• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider discussion thread #6

Nicetoderp said:
Also shouldn't Fuwa have at least a note on him about his willpower? You know like forcing Naki out?
That is what I want to add? He should get it. but for minor willpower because he still in Ark control whenever it will

Yes I forgot 3 things to Horobi, Data Manipulation which he always connecting with the Ark which follows his will in the form of a hologram and like you said @Nicetoderp , Analytic Prediction for his figting style and Reactive Evolution by knocking Thouser

From the fact that two episodes which concluded the series where past Riders appear and everybody use their final form to finish last boss.

Shit, may good thing happened to him, wherever is the actor for Chase is the substitute or not may we wishes that Toei can find a way to solve this problem.

@EMS-TC02 Phantom

Most of pictures on the main page are either from online or screenshoots. Here is some site that contain pic with same ratio set, if that help you:

This site have Riders pic from Climax Fighter games.

On the main wiki itself, they have same pic dedication Showa Riders from 1 to ZK on their "Black RX" section like this .

Same goes for phase 1 Heiser Riders as they have pictures from "Let's Go Kamen Riders" section like this .

Don't know if this can help you but if you need anything then just ask me or everybody here.

Shining Arithmetic (ÒéÀÒâúÒéñÒâïÒâ│Òé░ÒéóÒâ¬Òé╣Òâ×ÒâåÒââÒé» Shainingu Arisumatekku): Shining Hopper's arithmetic processing unit. Located around the forehead. It predicts enemy behaviour by studying them, and creates around 25,000 attack and avoidance patterns in consideration of Zero-One's own performance. From there, it is possible to find an optimal solution to a problem within 0.01 seconds. It's high-speed learning abilities can advance in battle.

How fast is centisecond reaction time?

@Mask

0.01s reaction time is by itself a subsonic perception.

What distance it can cover within this time may constitute the reaction speed.

Doing 25000 calculations in this time frame is a 0.0000004 s (Massively Hypersonic+ perception) feat tho.

Jamesthetaker said:
That feats will give Zero-One another MHS+ justification. Should we ask another calculation member about this?
The older MHS+ feat comes from reacting to a Rising Hopper (grasshopper energy avatar) or Rise Hopper (motorcycle) thrown from space to Earth in 2s. Which (by Street Fighter logic) has a lower MHS+ yield.

Will do a proper evaluation (without borrowing feats from other verses as references for common feats) some indefinite time later.

One emergent upgrade: (to ask everyone if a CRT is needed)

All Kamen Rider Zero One characters should have Hundreds of meters with Attache Arrow (real life modern bows and arrows have a firing range of up to 365.76 m or 400 yards and Attache Arrows should have the same if not much longer range).

To decide: Someone make a CRT and I or someone else approves it.

If decide this is additional info that should be added straight, I'll add them straight.

Seem fine but I don't sure there has the CRT about range in this wiki?

then how we describe to Humagear's stamina? which should be higher than normal human?

@Jasonsith

There should be a CRT on KR characters range since some of them doesn't have true information on their range.

I will try to create on tomorrow if i can.

@LinkSlayerLvX

Humagear's doesn't have any statmina feat since they're essentially android, but did they need to recharge or what?

@James

hmmm..............

In the show I haven't seen the scene where Humagear recharge itself, but I remember something from Ep 3, stated from Sushi Humagear he can do a work all of the day without tried like Human

and Horobi can be imprisoned by A.I.M.S. for a week after he fixed without recharge?

Jamesthetaker said:
But there is a episode where a mangaka force his Humagear assistance to work til they collapsed?
So fodder humagears have higher stamina than humans but can still collapse.

But bear in mind, the mangaka humagears are fodders. The humagears who can transform into Kamen Riders should have far higher stamina.

Horobi can be imprisoned for a week without recharge should be his own feat which Jin should scale.

Technically, it's heavily implied that Humagear can work without tired and that said Humagear above collapsed was likely because of malfuntional or batteries faulty, something like that.

It mean Fodder Humagears should have lower stamina or dura than other who can become to Kamen Rider as such Metsubojinrai or Aruto's Father in Crossover, with the fact Jin can one-shot Humagear with his gun or knocking Izu out by stabbing with tentacle while Horobi survived Assault Wolf with badly injuries....

Oh yeah....I forgot that one

then I wait for the next Ep where 1000% shutdown all of Humagear after take Hiden in control, which it should has some feat about that thing i guess

Back