• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaori Kanzaki vs. Natsu Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kanzaki will win because even without yuisen she is 7A, same with Natsu in dragon king mode. But fire dragon king Natsu is temporal state and Kanzaki in her base form had same stats with dragon king Natsu, so Kanzaki will win.

Mmm. I think Kanzaki gets the win, she has the edge in being a more skilled fighter and close range versatility with Nanasen, and natsu is likely going to just charge in and get cornered quickly

Kaori wins. She's as strong as Natsu in his limited super power mode, so the best Natsu can get is temporarily matching her before going back to being weaker than her. She's a much more skilled fighter, and Natsu is the type to rush to melee, so at the start of the fight he's going to charge at her. Kaori will likely bind him with Nanasen and as Natsu breaks the threads, use the opening to pummel him as she runs circles around him.

Not to mention that if Natsu manages to cause significant injuries she can use a People-Clearing Field to get some time to heal.

Kanzaki should take this. She can heal and withstand high temperature - so Natsu's fire won't be doing much to her.

And what everyone has already said.

Kaori has resistance to high temperatures, seemingly immunity to lightning attacks, and is the superior combatant by far in pure skill. My vote is towards Kaori's victory.

Going by what the others have said, i'm having Kanzaki as my vote. Natsu could win this as well but since his 7-A power in that form is supposedly temporary, then he's screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back