• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider discussion thread #6

Al shouldn't Gentaro in Cosmic State get resistance to Powernull and Sleep manip due to it completely no sell Arise Zodiart?

Nicetoderp said:
Al shouldn't Gentaro in Cosmic State get resistance to Powernull and Sleep manip due to it completely no sell Arise Zodiart?
When did Cosmic State resist Aries power? I don't remember it clearly.

Mhh, also shouldn't Woz get himself a resistance to Posession due to yeeting Momotaros out of his body during Den-O arc?

Nicetoderp said:
Mhh, also shouldn't Woz get himself a resistance to Posession due to yeeting Momotaros out of his body during Den-O arc?
So Tsukasa hasn't that? he was yeeting Sieg out of him during their Den-O X Decade movie

I mean there is bit of thing of each Rider missing here and there. Thing like Woz's teleporting with his scarf/cloak.

And Swartz missing Type 8 and 4 immortality from the fact that he is Another Rider.

Maskofthedragon said:
Priority: 1 (scales to everyone)

Verse:
Kamen Rider Zero-One

Feat: Rising Hopper splits a cloud
Do we have official sizes for Zea and orbital perigee altitude and apogee altitude?

Also the plasma/laser cannon mouth diameter thanks. (Can be estimated by the rising hopper diameter)

Jasonsith said:
Maskofthedragon said:

Verse:
Kamen Rider Zero-One

Do we have official sizes for Zea and orbital perigee altitude and apogee altitude?
Also the plasma/laser cannon mouth diameter thanks. (Can be estimated by the rising hopper diameter)
Zea doesn't have stats as far as I know

But Breaking Mammoth makes ups about half of it with it's legs folded up

and its 768.0 cm tall

Jasonsith said:
Maskofthedragon said:

Verse:
Kamen Rider Zero-One

Aruto actor is 176cm tall so you should be able to find Hoppers diameter from that

Vulcanstomp1000
Zerooneandjinstomp1000
WARNING!!! This is SPOILER!!!!

- After Vulca get Rampage Wolf, Hiden loses ZAIA's cheater competition and done a TOB, then Vulcan change his side to 1000% sandbag because the incredible truth he heard.... and he has a chip embed inside his head make he unable disobey a 1000%'s order which like Valkyrie's case

- but Aruto must need some help from Jin joining with him to stomp 1000% sandbag together and bring his Hiden back

- Seem like Vulcan and Valkyrie will turn back from their side and stomp 1000% sandbag too

Yea it's pretty bonkers. Fuwa basically have all powers from each Ridermodel derived from all 10 ProgriseKey. Scorpion's Ridermodel is a pretty nasty power, combine that with Falcon's flight and Cheetah's speed and it gets even nastier. Shame Kamen Rider is usually riddled with CIS due to it being marketed as children show

He scales above baseline, from what I see on the profile.

But I see him scaling above a Solar System busting explosion. So I think he's somewhere into 4-B. But it wasn't calced, so I'm not sure.

It's a pretty simple question really

Are the pages for quite literally every other Kamen Riders ready?

If not then Zi-O is also not

If yes then Zi-O is also yes

Diinou HotHead said:
Hey are Zi-O peeps VS Matches ready?
I wanna sic Rim or Arc on them already.
Seem like Grand Zi-O will be ready not Oma Zi-O

We only miss Kiva's profile now, that I have no idea about their justified feat as such Ap and Speed from Original series, then seem like the page already has Kiva's final form cal?

Back