor. I genuinely do not think it takes 472 chapters to get that point across especially when they explain what the pills are used for. By the large amounts of chapters, quite literally 86% of the story, of him being shown to take the pills is way too long for you to claim something like a habitual argument.
2. no, tsuna "doing it off-screen" is not logical enough to claim that he needs pills to keep entering HDWM. Iemitsu does it "off-screen" yet he enters it at will. Typically, if you look back at the chapters, tsuna will be speaking as he is ingesting the pills. So in the event of him confronting reborn, would he not have ate the pills while reprimanding Reborn? I'm just using inductive reasoning.
3. if you genuinely think base tuna is fast enough to react to, take out his pill box, and ingest his pills from being attacked by vindictive chains, then I have no idea what to tell you other than that base form Tsuna is nowhere near that level of speed.

If what you directly stated is true, then it seems baseless and arbitrary. You have nothing but a whim to go on other than asserting head canon on what is happening and adding extrapolations based on conjecture.

For 472 chapters, every single time except for three very niche occasions, Tsuna has been shown taking the pills to enter HDWM. Now, all it shows us is the flame igniting on his head without showing him ingesting pills. You are asserting he lowers flame density over multiple days, because the final arc takes place over multiple days, as he lowers his dying will density. In reality, the more simple explanation is that he quite literally can enter HDWM at will now similar to his father.

If you would like, we can finish this in a few minutes in vc.

Tetsuya#4495

Oh for the OP, I agree with everything there.

And for the pills point, I think he still needs them, not talking about his last state though because that state is different than previous ones that he even doesn't need his equipment anymore.

And for the pills point, I think he still needs them, not talking about his last state though because that state is different than previous ones that he even doesn't need his equipment anymore.
I genuinely do not think he needs pills anymore during his final arc.

We actually had a discussion, me and Tetsuya -- there's a panel where base form Tsuna is facing Bermuda and another of the Vindice and the next panel is him with a flame on his forehead. So it's probable that he doesn't need them in the curse of the rainbow arc.

However previous to that he should have pills in all his profiles

Uhh
Well an admin already said you have enough votes, so I'd recommend leaving a message on Ant's wall so he can review this. Tsuna's profile should hopefully be unlocked by then

What our staff members have accepted here can probably be applied.

Which pages do you need me to unlock? Can you link to them please?

Back