• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider discussion thread #6

I already know Assault Wolf is a incomplete form, wherehas Rampage Wolf is the complete form

As for Yua case, just wait until Jackal Raider debut since we don't know if this Raider is a upgrade or downgrade

erm...considering that Gai/Ark is holding most of Progrise Keys powers and Rampage Vulcan has all those power... i have a bad feeling about this

Kamen Rider Xross said:
Wait... So she hasn't a Upgrade but a downgrade?
I think should let them get Low 7-C+ together by these reasons...

- Jin Burning surely matchs against Thouser

- Yua joins with 1000% guys to stomp Metal Cluster Hopper together but I think Aruto doesn't has passion to fight both 1000% and her....

- Fuwa stops her and stomp 1000% guy again with the mix-keys form

MagiSinbad said:
Also, no kamen rider Izu yet :( i'm starting to losing hope
To be fair, the leaks almost true so there is a hope

And now i can't imagine what final form for 01 would be as you know, post-Wizard Main Riders had their own all power combine final form except Ex-Aid and Ghost

@Xross

Lord Baron might have a word for you ovo

@Xross

Well then let's just wait, there is a possible case that Yua Raider is a special case

@Magi

That also a possible case, and btw about rampage wolf being made by all of progrise keys and all of them somehow are in Gai/Ark hold, there is a high chance that its Bou who give rampage wolf to Fuwa, like for most Thouser arc Bou always looking at Fuwa

Veloxt1r0kore said:
And now i can't imagine what final form for 01 would be as you know, post-Wizard Main Riders had their own all power combine final form except Ex-Aid and Ghost
Techinally, Ex-aid needs power of Para-DX that is requirement to perform Muteki like as combined power from the best genius gamer and Ghost Mugen comes from combined feeling of his friends.

Also,most of the upgrade on my CRT are accepted, so I would like you guys to put the upgrade with link embed onto it to each Rider respective profiles, please. Thank you.

@Nicetoderp

I'm not being offensive to you or anything but you really need to improve your editing if you want to create profiles, the profile you created are mostly poor or lacking of content, the mod might delete your pages if they see it doesn't fit. You can see here and here for tutoriel and pratice your edit.

Also, remember to change into source mode if you want to edit a page without issue.

Nice, also. Shouldnt Thouser get power from all the Progrise key he have already absorbed? He did use Orbital System of Assault Hopper without the need to succ from Aruto, same goes to the finisher he use against himself.

Back