• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roronoa Zoro vs Erza Scarlet

Since this thread is about Zoro i thought "comparable Kenbu users" was including him.

Anyway, i don't remember haki reading thoughts, i only remember it reading the intention/aura of an attack, even Katakuri sees what his targets will say in the future instead of reading their minds directly, so who used telepathy/mind-reading/etc?
Kata already uses a better and more reliable form of Kenbunshoku Prediction. Temporal Predict is better than mental based Prediction due to the former viewing what'll happen for sure in the future while the latter can could predict what could POSSIBLY happen next.

Yeah, but even then there are moments where reading someone's mind is better than seeing the future.

Anyway, if we extend it further we will be derailing i think, so Zoro has better prediction than Cobra? But would it even matter much? Prediction isn't a insta win unless we are talking about Zhong Yue level prediction.

Not really? Viewing the immediate future is knowledge on what's GOING to happen as opposed to knowledge on what COULD happen. One is set in Stone while the other isn't.

Never said it was an wincon on itself.

Back