• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kashimo VS Yuta (again) (9-13-0)

this-is-my-goat-kashimo-say-something-nice-about-him-v0-e7x1ao92kywb1.png

NEXT IS YUKI, TEEN GOJO AND KENJAKU 🗣️

To provide an actual argument, I think it would be very unlikely for Yuta not to rely on Rika. During his two on-screen fights, Yuta only relies on physical combat because he wants Rika to guard the group of civilians he was leading for as long as possible. In any other context, Yuta seems to readily and amply utilize Rika in her fully-manifested form, so considering this fight takes place in an empty city, I don't see why Yuta wouldn't lead, at the very least, with Rika manifested and possibly hidden, thus giving him the wincons Milly described.

To provide an actual argument, I think it would be very unlikely for Yuta not to rely on Rika. During his two on-screen fights, Yuta only relies on physical combat because he wants Rika to guard the group of civilians he was leading for as long as possible. In any other context, Yuta seems to readily and amply utilize Rika in her fully-manifested form, so considering this fight takes place in an empty city, I don't see why Yuta wouldn't lead, at the very least, with Rika manifested and possibly hidden, thus giving him the wincons Milly described.
Because doing so means if he doesn't win within 5 mins he'll lose access to any ct and also have wasted ce. I feel like ya don't understand how Yuta fights, he's not the type to lead with his main arsenal unless its a big threat like Sukuna, here he has no clue about Kashimo and he has no reason to enter this fight wielding Rika and cts out the gate.

Honestly if it has homing properties how tf does it miss its target? Like even if he dodged shouldnt it have just continued till it hit Hakari’s head of something?
He was just fast enough to evade that homing attack. I don't see any problem with that? Who said homing attacks can't be dodged?

Back