• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamijou Touma vs. Ainz Ooal Gown

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeathNoodles said:
Please don't start accusing me of anything. I only debate for what I think is right to me.
I didn't accuse you of anything. It's a observation of how you are acting.

A accusation would be something like you're just being a blind overlord fanboy who cannot accept a loss, but I never accused you of that.

OpMasada said:
Yes, but there lays the problem though. How can Ainz even have the opportunity to use it when Touma just rushes to him at that distance straight away? With speed equalised, I'm pretty sure Touma's speed gets equalised to Supersonic+ as well.

Well, that's what the profile states. And based on how the rule of how this site works (I think), you either must make a CRT to make changes or stick to what the profile says. While I was out of this thread, I was about to agree with Touma's higher chance of victory, but then I've realised that his victory might be a bit too certai here (possibly in a stomp like way). Especially under those conditions.

KuuIchigo said:
I didn't accuse you of anything. It's a observation of how you are acting.

A accusation would be something like you're just being a blind overlord fanboy who cannot accept a loss, but I never accused you of that.
No, but you were assuming I had such motives, which I do not. You made an assumption about the purpose of my actions (especially in a negative way), which was kind of a personal attack to me you know. I didn't came here to get my own personal feelings hurt or anything.

Edit: If it makes you feel any better, I'm basically voting for Touma for the reasons above, but have a suspicion that it could be a stomp in Touma's favour here.

KuuIchigo said:
na uh. now you are the one making accusations. not me.

and no, it doesn't.
Okay?

You were basically comparing me to some other user you know of (with a negative connotation it seems like), and assume I did this to "do myself any favours". That is still quite hurtful to me, you know.

However, if you didn't intend to do any of this, then lets make this all water under the bridge now, alright?

Is there a speed that speed equalization even gives you?

I'm not even sure. However, I can recall that speed can equalise to the lower end (the faster character now gets the speed of the slower one) or the higher end (the slower character now gets the speed of the faster one), based from the debates of other users (from other threads) that I can recall.

Not like it matters here, because Ainz pretty much loses here (possibly in a stomp-ish way, but eh).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back