• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kanzaki Kaori vs Kagura Mikazuchi

not exactly spam it as it's taxing on her body

but she fended of acqua attacks even without it, leaving aside she fended of both Carissa, acqua and knight leader alone later

so; she can make repeated uses of it so long as she has the stamina. imagine yuisen as bullets in a gun, you can take multiple shots so long as you have ammo.

Kanzaki only survived her fights against High 6-C's because they were either holding back (Acqua, Knight Leader and Carissa case) or heavily weakened (Gabriel). She got ragdolled when KL went full on play mode (The narration even describes his attack as "putting the same effort into it as he would put into softly kicking a soccer ball"). Acqua was also holding back a lot and she was ragdolled by him. Carissa overpowered the former three on her own, and Kanzaki did nearly nothing in the fight. Even her Yuisen was literally held by KL with one single hand. She is way above the 101 megatons mage, but can't do anything significant agains other saints. She either cheats to win (which she does a lot) because they hold back or get ragdolled wih extreme ease.

When was it ever stated that acqua hold back during her fight ?

and she did fight carissa, acqua and Knight leader at 7a to hold them back

and im not arguing her attack power but her durability

@schrokatze

considering it takes a high 6-C to bully her (according to you) kanzaki isn't going to have much of a problem with kagura. and if kanzaki usually cheats to win that's a point in her favour tactics wise.

Delta3000 said:
@schrokatze
considering it takes a high 6-C to bully her (according to you) kanzaki isn't going to have much of a problem with kagura. and if kanzaki usually cheats to win that's a point in her favour tactics wise.
That's not how that works. That's like saying if Kanzaki got stomped by a 5-B, then that's a feat for Kanzaki because it took a 5-B to stomp her.

Kanzaki got ragdolled by other 7-A's, like Eiktobel. Kanzaki never wom a fight with sheer skill or power, just through cheating.

I think Gar is getting testy.

I still don't know how skilled Kanzaki is but rn it seems as if Kagura would have the advantage in both skill and AP vs a versatility advantage. How prone is Kanzaki to using her magic or flight? If she does Kagura will bust out her gravity manip which will be problematic for Kaori.

SchroKatze said:
Kanzaki got ragdolled by other 7-A's, like Eiktobel. Kanzaki never wom a fight with sheer skill or power, just through cheating.
no she won, and brun is literally same as her 7a with 6a sword, she got the edge at one point cause she used gungunir replica with the runes

and as i said kanzaki can buff herself too

edit: and kanzaki was never cheating the opponent was, acqua had an ability that let him use anything without draw backs, knight leader was buffed by curtana and brun was using the final rune to use the power of the planet

Acqua fight: He was holding back, since he refuses to go all out against weaker opponents. He was a knight, after all. She needed to use the Amakusa Church to amp her and create a trap to use the Saint Destroyer, which is an Anti-Saint Spell. Thats cheating.

KL/Carissa fight: She just got ragdolled hard by both, she couldn't even scratch them with Yuisen.

Brun fight: Gonna reread it, but I'm almost certain that Kamzaki cheated as always

no he specifically said he was not holding back anymore to respect their resolve to fight him, divine mother mercy is cheating not saint destroyer, they could do no damage to him and he could buff himself to infinity if he wanted

as i said KL was buffed by curtana that time; and later kanzaki fought carissa alone for some time

with brun it was a fair fight until brun cheated with the runes, so she used her duality as both valkirye and saint to weaken her and defeat her

then later she put carissa KL and acqua (they were weakened to 7a) in a stalemate alone

DMM isn't cheating. Outside help + Specific attack thats literally made to cause him to self-destruct or be extremely nerfed is cheating. If he wasn't really holding back, he would literally have killed the entire Amakusa Church and Kanzaki with a single attack, no mater how amped up she was. A heavily nerfed Acqua is on par with buffed Knigh Leader, who literally stomped Kanzaki with extreme ease even when holding back o the point of not even trying to fight. She used both Breaker of God and Yuisen against KL, and he still stomped her.

Malox1696 said:
no he specifically said he was not holding back anymore to respect their resolve to fight him, divine mother mercy is cheating not saint destroyer, they could do no damage to him and he could buff himself to infinity if he wanted

as i said KL was buffed by curtana that time; and later kanzaki fought carissa alone for some time

with brun it was a fair fight until brun cheated with the runes, so she used her duality as both valkirye and saint to weaken her and defeat her

then later she put carissa KL and acqua (they were weakened to 7a) in a stalemate alone
Lol wut.

Why is "cheating" being discussed. It should be clear Kanzaki can't beat these characters in a straight fight.

Zensum said:
Lol wut.

Why is "cheating" being discussed. It should be clear Kanzaki can't beat these characters in a straight fight.
that's what i'm saying she can't beat buffed KL, acqua or carissa, but she can still hold them back

Malox1696 said:
that's what i'm saying she can't beat buffed KL, acqua or carissa, but she can still hold them back
She can't even do that if they are serious. As seen with Knight Leader v Kanzaki.

That was the 6c version, im talking when she was holding them off at their 7 a version

and when she fought acqua at his full power she at least could defend her self not that she could deal much damage, but she still kept up with him for acqua that work so he did not waste much time, he even mentions it

im not saying anything like she is 6c without yuusen, im just saying she is able to at least defend herself with skill

@Malox

Literally the entire discussion we were talking about their High 6C forms.

@Malox You mean when they weren't even saint level? She was about to be beaten by nerfed Carissa...

Acqua was giving her a chance like he did against the Amakusa members. He wasnt trying to kill her. If he was it would be worse than the KL fight. Any serious attack from a H6-C will defeat Kanzaki regardless of how she defends.

i mean when she was holding back KL acqua and carissa from killing touma, they were not at 6c but still all off them were 7a and she was 3 vs 1

and no he didn't give her a chance "It's been three years since I last fought another Saint. It makes for excellent sport," upon closer inspection, the smile upon Acqua's face was empty: Not a single emotion or thought was expressed by it, "but let's end this. I came here to work, so unfortunately I don't have much time to enjoy sport."

@Malox How does Kanzaki nearly losing a 3v1 vs nerfed tier 7 characters prove your point?

That quote comes from right before he uses his 20m Moon Spell which the text says would kill her if it lands directly. This is really just putting 2 and 2 together. If KL can defeat Kanzaki without effort and states he hasnt reached DMM Acqua level you should be able to figure out the rest. Anyways I'll stop derailing now.

Man, Carissa said that even if she could use the full power of Curtana Original, DMM Acqua would still be extremely hard to deal with. If you are sill saying that he wasn't holding back against Kanzaki and th Amakusa Church... Eh.

we don't need to be told Acqua was holding back against Kanzaki, as we see a weakened Acqua fight on par with Knight leader who ragdolled Kanzaki.

Malox1696 said:
When was it ever stated that acqua hold back during her fight ?

and she did fight carissa, acqua and Knight leader at 7a to hold them back

and im not arguing her attack power but her durability
Wait hold up. You really believe acqua didn't hold back? Even as stupid as the fight in S3 was compared to the LN, you could tell he was holding back. I haven't read OT16 in long time but through common sense you could tell he could have killed her(or at least knocked her unconscious) before she could do shit

Guys stop derailing please

I get Malox can be annoying but we've settled it

It's not like I'm inventing or making up things it's even on the profile

fight Carissa with a shard of Curtana Second and the weakened Knight Leader and Acqua at the same time

they were around 7a, but she still holds them back 3 vs 1, so she has the skills to fight no like u say that she can only cheat to win or " Kanzaki got ragdolled by other 7-A " so stop downplaying

SchroKatze

acqua version is at least h6c with DMM but it can be theoretically limitless with buffing spells, during his fight with kanzaki he only fought on that lvl cause he was inside AC underground with scarce access to water and no constellations (and knew about AC anti magician system, so he did not create much of racket), but he was serious, that's why carissa said he was hard to deal with if he had DMM, he has almost no ceiling in the right situation

Back