• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Jorge Joestar) vs Mechikabura (Dragon Ball Heroes), again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically Solaris is a 4D being and a size of a building. Mechi being human sized shouldn't be a valid debunk
I thinked the user, there was a user on internal forum that was name sorari or whatever (probably readed wrong for the upset), at least it's a relief that he's not here.

okay, if we talk about the character, however, the latter is all the time, so ye HDE is kinda justified (not really)

I believe I already know why but you can check if you want
"About the HDE instead, well, nothing stated that his body is physically made of timelines, and we have a character who doesen't have HDE despite absorbing infinite timelines in himself, so why Mechikabura has if it doesen't fit our standards?"

e, this is pretty bruh honestly, if you absorb timelines inside your body is kinda HDE (at least for vsbw standands). but if wiki treats characthers like then.. that's pretty downplay tho

"About the HDE instead, well, nothing stated that his body is physically made of timelines, and we have a character who doesen't have HDE despite absorbing infinite timelines in himself, so why Mechikabura has if it doesen't fit our standards?"

e, this is pretty bruh honestly, if you absorb timelines inside your body is kinda HDE (at least for vsbw standands). but if wiki treats characthers like then.. that's pretty downplay tho
The time absorbtion feat is arguable imo, but the black hole feat is imo solid

I'm not completely sure about the wiki's standards for Type 8 so if kq bombs can bypass Mid-High regen then they probably are wincons, unless someone can clarify Type 8

As for Mechi, I believe his wincons are absorbtion and statistics reduction

I'm not completely sure about the wiki's standards for Type 8 so if kq bombs can bypass Mid-High regen then they probably are wincons, unless someone can clarify Type 8
for regen to kq bombs you kinda need Low-Godly i think, because it affects the souls (people said before the reistance to soul was kinda fodder so)

for regen to kq bombs you kinda need Low-Godly i think, because it affects the souls (people said before the reistance to soul was kinda fodder so)
In that case the kq bombs are a probable wincon since (for now) Mechi's regen is only Mid-High. Unless someone can clarifify if Type 8 can save Mechi

btw reguarding wincons for Mechi, stats reduts can be good for stop him to use MiHur (tho it passively accelerate time so). but even if Mechi absorb everything, D4C passively create universe according to our immortality type 8 kars

HDE got removed because the reasoning behind it was extremely weak and headcanon. Nothing stated that Mechikabura actually fused with the Black Hoke which wasn't even 4D, just absorbed it, and both Ultima and SeraEX disagree with that being HDE even if that Black Hole was actually 4D.

Nothing stated that Mechikabura actually fused with the Black Hoke which wasn't even 4D, just absorbed it
The black hole is absolutely 4D as Chronoa outright called it a space-time. And no, she's not talking about a "pocket dimension" as it was explicitly stated that they were stuck inside Mechikabura's black hole not a "pocket dimension" which was never even once brought up or even remotely stated to exist in any Heroes material. Even the dude who translated the entire Universe Mission arcade dialogues confirmed that Chronoa was talking about Mechi's black hole. The pocket dimension is 100% headcanon.
and both Ultima and SeraEX disagree with that being HDE even if that Black Hole was actually 4D.
Can you show me these statements? I'm assuming that they're referring to just absorbing the black hole, which isn't necessarily even true since Mechi's physiology was actually altered by the black hole.

Edit: Also to avoid further derailment, If you want I can msg you on your wall if you want to discuss this further. I'd rather avoid turning this thread into a warzone lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back