• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamijou Touma vs. Ainz Ooal Gown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akreious said:
I also have to question Kamijou's Imagine Breaker actually affecting Ainz like people are suggesting. Did Imagine Breaker suddenly gain the ability to turn humans into their base molecules or something because that's not the element's natural state?

If humans don't get affected by Imagine Breaker, neither should Ainz since undead and skeletons are NATURAL occurances in the world. It's like saying Imagine Breaker can negate a tree from growing.
"Nah, IB "negation" works by returning everything to the natural untouched phase. Ainz may be natural to his world but he is not natural in this base phase so he would be negated like everything else" -quoted from Zensum.

I don't understand how Touma's Imagne Breaker works really. It's pretty confusing to me.

Okay I may have sounded rude, but I never insulted anyone to the point that I need to have insults thrown against me, KuuIchigo.

"1. Wow. You are so far off the mark you are not even on the board. that's not how it is at all and is at best, bad fanfiction."

"Ars Magna (Ú╗äÚçæþÀ┤µêÉÒéóÒâ½Òé╣´╝ØÒâ×Òé░Òâè Ōgon Rensei (Arusu Maguna)?, lit. "Golden Training") is Latin for Great Work. It is the spell in which alchemist would achieve their goal of simulation of the world inside the mind. With Ars Magna, they can bring out thoughts into the real world, essentially making those who can accurately simulate or mold the real world able to control it."

Right. Bad fanfiction. Totally.

"Touma negated izzards death command after it was used. if it was able to be negated by IB as u say the effect would of never occured in the first place"

The hell is a Death Command. There's no reference to it anywhere on the Toaru wiki.

"2. if you had even the smallest knowledge of the verse, you would know. You're just throwing claims you have no idea whether are true or not. you're just hoping they stick."

Again, chill with the insults. No, if I had even the smallest knowledge of the verse, I would know that Kamijou isn't a Lightning Timer as every feat he's displayed of doing so relied upon tactics and intelligence, not sheer reaction time.

I'm not hoping they stick because you've yet to source any of your claims, meanwhile I'm here running around trying to find all these references you're making. Instead of making me figure out what you're saying like a damned Digital Jigsaw puzzle, how about you link your sources?

That panel shows Kamijou blocking an attack of unspecified speed, not lightning. And even if it was, Precognition is... a thing.

"It does negate the KE of the supernatural. As seen with mikotos Iron sand or railgun negation, accelerators black wings or fiammas god dam mountain range slicing sword."

I'll go into more detail later, but the very thing that makes these things powerful are the thing that Imagine Breaker explicitly negates. Not the case for Ainz.

"please stop spouting nonsense."

I'm not spouting nonsense. Literally every single one of my arguments has been sourced, which is better than just saying "You're spouting nonsense" even though you yourself have yet to do anything similar.

>That panel shows Kamijou blocking an attack of unspecified speed, not lightning. And even if it was, Precognition is... a thing.

It was lightning.

Precog is cool, until you notice the lightning was fired and his arm is bent, not outstretched.

you're spouting nonsense.

KuuIchigo said:
>That panel shows Kamijou blocking an attack of unspecified speed, not lightning. And even if it was, Precognition is... a thing.
It was lightning.

Precog is cool, until you notice the lightning was fired and his arm is bent, not outstretched.

Again, chill it with the insults.

You're claiming it was lightning, give me a scan or panel that says it's lightning and I'll concede. Your claims have no merit, actual proof does.

TacticalNuke002 said:
@Akreious
"The hell is a Death Command. There's no reference to it anywhere on the Toaru wiki."

Its a part of his Ars Magna where he tells you to die and you die.

As for the rest of your arguments, they aren't even arguments. Kuul is right although he does need to chill. As for that matter, so do you.
Sorry, just getting more and more frustrated when he tries to call me out on my arguments even though I linked all my sources while he himself has yet to do anything of the sort; at best posting an out of context panel and expects me to know what the context of it is or what the blast of energy is. (In response to the Death Command with new information) If it's a part of Ars Magna, that circles back around to it affecting reality itself. That's flat out supernatural. Imagine Breaker is going to 100% negate that; it's different in function from Ainz's spells since Mana itself is a 100% natural thing in the world unlike the literal warping of reality that is Ars Magna. Of course, I have no idea on what the heck Ars Magna is beyond what the wiki says and what forum people says so I'm open to enlightenment I guess?

Also, what? They aren't even arguments? Excuse me? That's just downright offensive there man. Everything I've said is backed up in at least some form from the Toaru wiki, I mean, I'm sorry that I don't feel like accepting Imagine Breaker is able to null absolutely everything that's more than human power.

Akreious said:
KuuIchigo said:
It was lightning.

Again, chill it with the insults.
You're claiming it was lightning, give me a scan or panel that says it's lightning and I'll concede. Your claims have no merit, actual proof does.
I literally pulled it off the wikis page.

DeathNoodles said:
If it's equal no one can speed blitz then k. "Piercing through a wide area of earth with Ainz at its center, one thousand, two thousand—no, an uncountable number of bone spears exploded forth. The white spears scattered and crashed repeatedly into the magic barrier." They seem to start from him and fly at the target if so this is easily countered. Regardless, Touma's precog can easily figure out if an attack is below his feet like he did with Scarlet Stone of Pexjarva, body movment and gestures dont matter when it comes to this as he can predict Vento's style which uses unrelated getures while sending her attacks to her opponent at unrelated trajectories. His reflexes are a subconsious 6th sense not a purposful reaction so seeing Ainz isnt really an issue. Even If the attack just comes up from the ground like you say he can counter it like he did with Earth Golem Ellis, Black Wings, Crossbow...etc

Akreious, take a break if you're being frustrated. It's no good to let your emotions overwhelm you. At the same time you're kinda becoming the one that's kinda just spouting wrong things. You're accusing Kuu of lying when he shows scans and knowledge of the verse.

Touma has pretty much precog on this too. Heck if Touma loses his arms... This becomes an immediate loss for Ainz due to that "thing"

You know what, definitely voting for Touma due to that and Kuu's reasons

If it's equal no one can speed blitz then k. "Piercing through a wide area of earth with Ainz at its center, one thousand, two thousand—no, an uncountable number of bone spears exploded forth. The white spears scattered and crashed repeatedly into the magic barrier." They seem to start from him and fly at the target if so this is easily countered. Regardless, Touma's precog can easily figure out if an attack is below his feet like he did with Scarlet Stone of Pexjarva, body movment and gestures dont matter when it comes to this as he can predict Vento's style which uses unrelated getures while sending her attacks to her opponent at unrelated trajectories. His reflexes are a subconsious 6th sense not a purposful reaction so seeing Ainz isnt really an issue. Even If the attack just comes up from the ground like you say he can counter it like he did with Earth Golem Ellis, Black Wings, Crossbow...etc

I don't think they start below Touma's feet unless Ainz made it so. They do however scatter, and reaction speed (even with Precog) does not equate to actual speed, so Touma can't block them all in all directions when he's still only human (with speed equal making even reaction speed being equalised, but not Attack Speed, it doesn't help Touma's situations much here). Even if he could, he'll have to deal with Ainz's Complete Invisibility and Perfect Unknowable. Can Touma even attack Ainz if he doesn't even know where he is?

There's still other spells that aren't projectiles, but doesn't directly influence Touma (so he can't passively negate it), like Black Hole. Ainz could just place that below Touma's feet while invisible and he'll lose his legs or such.

@Death

Please avoid quoting large pieces of text.

He's done many things like that before. Dodging a multitude of attacks. Danmaku style. He keeps moving and using everything to his advantage.

I can't comment about invisibility though but at the same time... Is Ainz gonna pull out that on the get go considering Touma is a very weak human with a single trick in comparison to him?

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
@Death

Please avoid quoting large pieces of text.

He's done many things like that before. Dodging a multitude of attacks. Danmaku style. He keeps moving and using everything to his advantage.

I can't comment about invisibility though but at the same time... Is Ainz gonna pull out that on the get go considering Touma is a very weak human with a single trick in comparison to him?
He definitely wouldn't underestimate Touma once he sees him dodging his attacks at multiple directions, so your argument kind of falls in on itself by having Touma being seen as a "weak human" or "ordinary boy". Also with speed equalised here, even if he can react to such attacks, how can he dodge them when they move faster than his body can move (due to Attack Speed not being covered by speed equal, since they don't depend upon the user's speed)? And please don't use PIS scenarios.

Touma doesn't seem like he can deal with Ainz's invisibility here. Also the range advantage, which Ainz can gain some distance via Teleportation.

Also, has Touma ever nullified an non-combat AOE spell that doesn't directly affect him (I think), like Time Stop?

Wow....i got summoned to this?

Why are we wanking Thounsand Bone Lance? "

ÒÇîMaximize Magic: Thousand Bone LanceÒÇì."

Piercing through a wide area of earth with Ainz at its center, one thousand, two thousand—no, an uncountable number of bone spears exploded forth. The white spears scattered and crashed repeatedly into the magic barrier. And with the sound of breaking glass, Shalltear's barrier began to shatter. The rubble that was scattering to the surroundings melted into thin air.

"Che!"

The barrier she had created using a big chunk of her mana was destroyed in a single attack. This was completely outside of her predictions. While feeling annoyed from this development, another attack flew at her."

-Vol.3 (pg. 430)

It's an attack that spams bone spears in a linear direction,this is blatantly evident on how it destroyed shalltear's force sanctuary where are you getting these omni directional fan fics and let alone where does it say that it even comes underground?

Meme Arguments.

Also im Lmao'ing at this one

"Undead is a natural phenomenon in the world of Yggdrasil. Evidence for this is Guu assuming Ainz is a quote "Mere skeleton". Should undead and skeletons NOT be a natural occurance, Guu would've had NO idea what the hell Ainz was. You think Guu does research?

Assuming verse equalization means that in this neutral world, Ainz is a natural occurance (An undead, that is). Meaning IB will do jack all to Ainz"

Incredible so if a baby first saw a dog and the baby had no idea what it is

is the dog supernatural???????

DeathNoodles said:
Here's how to quote someone without blotting out this thread.

Ainz: Oh he dodged my barrage of attacks. Oh shit. Better unleash everything on him in one go.

Like that? Considering he toyed with Clementine when he first faced her? Heck he allowed himself to be hit.... What PIS scenario? Dude do you even know what that means???? I am left stunned by how wrong you used that word.

Yes, because once you have invisibility and flight, the first instinct you do is teleport away from the enemy who can only attack in melee right? At this rate Ainz might as well do the same for a cockroach. Not you Entoma though.

Considering he basically ignored a spell that changed the entire reality of the world and made everyone alter in body form? Probably. I know Kuu knows him better though.

"He's done many things like that before. Dodging a multitude of attacks. Danmaku style. He keeps moving and using everything to his advantage."

Yeah but that's the thing; he uses everything to his advantage. His feats don't come from sheer reaction speed; it's the culmination of tactics, versatility and planning rather than "I'm simply that fast".

"Like that? Considering he toyed with Clementine when he first faced her? Heck he allowed himself to be hit.... What PIS scenario? Dude do you even know what that means???? I am left stunned by how wrong you used that word."

Except Ainz knew exactly how powerful she was and toyed with her because she wasn't anywhere near the level high enough to remotely scratch him.

"Yes, because once you have invisibility and flight, the first instinct you do is teleport away from the enemy who can only attack in melee right? At this rate Ainz might as well do the same for a cockroach. Not you Entoma though."

That's also the thing, we don't know what his first "Instinct" is because in none of his battles has he ever ran on instinct; everything and I mean flat out everything was pre-planned. The best "Instinct" we know of is Timestop + Delay Death Magic from his PvP days.

"Considering he basically ignored a spell that changed the entire reality of the world and made everyone alter in body form? Probably. I know Kuu knows him better though.""

. . . Heh?

DeathNoodles said:
Scatter attacks wont be an issue he can negate birdways uncountable Water and Earth Tarot spam. His precog allows him to subconsiously predict and counter attacks far faster than him using his human speed. It would be like that even speed equalizied since precog isn't effected by the rule. His precog is based like a 6th sense not sight so invisibility while he can't hit ainz he can still dodge like he would normally. Touma would just negate black hole or anything else that spawns on his postion like he did against the HR. Besides Ainz hasnt used blackhole really or in that manner and invisisbility really in a fight. I doubt the battle gets this far for these far off scenarios.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
I'm not exactly using a PC you know, so it's not easy for me to do it every time.

As for Clementine, let's see... How about the fact that he possesses knowledge about Clementine's capabilities and what she can do?

There are lots of factors for why Ainz let's Clementine hit him, but he definitely didn't do it due to underestimating her. He literally clashed swords with her before he lets her hit him. That's not a good example to prove why Ainz underestimates.

Also, Ainz is not going to let the Touma do what Clementine did by closing the distance, since he doesn't even know what Touma can do (as he never has met him before nor has fought him before. He only let Clementine do it because he already has clashed swords with her before). Well, he would do the same to a cockroach if none of his death spells can even affect it, so why shouldn't he do the same to Touma?

Still, Touma basically has no way to close the distance with Ainz'a teleportation and invisibility.

AInz never used black hole and spawned it under somebody's foot sole or anything of the sort.

and the last account of him using black hole was against a giant archangel fodder

We want accounts of ainz using it against a human of all things and him summoning it under people of all places xD

Pretty sure using invisibility in a head on fight is out of character for ainz.

legit the last time i saw him use it was when he's being a creep and spying on conversations.

Scatter attacks wont be an issue he can negate birdways uncountable Water and Earth Tarot spam. His precog allows him to subconsiously predict and counter attacks far faster than him using his human speed. It would be like that even speed equalizied since precog isn't effected by the rule. His precog is based like a 6th sense not sight so invisibility while he can't hit ainz he can still dodge like he would normally. Touma would just negate black hole or anything else that spawns on his postion like he did against the HR. Besides Ainz hasnt used blackhole really or in that manner and invisisbility really in a fight. I doubt the battle gets this far for these far off scenarios.

[I'm not going to bother snipping this quote, since it seems short enough]

And how would that work against homing attacks? Ainz has some attacks that not only moves much faster than human speed (Attack Speed sure is great), but they also lock in on the target as well. And I'm pretty sure Ainz can figure out that Touma's right hand has something to do with nullifying his attacks (because he sees Touma raising his right hand every time), so he'll lock them in to Touma's body parts that aren't his right hand and just keep on spamming his homing attacks until he gets a hit in.

Yomi Schwarz said:
AInz never used black hole and spawned it under somebody's foot sole or anything of the sort.

and the last account of him using black hole was against a giant archangel fodder

We want accounts of ainz using it against a human of all things and him summoning it under people of all places xD

legit the last time i saw him use it was when he's being a creep and spying on conversations.
I'm pretty sure he would use Invisibility at a distance where Touma can't see him so that he won't know that Ainz can go invisible. It's perfectly in-character for Ainz to start popping out invisibility and other vital abilities if he knows that Touma can't see him use it after all (like how he doesn't bring out his main equipments against the mind-controlled Shalltear, in fear that an enemy sees him with it).

Yomi Schwarz said:
Nope wrong.

Overlord Volume 13

She's a Doppelganger, so not only is she weaker than the original, but her HP isn't the same as the original Lupusregina's. Alright, now that I've taken out the enemy's magic caster, it's time to be a real bastard. 'ÒÇî'Perfect Unknowable'ÒÇì'.

While there were ways to discover Ainz after he had cast ÒÇîPerfect UnknowableÒÇì, without the aid of magic items, the only member of the Pleiades who could do it was Lupusregina, and the Evil Lord ought to be unable to detect him too. Therefore, it would probably be safe to say that they had no way to deal with this underhanded means of attack.

Since I've taken out the enemy healer, I should go search for CZ. Don't tell me she's burning up consumable items?

Personally, Ainz could not forgive wasting the wealth of Nazarick on a battle like this.

"Where is he?"

"He's gone! Is he using ÒÇîInvisibilityÒÇì?"

"I can find him if he's invisible! But he's not there!"

"Is this some other kind of invisibility?"

He could hear their confusion.

"You idiots! He's using ÒÇîPerfect UnknowableÒÇì!"

"Lupusregina! You're cheating!" Ainz shouted, but thanks to ÒÇîPerfect UnknowableÒÇì, others could not hear him.

Yuri's health dropped drastically.

"ÒÇîPerfect UnknowableÒÇì."

"He disappeared again!"

"That's unfair!"

"If only Ainz-sama would fight us fair and square!"

Then again, like the evidence Jugger quoted, it's also in-character for Ainz to use Invisibility or Perfect Unknowable while in combat as well, so...

your comment dosent really prove ainz will use it against somebody like touma

>It's perfectly in-character for Ainz to start popping out invisibility if he knows that Touma can't see him use it

And how will he do that? will he use a bathroom stall or a phone booth? Where are you getting at here?

DeathNoodles said:
Homing isnt an issue. Attacks that zero in on touma just get predicted like when he anticipated Othinus's meme crossbow. Which is based on the world bending to accomidate her attack into its target. I really only see this fight as basically Touma, who Ainz sees as an ordinary kid, running up to him and Ainz probably uses his signature death hax and before he sees it gets shruged off he gets tapped and negated.

Yomi Schwarz said:
And how will he do that? will he use a bathroom stall or a phone booth? Where are you getting at here?
No, hes going to pull a magic wardrobe out, and change in there.

Ainz can't teleport pretty much anywhere at his lesiure after all.

Oh.

Wait.

Also

"Pretty sure using invisibility in a head on fight is out of character for ainz" Thats what you said, I corrected you.

See? These are the type of replies that made me leave this thread in the first place. Ok....I'm really done here now. This is a complete mess.

Homing isnt an issue. Attacks that zero in on touma just get predicted like when he anticipated Othinus's meme crossbow. Which is based on the world bending to accomidate her attack into its target. I really only see this fight as basically Touma, who Ainz sees as an ordinary kid, running up to him and Ainz probably uses his signature death hax and before he sees it gets shruged off he gets tapped and negated.

You're assuming Touma goes to attack Ainz straight away as the battle begins. Wouldn't Touma get surprised by Ainz's skeletal appearance, taking a few seconds to process what he has just seen, and then take action? Plus, the moment when Ainz sees Touma shrugging off his death hax would be the moment he instantly teleports away via thought. With silent magic, Ainz doesn't need to chant or move his body to activate his spells, he can activate them via thought.

After Ainz gains some distance, he'll start using invisibility to gain some advantage sooner or later.

Also, I'm leaving this thread for now. I got some work to do.

DeathNoodles said:
Yup thats touma's M.O. in pretty much all his battles. Runs up to give a decisisve blow to his opponents. He's deff fought same or worse tbh than a talking skeleton (Innocenteus, Ellis, Gabriel..etc) and hes really only 5 meters away. Ainz will probably be too shocked to act as Touma ignores his death hax and closes in or will try to block since hes stll just only proven to be a regular kid physically and he gets neagted. The fight probably barley lasts a few minutes.

Didn't we discuss that if a spell from Ainz failed, he'd never let himself get hit like that?

But yea this seems incon at best, since unless there is away around Touma's power null shit Ainz really can't win. Potentially a stomp, even, as the best Ainz can do is teleport around and cast spells.

Is there any spell he has at all that actually hurts Touma?

In the end, the moment a spell fails, he's not going to be holding back. If he can teleport away, this is probably incon since he'll go invisible/keep distance while figuring out what the hell he should do. So it's a matter of if Ainz can get away once, and if there is a single spell that Ainz has for Touma.

If Touma hits first, Touma wins. If Ainz teleports, incon. If Ainz teleports and has a way to hurt Touma, Ainz wins.

Edit: Also, does Touma have anything against Time Stop? His power null thing is very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back