• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamijou Touma vs. Ainz Ooal Gown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this a stomp then? Ainz has literally no way of hurting him.

Hey guys did u forget flight ? This is no different from a bunker with no weapon vs APACHE, the only way the bunker wins it's if the APACHE WILLINGLY tries to body the bunker, the 5 meter is gonna change nothing as IB passively scare intelligent supernatural being so ainz will just teleports 100 % of the times.

this is a stomp and it was already done before

ThePixelKirby said:
Isn't this a stomp then? Ainz has literally no way of hurting him.
Magic attacks that deal physical damage and are not touched by his hand can kill him.

A sword slash that's not blocked by his hand kills him.

Does IB actually "passively scare" supernaturals? Because then Ainz would actually teleport away, since a not emotionally suppressed feeling would weird the **** out of him.

Also, so Ainz can hurt him, but only through range spam. So this comes down to if Ainz can teleport away and play a paranoid magic caster the entire battle.

Just saying that for Ainz to take Touma seriously he'd have to use Data Life scan or however that spell was named and after seeing literally nothin he'd avoid direct contact cuz "wtf is this kid" thinking that Touma could have magic items.

But oh well.

KuuIchigo said:
No. Not sure what hes talking about whatsoever.
did u forget Gabriel and Kanzakiri ? One feared his right hand even when he was possessing someone, the other was BORN thanks to the fear of the AIM towards IB and still can't act normal near IB

mindless being are not affected for obvious reason

they both knew about his right hand one way or another. just about anyone whos anybody in the series does.

there is absolutely no passive fear inducement because of IB. that's just wank.

That's not wank, Kanzakiri was literally born from it she knew nothing of IB she was supposed to be just the AIM agglomeration of the city aleister purposely introduced IB to make it controllable by giving it emotions she still has a subconscious fear for IB

it was the whole point of the volume

here : ""So it's Kazakiri Hyouka, is that it? Damn. She might be a part of the Imaginary Number District, but planting an artificial ego into her and aiding in her materialization? You must be out of your mind."
There was a boy with a right hand called Imagine Breaker.
It could be said to be the one menace to the Imaginary Number District.
And that threat created a self.
In the same way as the desire to eat or sleep, the needs created by the instincts of biological organisms are created as signals to keep on living and to avoid death. Someone without knowledge of life or death wouldn't have sprouted instincts or a sense of self from the start.
So what about the other way around?
If it were taught death by Imagine Breaker, a mindless illusion would come to acquire a self.
Then, Aleister's mouth opened, though it had been silent until now.
"This, too, is a means of controlling the Imaginary Number District. Its movements become easier to predict when we've given it the ability to think rather than a mindless being that doesn't know what to do. And if we play our cards right, we can even negotiate or threaten it."

Chances are if he teleports away he'll use some information-gathering spells, check for things like Data Life, and end up playing insanely safe because of it.

Any way Ainz does't just teleport away and range spam?

ThePixelKirby said:
Chances are if he teleports away he'll use some information-gathering spells, check for things like Data Life, and end up playing insanely safe because of it.
Any way Ainz does't just teleport away and range spam?
That was the point of the other thread it was a stomp cause ainz can fly and spam and sooner or later touma will need to sleep reducing the range changes nothing if he still has the teleport and flight, this is still a stomp.

ThePixelKirby said:
By no means a stomp for Ainz. Even if Ainz gets away, he's still at huge risk of getting on-shotted if he ***** up.
No he has flight, there is no way he goes close range with IB fear aura, we know very well he always tends to be careful he would just stay out of range like any pvper mage would do vs a warrior, touma literally can't touch him if he flies.

I mean there still another way this fight go.

After sometime fighting Ainz realize that Touma power came from his right hand.

Seeing that Touma is pretty much peak human with power null so he just teleport in to cut touma arm off to get rip of touma power.

After this i already said above but yeah

IT came out and eat Ainz

Hizack123 said:
I mean there still another way this fight go.
After sometime fighting Ainz realize that Touma power came from his right hand.

Seeing that Touma is pretty much peak human with power null so he just teleport in to cut touma arm off to get rip of touma power.

After this i already said above but yeah

IT came out and eat Ainz
no way he goes close range there is no reason for it, he just need to use an omidirectional attack or just spamming summons until he is overwhelmed with number or even just 10 skeltons with ranged weapons

Is my reasoning above just being ignored? Because I don't see anyone trying to counter it.

Vol 13 has him doing exactly the opposite of what you people are saying, that ainz freaks out the moment a spell fails and teleports away while making 200 different plans out of paranoia.

Ainz is cautious but not averse to risk. I highly doubt he would freak out over a seemingly normal teenager, with literally nothing to say that he's strong other than IB, which ainz doesn't know about, and certainly wouldn't think he's some massive threat just because a spell didn't work on him.

He will, and has multiple times, put himself in potential risk simply because of his curiosity.

OpMasada said:
Is my reasoning above just being ignored? Because I don't see anyone trying to counter it.
Vol 13 has him doing exactly the opposite of what you people are saying, that ainz freaks out the moment a spell fails and teleports away while making 200 different plans out of paranoia.

Ainz is cautious but not averse to risk. I highly doubt he would freak out over a seemingly normal teenager, with literally nothing to say that he's strong other than IB, which ainz doesn't know about, and certainly wouldn't think he's some massive threat just because a spell didn't work on him.

He will, and has multiple times, put himself in potential risk simply because of his curiosity.
yea but IB has a fear aura for supernatural inteligent being so he would stay the **** away

Malox1696 said:
OpMasada said:

yea but IB has a fear aura for supernatural inteligent being so he would stay the **** away
Does it?

Malox1696 said:
yes it does i quoted the volume already
I need more explanation than that, that is far too vague and doesn't say how it worked.

It could easily mean that she gained an ego after getting messed up by IB.

Did it work on any other supernatural beings? Is that thing the only known example?

I don't it has a fear aura until "it" shows up. Which will show up if Ainz logically tries to rip off the reason why Touma is a threat, aka his negating arm, "It" is gonna **** him up.

To put it more in context IB is like a fire to supernatural being, if u don't have a mind like most summoned being u don't care, if u do u can feel it, and u try to avoid it, i call it fear but is more like u know that if u touch it u are gonna die, same deal with Gabriel he tried to avoid it at all cost and felt more threatened by it that than a giant fortress falling overhead.

it's like an instinct,it's subconscious, they know it's bad, and they avoid it

mind u Gabriel is like a program, so he knew nothing of IB and as I quoted above Kanzakiri knew nothing about it too but both felt it

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
I don't it has a fear aura until "it" shows up. Which will show up if Ainz logically tries to rip off the reason why Touma is a threat, aka his negating arm, "It" is gonna **** him up.
IT never showed up to Gabriel and Kanzakiri and IB is a bigger threat to them than IT as they are non corporeal.

Ainz, in a majority of his volumes and appearances, will get serious the moment things don't do as planned. As proven against Shalltear, if faced with the unknown (A spell failed, Ainz doesn't know why), he'll get the **** out of there. Especially with the enemy charging at him.

An enemy who can resist his death spells, death spells which defy resistance, is something Ainz would take incredibly seriously. Nothing in Volume 13 compares to that- the most equal situation is when he attempted to dispel Shalltear's Mind Control and failed, which prompted a retreat.

Ignoring this "fear aura" shit, I can assure you all, Ainz is likely to teleport away in an instant.

ThePixelKirby said:
Ainz, in a majority of his volumes and appearances, will get serious the moment things don't do as planned. As proven against Shalltear, if faced with the unknown (A spell failed, Ainz doesn't know why), he'll get the **** out of there. Especially with the enemy charging at him.
An enemy who can resist his death spells, death spells which defy resistance, is something Ainz would take incredibly seriously. Nothing in Volume 13 compares to that- the most equal situation is when he attempted to dispel Shalltear's Mind Control and failed, which prompted a retreat.

Ignoring this "fear aura" shit, I can assure you all, Ainz is likely to teleport away in an instant.
But vol 13 literally has someone resisting his death spells, followed by him standing still and getting hit. His death spells do not defy resistance unless it's TGOALID.

Malox1696 said:
"fear aura shit" it shown it the novel it's not like im inventing it i even quoted it
I said there needs to be more explanation, more context, give some more detailed quotes rather than a greatly vague one like the one you provided.

Then this is hard to tell. One time he did one thing, another time he didn't.

Could I see the page where he did not teleport away, full context? This thread is quite long.

sorry what ? we still don't know the full exent og IB we base it on thing like the one i quoted, but u readly accepeted it, but when it does not fit ur narrative u don't ?

gabriel has no prior knowledge of IB

"Misha tilted her small neck. He held the gum out to her again, and her hand moved without a sound. She took the chewing gum by its edge so that she wouldn't touch his fingers. It was an act not wholly unlike the courtesy offered to customers by a convenience-store clerk as he hands over change. "

misha = gabriel possessing someone here he is trying to avoid touching IB while mataining his disguise but he does not have knowlege of IB so how does he know he does not need to touch it ?

both the 2 supernatural intelgent being had no knowledge of IB but still tried to avoid it and counted IB as a threat, one of them specificaly has said it has a subconscius fear of it

Malox1696 said:
sorry what ? we still don't know the full exent og IB we base it on thing like the one i quoted, but u readly accepeted it, but when it does not fit ur narrative u don't ?
gabriel has no prior knowledge of IB

"Misha tilted her small neck. He held the gum out to her again, and her hand moved without a sound. She took the chewing gum by its edge so that she wouldn't touch his fingers. It was an act not wholly unlike the courtesy offered to customers by a convenience-store clerk as he hands over change. "
Idk what you're saying, I readily accepted what?

I'm guessing the one your quoting is touma? Seriously, I can't base anything on this, i'm asking you for quotes because I might have to think of something else if it does give a fear aura, but nothing you say clarifies that.

This is vague just like the other, the quote makes it look like she knows that touching touma's hand is bad rather her not having knowledge as you say.

@Pixel i'll quote soon.

While he did not think that he had the full measure of their abilities, Ainz was certain that they could not resist the power of his magic in a direct contest. As Ainz mulled over the reasons for this, he felt that it would be best to stay on his guard and let his opponent make a move. Perhaps he might discover something that could only be found here. He would like to see the trump card wielded by someone who can resist Ainz's usual methods.

That's the gist of it, would you like the full passage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back