• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kashimo VS Yuta (again) (9-13-0)

The entire fight between Ryu and Yuta was that both were going to give their all until the last drop and mfs are gonna say that Yuta was holding back cuz Ryu thought it was weird for not killing him while he was asleep
Dude that was literally for one beam clash, and Ryu immediately went “let’s do it again” and then Yuta went back to fighting him normally

I mean Ryu also mentions that without the added rule that you can transfer points Yuta would have killed them, which while tbf Yuta says “maybe” we know that Yuta has gone directly for the kill in like all of the other fights hes taken part in (Geto, Yuji, Kenny and Sukuna). Given Yuta has a penchant for actively going for direct kill shots quickly I dont see how he isnt holding back at least some when he specifically doesnt.
Same thing. I'm really taken back here seeing how people misinterpreting Ryu statements.
So according to you sparing a life after he won = Holding Back during the fight? 😭
I literally explained how he had option to kill them or let them live because he won the fight.

Also you ignored the above scans where Yuta asks Rika to give it all due to him being pushed to his limits.
Theres also the fact in Yuta’s Domain we see dozens of swords and theres likely many many more, unless we assume he got all of them during the one month then he likely had some of those during his fight in Sendei he just didnt use (Tho this is more headcanon reasoning then the other one).
It doesn't matter how many swords he got two swords can have same CT.
We only use what has been shown so far not some headcanon assumptions.
Even if he knows a CT is coming he wouldnt know its CS and Yuta would obviously use a smokescreen given thats what he consistently does when using CS.
Really don't care if he fells for it once like I already said. Second time he would reinforce his ears.
I mean if Yuta stabs him in the heart that seems like it would be a pretty devastating blow especially since Kashimo doesnt have RCT.
Check Kashimo profile again he does have RCT.
Beside Yuji ≠ Kashimo. Kashimo reinforcement will be higher and Rika is slower than Yuta. Kashimo should be atleast comparable to Yuta so Kashimo won't be falling for same thing which Yuji fell for.

Also I have already mentioned this like 5 times in this thread. Yuta can't use Copy without fully manifested Rika so he is a kick punch merchant with half manifested Rika and he can use Cursed tools at best.
He has also been shown to just cut peoples head off, afaik Kashimo’s durability isnt so much higher then Yuta’s AP that he could just no diff Yuta trying to cut off his head especially if frozen in place.
Yuta only caught Kenjaku off-guard and he was already taken much damage from Takaba fight. Also Kenjaku didn't had time to reinforce his body
Yuta should have high enough AP that if he can pull off a freeze on Kashimo he should be able to deal heavy damage and Yuta has been shown to go for lethal blows in every fight but against Ryu and Uro.
Read the above thing where I explained Yuta can't use Copy without fully manifested Rika.

He regenerated his arm against Sukuna. Though I'm unaware of the other example and I'm unsure if that was rct or his ct's capabilities.
I think that would be normal regeneration in that case. Honestly I think it was weird how his CT is about recreating electrical phenomena and how it’s a death sentence because he loses human shape but the dude still has a physical body instead of becoming like a one piece logia.

He regenerated his arm against Sukuna. Though I'm unaware of the other example and I'm unsure if that was rct or his ct's capabilities.
I have plans for explaining why it's high likely RCT but rating would change to likely I guess. I found few scans supporting Kashimo having likely having RCT.

I think that would be normal regeneration in that case. Honestly I think it was weird how his CT is about recreating electrical phenomena and how it’s a death sentence because he loses human shape but the dude still has a physical body instead of becoming like a one piece logia.
He only transformed partially. We can literally see him bleeding from WCS

Elde. They are trying to get points. Everyone is trying to get points so that they can save Tsumiki. If you spare a player, they can give you all of their points. If you kill them, you get like five or ten. Yuta explicitly is trying to get 400 points all by himself. If he kills them, he loses their points.
He had chance when he won the fight to kill them stop ignoring the scan where Yuta literally says give it all for Rika to fight against Ryu and Uro.

Narrative states Yuta+Rika Combo love beams < Ryus output

At this point you are nitpicking and misinterpreting what scans are saying. Even same narrative states Ryus single punch had enough power to destroy fully manifested Rika.

So what are the arguments for both
You gotta ask Yuta supporters for Yuta Wincons

But here are Kashimo's Wincons
  • Kashimo just blows Yuta apart with lighting discharge
  • Yuta can't keep up CQC thanks to Kashimo's electricity based CE.
  • Yuta's Domain in this key lacks any lethal sure hits
  • Yuta can't use copy without fully manifested Rika. Fully manifested Rika only has 5min time limit
  • Yuta sucks at cursed energy efficiency

This holding back argument is showing me more and more people aren't reading the manga. Ryu has the highest output, his attacks are instant and explosive, Yuta admits if he's not properly guarding he'll be hurt, objectively, Ryu is stronger. To make this worse, Yuta's ce control is notably sloppy, meaning his attacks and defense aren't strong like others, he's just throwing a lot of ce around and taking advantage of his large amount, an amount which isn't very much when you factor in rct and ct use. Then his output while going all out for a beam clash with Rika's aid was still inferior to Ryu, so this argument about Yuta holding back is headcanon if you read the manga.

• Yuta can't use copy without fully manifested Rika. Fully manifested Rika only has 5min time limit
Thank you

For the Yuta supporters what are the wincons for him?

Yuta says stop while Rika distracts Kashimo and either stabs Kashimo in the heart and cuts Kashimo’s head off.

What is this ******* wank? Where the **** does he use RCT? I just quickly read through 186 and see no evidence he used RCT and have no memory of it being hinted at that he can.
Better wank than Yuta holding back 🦥
10-jXvjey8nfIZZp-m.jpg
11-YV6LhaqL6JXW8-m.jpg

He only does this in his CT form where hes literally becoming energy, does he do this any other time?
Never stated he used his CT to regenerate the palm.

I have plans for explaining why it's high likely RCT but rating would change to likely I guess. I found few scans supporting Kashimo having likely having RCT.
Well post it here so we don't have doubts within this match, its already on page.

Reading it, I can see it being that the ct pushes his body too much and thus kills him after deactivating it as his body can't revert.

I really don't see a way for Yuta to lose unless he just sits there and lets Kashimo blow up his head/chest.

Yuta has better stats, Rika who has even better stats, RCT, a multitude of weapons, a usable Cursed Technique with a one-shot application (Don't Move + fatal blow), and most importantly a Domain.

Well post it here so we don't have doubts within this match, its already on page.
I need to gather the scans for that & explain but I don't have much free time. RCT isn't that important here I think looking at how Yuta doesn't start with cursed speech.

Yuta goes for CQC and half manifested Rika. So he can't used Cursed speech anyway. Kashimo would blow him apart placing a charge on both.

I really don't see a way for Yuta to lose unless he just sits there and lets Kashimo blow up his head/chest.

Yuta has better stats, Rika who has even better stats, RCT, a multitude of weapons, a usable Cursed Technique with a one-shot application (Don't Move + datal blow), and most importantly a Domain.
Quality wins over quantity smh

Yuta has better stats, Rika who has even better stats, RCT, a multitude of weapons, a usable Cursed Technique with a one-shot application (Don't Move + datal blow), and most importantly a Domain.
YUTA CAN'T USE COPIED TECHNIQUE WITHOUT FULLY MANIFESTED RIKA 😭😭😭
How many times I have to repeat this lol

Culling Game Yuta starts with partial Rika and CQC with his sword fighting style he can't use any CT at that time. Kashimo would just place his change during the fight blows Yuta's head off.

Yuta doesn't use fully manifested Rika and Domain unless he is pushed to do it in this key.

Feels like people completely forgot Yuta even popped his domain in Shinjuku because he wanted to end Sukuna as soon as possible.

Arguments like this make me think that "Standard Tactics" section is needed more and more lmao.
It makes debates flow better for sure

Funny thing is Yuta already has standard tactics of him starting with CQC instead of Fully Manifested Rika.
Standard Tactics: Given Yuta's many abilities he tends to go with physical combat, relying on his physical prowess in swordplay, and hand-to-hand combat in order to attack his foes. Rika will often accompany Yuta in her Partial Manifestation, effectively making the fight now a two-on-one, shamelessly jumping the opponent with a relentless assault. When forced onto his backend, or when fighting a sufficiently powerful enough opponent, Yuta will place a ring onto his finger, allowing for Rika's Full Manifestation. Yuta's first move after summoning Rika fully is usually Cursed Speech, often the command "Don't Move" after concealing his mouth and sending Rika as a diversion, to force his opponents to either take the time to cover their ears at the last second, leaving them open for a physical barrage. Furthermore, in this five minute state, he is liable to use his Domain.

Culling Game Yuta starts with partial Rika and CQC with his sword fighting style he can't use any CT at that time. Kashimo would just place his change during the fight blows Yuta's head off.
His aim wasn't exactly accurate when fighting Hakari, he's more likely to blast open his waist or blast off his arm. I also never said he'd start with Fully-Manifested Rika, I said that he can use her and his Copy. Using Copy is just an instant win for Yuta, which is why it's important.

Are you for real?
It is very explicitly stated that Ryu is stronger than Kashimo in the Culling Games, I don't know what's confused you. In fact Yuta can deflect Ryu's blasts with his bare hands at the cost of some fingers, the damage he should take from Charge should be minimal given it'd have lower ouput than Ryu.

Funny thing is Yuta already has standard tactics of him starting with CQC instead of Fully Manifested Rika.
Standard Tactics: Given Yuta's many abilities he tends to go with physical combat, relying on his physical prowess in swordplay, and hand-to-hand combat in order to attack his foes. Rika will often accompany Yuta in her Partial Manifestation, effectively making the fight now a two-on-one, shamelessly jumping the opponent with a relentless assault. When forced onto his backend, or when fighting a sufficiently powerful enough opponent, Yuta will place a ring onto his finger, allowing for Rika's Full Manifestation. Yuta's first move after summoning Rika fully is usually Cursed Speech, often the command "Don't Move" after concealing his mouth and sending Rika as a diversion, to force his opponents to either take the time to cover their ears at the last second, leaving them open for a physical barrage. Furthermore, in this five minute state, he is liable to use his Domain.
4ea.jpg

YUTA CAN'T USE COPIED TECHNIQUE WITHOUT FULLY MANIFESTED RIKA 😭😭😭
How many times I have to repeat this lol

Kashimo didnt go for Hakari’s head until after he figured out he had RCT, Kashimo first blew off Hakari’s arm.

Yuta and Kashimo engage in CQC, Yuta gets his arm blown off, realises this dude is a ******* threat and summons full Rika (Yuta summoned full Rika after taking heavy damage from Ryu which was less severe then what Kashimo’s lightning would do).

Back