• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider discussion thread #6

Speaking of Zi-O people's final form.

I thought up of a way of cataloging their abilities, without telling peeps to just check the individual pages.

Just make a blog cataloging the abilities they can use.

So we should create blog name "Ridewatch" to describe their abilities

But their final form can summon all riders, thats why we should create a the very long blog cataloging their abilities with all riders?

There is something i want to bring, should we change the pictures of standard Base to final/special final forms with their Battride Wars just like what we did with OOO?

huh, that means he's still weaker than Metal Cluster then. Gotta stop watching Zero-One and wait for more episode. It's alway feel good to marathon non-stop 10 episodes of a Kamen rider series :p

@Magi @Diinou

Do you guys still want to arguing on my Kuuga vs Sigurd? Especially both of your requests (Magi about amp and Diinou with my bump) was received

I recall James saying he's watching Hibiki. So he'll probably come up with some feats soon.

As for Kiva, not really a VSB related question, but... what do you guys think of the show? I watched it and... I don't really remember notable things that stand out for me.

Diinou HotHead said:
I recall James saying he's watching Hibiki. So he'll probably come up with some feats soon.
As for Kiva, not really a VSB related question, but... what do you guys think of the show? I watched it and... I don't really remember notable things that stand out for me.
I could say that most of Hibiki Riders tier isn't going above 8-C or anything. I'm on episode 40 now and trying to finish it because i've been pretty lazy lately.

Personally, i haven't gone so far into Kiva but i could only said it's an average show at best for tokusatsu standards. There's some good moments there but they aren't exactly memorable.

I could try to help with Kiva.

Normal Kiva

Enhanced Senses via Crown Sonar (echolocation), Omni Lens (It gives a vision of 500 meters and 220┬░ angle, with X-Ray powerful enough to see through 10 meter-thick steel plating and nanoscope funtion to detect small things, even bacteries), Wild Noise (allows Kiva to obtain a sense of smell one million more times than a human and track a Fangire's location by sniffing out their odor and footprints) and Omni Phone (Its sensitivity can be raised according to the wearer's will, and if sensitivity is raised to the maximum, Kiva can discern the sound of a needle falling up to 3km away) Resistance to Poison Manipulation via Gau Crusher, Heat Manipulation and Ice Manipulation with the Doran Mail, Transformation with the Monster Arms and Tatsulot, Summoning with his Fuestles.

Weapons Arms

In General: Weapon Mastery. Resistance Negation and Sound Manipulation with the Garulu Saber. Water Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Underwater Breathing and Homing Attack in Bassha Magnum Form, Electricity Manipulation and the ability to see invisible enemies in Dogga Hammer.

Emperor

Fear Manipulation (The Fangires that see Kiva Emperor's Mask will fear him and lose they will to fight), Flight with Bloody Wings, Statistics Amplification with the Demon Emperor Stones in his chest.

The Kiva Armor doesn't have much abilities, because the primary use of the Armor is to seal the power of Wataru, so he doesn't self destruct for his own demonic power.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Magi @Diinou
Do you guys still want to arguing on my Kuuga vs Sigurd? Especially both of your requests (Magi about amp and Diinou with my bump) was received
Honestly, i dont know how to judge that fight anymore, as i dont know what is the standard gap between you and people who stomp you is. I gonna hold my FRA vote offf for now until there are any reason i find convincing enough

At this point i gonna remove Kuuga vs Sigurd like i'm really tired bumping it and its really frustrating when nobody arguing it, screw all Kuuga matches if nobody give a crap on him

Jamesthetaker said:
Setsuna tenma said:
Amazing! Finally, we would get officially subbed Kamen Rider in America. Which mean more people would know about tokusatsu more. I'm hoping that there will be more supporters came here in the future.
Yeah...but let hope nobody gonna complain how less female riders in the series, or how female riders keep dying. In general, hope Toei wont get stressed because the western political correct :v

Setsuna tenma said:
i think they should have used heisei kamen rider instead of the showa,The old style will just turn people off
my friend has no problem watching it tho, hope other audience would think the same.

Although it's kinda annoying because he keep calling Takeshi "Mumen Rider" :v

Setsuna tenma said:
i think they should have used heisei kamen rider instead of the showa,The old style will just turn people off
I think it is fine, Showa actually is a great introduction to entire franchise as whole because it's how people got know to the very basic concept of Kamen Rider. Sure, the old style might not fit with some people but letting them aside, knowing about Showa will let you feel the true spirit of Kamen Rider and giving you a head start of what the series is about to offer.

Back