• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamijou Touma vs. Ainz Ooal Gown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malox1696 said:
cause misha is a program he only has bible knowledge
Isn't the right hand given to him by god or something? Misha might of knowledge of his ability because of that.

Likely, yes- that does imply Ainz has some knowledge or has a reason to believe he is safe. Kind of odd, considering he's only been that confident around people he is sure have no chance at killing him.

OpMasada said:
Malox1696 said:
cause misha is a program he only has bible knowledge
Isn't the right hand given to him by god or something? Misha might of knowledge of his ability because of that.
no IB has taken many form, in this era it chose Touma God has nothing to do with it

OpMasada said:
What forms did IB have? Yes, related to question.
from Ollerus :

"There was a time when powers similar to that showed themselves here and there throughout an era. Some took the form of weapons and made their way into the hands of great heroes, some took the form of frescos and were rumored to heal the diseases of any who touched them, and others took the form of caves and functioned as trials for those who entered them. …I do not know if the power in your hand is simply one more of those powers or if those hopes combined together into another form as they were lost and have naturally appeared here. I can make some guesses, but I have not tested any of them. However, I can say one thing for sure. Your right hand functions as a reference point for the world."

and then we have the hand of the philosofer during the Golden age and the explanation of othinus that if she erased everything but an onbject IB would become that object

That doesn't really exclude the possibilty of it being present in bible knowledge, as the right hand of god is some biblical stuff IIRC. Before you say "You're just denying things because it doesn't fit your narrative again", allow me to note that I will accept the fact that IB has fear aura if the proof presented wasn't so vague and continously leaving problems like the one I noted in the beginning of this post.

IB is not the right hand of god, Fiamma specifically said that and treated IB more of a nuisance inside touma right hand wich was way more important for obvius reason

SchroKatze said:
Ainz wank detected.

The point is... Touma is a teenager thats wearing clothes of the modern era. Ainz would definitely get interested in him since its something he didn't see since the start of the series.

IT's not "fear aura" more like supernatural beings know IB means bad business if they are intelligent, it's like an instinct or a subconscious fear, like we fear fire and would not touch it.

Malox1696 said:
IT's not "fear aura" more like supernatural beings know IB means bad business if they are intelligent, it's like an instinct or a subconscious fear, like we fear fire and would not touch it.
Thats not the case either. From your earlier examples with supernatural beings:

Misha's learned about Imagine Breaker after watching it be demonstrated and then it being explained by Styl and Kanzaki

Kazakiri is a special case and it's not because she's particularly intelligent its because she's the sentient aggregation of AIM in AC and can sense IB's irregular passive effect on it.

When did they explain it ? styl was not even in that volume.

Yea but she was created thanks to the effect Ib has on the AIM it instilled emotion in it, that's why she became self-aware i already quoted the part above.

Malox1696 said:
When did they explain it ? styl was not even in that volume.
Yea but she was created thanks to the effect Ib has on the AIM it instilled emotion in it, that's why she became self-aware i already quoted the part above.
In the anime it was Styl and Kanzaki, in the volume it was just Kanzaki. Heres the quote Kanzaki gives her the description and she test's it for herself.

Kanzaki sighed. "If you need, I can answer as to Necessarius's official stance."

So saying, she began her explanation to Misha. About how Kamijou wasn't a magician, and how they didn't believe that he brought about Angel Fall. That espers using magic put a load on their bodies, but that they found no signs of it. That the reason Kamijou wasn't under the influence of Angel Fall was likely because of the effect of his right hand, the Imagine Breaker, which could erase any supernatural power just by touching it, and so on.

Misha nodded shortly with an "uh-huh" many times, as if checking off items on a list one by one. Then, at the end, her eyes rolled back to Kamijou—to be more specific, her gaze fell to his right hand. It seemed that she was stuck on the phrase "Imagine Breaker" from Kanzaki's explanation.

"Valence. Forty, nine, thirty, seven. Eighty-six in all."

The crashing sound of a water stream erupting through the floor behind Misha rang out. It looked like an underground water pipe had burst.

"MEM TETH LAMEDH ZAYIN (Correspondence. Water, assume the form of a snake and lunge like a sword.)"

Misha continued to move her mouth, and like a snake, the spray raised its sickle-shaped neck. It was a watery serpent split into many branches, like a hydra or a Yamata no Orochi. Before the back of his mind had time to put up warning flags, the flows of water turned into spears and powerfully shot straight for him.

The liquid lances pierced through the floor near Kamijou one after the other.

One of the streams, without hesitation, came right for his face.

"Whoa!?"

He immediately used his right hand to block it, and the javelin burst in every direction like a water balloon. As if safeguarded by an invisible shield, not a single drop of it hit him.

Misha very carefully observed the water that had scattered onto the floor.

"Correct answer. The opinion of the Anglican Church matches the results of this experiment. I will acknowledge this explanation as a method of proof for revocation of suspicion. Young man, I apologize now for having pointed my weapon at you due to a mistaken explanation."

Kazakiri's case is very unique due to her disposition.

I must have forgotten it, but kanzakiri is not an exception as she was born from that subconscious fear, if IB did not create fear inside the AIM then kanzakiri would not be self-aware, alister explained that.

the only other intelligent being to come near Ib was the arulus dummy but it seems he feared touma as a whole and not only IB, and kakine beetle that was fighting rensa, but he avoided touma just to not hurt him

tfw nobody uses any other Overlord characters but Ainz despite there being tons of awesome 6-Cs

Tbh some of them just aren't seen enough in battle to put them into a thread.

I would also like to see other characters from overlord besides Shalltear and Ainz in threads..

Exact same as before

BTW guys, Akerious, the guy who insulted other people in this very thread, has a very long history of downplaying other characters so his faves can win or ranting against the site when his characters don't get upgrades

He says the site overrelies in feats when Zamasu gets denied Mid Godly https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2104243?useskin=oasis

He once said a Low 6B creating shockwaves wouldn't effect Goku because "They can't even stop bullets" https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1524824?useskin=oasis

TLDR Akerious has a history of downplaying characters for his faves to win and likely should be taken with a grain of salt, as there's a chance he downplays Touma to submission so he doesn't win

He even has a thread made about it. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2287881?useskin=oasis

ThePixelKirby said:
Tbh some of them just aren't seen enough in battle to put them into a thread.
Are you asking for the full passage? Your previous comment wasn't clear so I didn't post anything.

Well I'm on the fence right now. I need to see the specific numbers on who's winning or not, but for now it seems like Touma has more advantages, so going for him FRA right now.

Xmark12 said:
Well I'm on the fence right now. I need to see the specific numbers on who's winning or not, but for now it seems like Touma has more advantages, so going for him FRA right now.
Touma's winning, your vote should make it 12 for touma now.

KuuIchigo said:
Has it been 24 hrs since Touma had 7 votes?
Nope, 14 hours have passed going by PaChi's comment about the grace period, although should be 16 hours going by comments above his.

Wait, based from all the arguments in Touma's favour...

Shouldn't this be a stomp in Touma's favour? At that distance, Touma goes for the attack straight away, and Ainz has no winning condition under those conditions (because you all argued that Ainz "underestimates" Touma or something). I'm pretty sure that sounds like a stomp here if a character has no way to overcome that circumstance.

I mean

Ainz literally needs to punch him or hit him with a standard projectile once

His caster class has blades after all.

Schnee One said:
I mean

Ainz literally needs to punch him or hit him with a standard projectile once

His caster class has blades after all.
Which leads to him getting touched by Touma's right hand (especially with speed equalised), and all of his equipments getting nullified because of "lol gg supernatural stuff". And practically all of his attacks are magical, which gets countered by Touma's precognition that apparently allows him to dodge stuff (even though they can be far beyond his body's own speed) and negate them. And Ainz's only advantages of Invisibility and Teleportation become moot as Touma goes for the kill straight away.

No matter how you look at it, it's a stomp under those conditions. And like how stomp threads go, they should not be added to each of the characters' profiles.

Dont think you are doing yourself any favours after heavily backing Ainz saying he wins then to say its a stomp when he loses. You remind me alot of this other guy I know.

I mean, Ainz would easily win if he picks up a huge rock and throws it accurately at Touma, but his tendency to go lol powerful magic is what makes him lose here. His weapons are also no good, they're enchanted to high hell.

Unless i'm mistaken, stomps are only stomps when the opponent can't do anything to win, as schnee said, ainz can just punch him once.

It's not a stomp, just that ainz's winning solution is not something he would do in character.

KuuIchigo said:
Dont think you are doing yourself any favours after heavily backing Ainz saying he wins then to say its a stomp when he loses. You remind me alot of this other guy I know.
Please don't start accusing me of anything. I only debate for what I think is right to me.

@TacticalNuke002 There's one problem with that. Ainz only has a Lifting Strength of an Atheletic Human at mage class (like his profile states). He doesn't have the lifting strength needed to throw a rock that can kill a person. And his striking strength is useless here, as that'll lead him to getting touched. Punching the ground might not even work as I don't think Small Building Class striking strength can cause an earthquake (or shockwave) with enough kinetic force to kill people.

OpMasada said:
Unless i'm mistaken, stomps are only stomps when the opponent can't do anything to win, as schnee said, ainz can just punch him once.

It's not a stomp, just that ainz's winning solution is not something he would do in character.
But there lays the problem. How can Ainz even punch him without Touma's Imagine Breaker nullifying his very being? Touma's precogniton makes any chance of Ainz being able to punch him become moot. Even his winning conditions can be counteracted by Touma with his experience and precognition, and he'll need some distance and time to think of a way to overcome Touma (which he doesn't have here).

DeathNoodles said:
OpMasada said:

But there lays the problem. How can Ainz even punch him without Touma's Imagine Breaker nullifying his very being? Touma's precogniton makes any chance of Ainz being able to punch him become moot.
Indeed, he would get punched out of existence if he tried that. His winning option is going invisible which, again is not in character as he would use death spell first.

Also, ainz being athletic human in lifting strenght is blatantly wrong, he chucked the corpse of a large dragon through a gate in vol 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back