• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Jorge Joestar) vs Mechikabura (Dragon Ball Heroes), again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The black hole is absolutely 4D as Chronoa outright called it a space-time. And no, she's not talking about a "pocket dimension" as it was explicitly stated that they were stuck inside Mechikabura's black hole not a "pocket dimension" which was never even once brought up or even remotely stated to exist in any Heroes material. Even the dude who translated the entire Universe Mission arcade dialogues confirmed that Chronoa was talking about Mechi's black hole. The pocket dimension is 100% headcanon.

Can you show me these statements? I'm assuming that they're referring to just absorbing the black hole, which isn't necessarily even true since Mechi's physiology was actually altered by the black hole.

Edit: Also to avoid further derailment, If you want I can msg you on your wall if you want to discuss this further. I'd rather avoid turning this thread into a warzone lmao
If that's so, then make a CRT. I'll send the messages in PM.

I mean yeah but he can't do once he's inside.
Also technically sense he's inside mechi he's around demon energy and would get he's power null
I mean, it dosen't need tho, it's just a better support for him not dying instantly and meaning he couldn't use D4C or something, but since he see the ability he can adapt to it? ig

I mean, it dosen't need tho, it's just a better support for him not dying instantly and meaning he couldn't use D4C or something, but since he see the ability he can adapt to it? ig
Time patrol have 2-A dimensional travel iirc and couldn’t escape mechikaburas absorption so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back