• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kanzaki Kaori vs Erza Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
Two girls that beat the crap out of Roronoa Zoro dukes it out

Kanzaki Kaori - Base

Erza Scarlet - Post Second Timeskip

High 6-C is used for both sides

Erza can wear her strongest armors

Kanzaki can use Yuisen

Speed Equal

Location - Marineford

Kanzaki Kaori - 7 (LazyHunter, LordAizenSama, Knightofannihilation666, Yomi Schwarz, Xanxussama1010, TacticalNuke002, and Gargoyle One)

Erza Scarlet - 0 ()

Kanzaki should take this via trapping her with Nanasen, and if she needs healing she can fall back and heal and set up a people clearing field to keep her presence hidden

Both have great versatility, but Kanzaki has access to all her arsenal no matter the situation, unlike Erza who is limited to the armor that she's wearing at the time, so Kanzaki has a slight advantage there. Kanzaki has spells to deal with some of Erza's powers, like neutralizing ligthning attacks, magic shields that block flames and other attacks, nullifying Flight, etc. Kanzaki can also at any point retreat to heal herself and recover while using magic to keep herself untrackable by erasing her presence and influencing Erza to look in another place for her (and given mook magicians can make themselves invisible, it wouldn't surprise me if Kanzaki knew that trick too).

Erza's best choice here would be melee, but Kanzaki is a master swordswoman who can stalemate 3 other fighters of similar skill, even when one of those fighters is stronger than her, so she should have better skill. This would be in addition to Nanasen, which while likely not inescapable by Erza, can slow her down for a few seconds at any point and her lack of enhanced senses it's going to make it harder for her to notice and keep track of the wires, especially in the middle of a fight with Kanzaki attacking her. That could be fatal. Additionally, Kanzaki is skilled enough that she can use her wires to launch elemental spells from all around the enemy at the same time she's fighting them in melee, so Erza won't be safe just by blocking Kanzaki's sword.

Side-note, Yuisen is not a key, it's a technique. There's no "Base Kanzaki".

I heard that you cant restrict techniques, so I'll have to re do the votes. Still mind voting?

Everything I've said before still applies, and now Kanzaki can use Yuisen whenever she wants to to cut Erza in half.

ZackMoon1234 said:
I heard that you cant restrict techniques, so I'll have to re do the votes. Still mind voting?
Why would you need to re do the votes when they don't even mention it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back