• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn CRT, additions to profiles!

Unfortunately, I'll be unavailable today, since it's my little brother's birthday party, so I will likely only be able to update the pages later today if they get unlocked.

The two pages in question weren't locked when I just checked.

Sorry, but I am currently traveling and haven't had wifi for quite a bit. I am now in a hotel, but soon enough I won't have wifi again.

Bump -- my time zones are a bit out of whack rn, and I won't get many chances to edit the page this month(I am currently abroad) -- not to mention my inexperience with doing it as well. Could anyone be so nice as to help out and edit the pages for me, sorry for the inconvenience.

Bump -- my time zones are a bit out of whack rn, and I won't get many chances to edit the page this month(I am currently abroad) -- not to mention my inexperience with doing it as well. Could anyone be so nice as to help out and edit the pages for me, sorry for the inconvenience.
@YukaSama4 @Tetsuya1029 can one of y'all do it?
I too am also inexperienced with editing pages
I have no idea how to edit pages. I'm just here to debate people
@Mefre @Celestial_Pegasus @Theglassman12 @ObberGobb

Would any of you be willing to help out with this please?

So what has been accepted here so far, and what still needs to be evaluated?

Okay. That can probably be applied then. Is somebody here willing to handle it please?

Ok so, rereading this, everything was accepted. @Tetsuya1029 was trying to argue Tsuna doesn't need the Dying Will pills to transform by the end of the series, but aside from him, everyone seemed fine with adding it as part of his standard equipment.

But yeah, everyone else more or less agreed with all the proposals

Agree with everything proposed
The changes look uncontroversial and fine to apply.
I agree with the resistance. Especially considering that stronger characters can burn and char each other.

if the rings actually upscale to that degree then I can see a resistance to high temperatures, though it has been a while since I've read the manga so I'm likely missing some details.
It seems to have enough approvals, to me.

@Antvasima

Just to show that everything was basically accepted.

You could ping these people again tho if ya want, though I'm sure their opinions are the same from what I've seen

It doesn't seem necessary. What was accepted here can probably be applied.

Alright

@Tired_Author_21 would you mind TLDRing all your proposals in the OP message for Ant and Majin? And say which profiles these all apply to? I'm guessing the temperature resistance applies to all profiles though, in which case, all the KHR profiles would have to be unlocked. Tsuna's would would have to be unlocked for that and applying the Dying Will pills as part of his standard equipment now. Do I have your argument right?

This thread should be able to be wrapped up in a few days, maybe tomorrow depending on how this goes.

Alright

@Tired_Author_21 would you mind TLDRing all your proposals in the OP message for Ant and Majin? And say which profiles these all apply to? I'm guessing the temperature resistance applies to all profiles though, in which case, all the KHR profiles would have to be unlocked. Tsuna's would would have to be unlocked for that and applying the Dying Will pills as part of his standard equipment now. Do I have your argument right?

This thread should be able to be wrapped up in a few days, maybe tomorrow depending on how this goes.
Yeah, you have it right.

Basically, a summery would be:

Flames I'm KHR allow for increase in defense. Zakuro can swim in lava, we know that without his rings(in other words without the thing that allows him to use his flames) he is a normal human. Therefore anyone who scales to Zakuro should be able to swim in lava with flame defence. And everyone should have temperature resistance.

Tsuna should have dying will pills in his profile until the rainbow curse arc.

Yeah, you have it right.

Basically, a summery would be:

Flames I'm KHR allow for increase in defense. Zakuro can swim in lava, we know that without his rings(in other words without the thing that allows him to use his flames) he is a normal human. Therefore anyone who scales to Zakuro should be able to swim in lava with flame defence. And everyone should have temperature resistance.

Tsuna should have dying will pills in his profile until the rainbow curse arc.
What hax am I supposed to add? Can you list em out?

I think that seems uncontroversial to add then.

Back