• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 3

@jag50

I'm sorry and you're right, Heavy Acceleration is Slowdown effect ability, that mean All Drive Riders/Villians have Resistance to Time Manipulation (Slowdown)

@NomoreTalking

He is Go's Father and one of The best villian in Kamen Rider Verse who doesn't find any goodness and wanna get anything he wills.

NoMoreTalking said:
Isn't his name Gold Drive?
I think this is a misspelled name from DX Banno Driver and some S.H. Figuarts which have the problem about its pronunciation, Gorudo" (Òé┤Òâ½Òâë)

AkiraDegawa said:
Kamen Rider need immortality revision?
Revision KR

Source: Heisei Forever
It's sound good but i think someone cannot use this logic like Zeronos in original series who be forgetten everytime he transformed, which made his wife forgot him.....

and that one (supposedly) non-canon bartender kamen rider. i think it's pretty sufficient to say that zi-o oma form and oma zio is practically a composite of literally every rider ever, from heisei era at least

oh wait. it's not just heisei era, but every kamen rider up until ohma zi-o's era, which would also include showa rider into the mix. truly a king of time. what a lmao tier powercreep

Kamen Rider Zi-O Over Quartzer Movie Scenes
Kamen Rider Zi-O Over Quartzer Movie Scenes

given it's posted on youtube, you might want to watch this as soon as possible as it might got taken down later

i don't see any reason why it wouldn't. kamen rider brain as a mini-series was an even more apocryphal existence as it was just brain dreaming about becoming a kamen rider before heart woke him up and hes still supposedly under ohma's "all rider" power. the sic hero saga storyline is something that have a more solid ground when it comes to canonity compared to brain mini-series

Thanks, I only watched Kuuga's and other Riders scene to avoid the spoiler (I want to enjoy it in HD)

Damn, that was hilarious and badass as the same time.

@NoMore

When Manga Kuuga showed up i just be like "wtf!? Is this Kamen Rider or Garo Makai no Hana movie?!"

@GSU

Shit, looks like it would be true in future, what they need is budgets and that it

TOEI and BANDAI always HAS A BUDGET. (Look at how many toys and other things they has sell)

They just don't use it, just look at Heisei Generations Forever CGI.

All the power blows are pretty good, each Rider has their own unique power blow CGI.

And then suddenly Another Kuuga and Final battle CGI...

i'm not sure i get you guys? why the sudden talk about budget? if this was a response to my own response to velox's question about sic storyline inclusion under ohma's all rider power, you both probably misunderstood something along the way

i initially stated that ohma's power would be that him possessing all other riders' powers, velox then asked whether sic storyline would be included in the list to which i've replied that they should since kamen rider brain is something that's included even though it was just a dream sequence and that most sic storylines are more canon and/or solid compared to kamen rider brain as an actual story/series

all that it means are sic storylines would be something that fall under ohma's all-rider power.

why would you both talk about toei's and bandai's budget as if the topic being discussed is whether they'd produce a sic storyline as a tv series/movie (which most likely wouldn't even happen anyway considering what it is to begin with)

You're the one who misunderstood (and propably going too far).

Velox just says that TOEI needs a budget to do things, and I answered him, that's all. It's just a normal conversation.

Two accounts replied to each others and it's bother you this much?

I don't even care much about Oma Zi-O to begin with.

In my opinion, Zi-O series is getting worse, and it's already lost my interest. So I don't care about their profiles anymore.

the new episode is tomorrow so just wait a bit. you can probably apply that to zi-o's oma form but it's not like we have a key for that form anyway, at least currently

@Nomore

Just watch for fun is the best in my opinion :) I already known this series has a lot of plot hole and TOEI will making more plot hole again since TOEI told Heisei Generation is non-canon. but I think Swartz's plan is badass

@blaze

We must wait the final Ep first, and then add that key later

@GunSlaveUnit

Manga Kuuga non-canon tier 11 confirmed??? LOL

manga iteration of kuuga's tiering would be whatever happened in the manga followed by how we gauged it overall. him being summoned like that visually would be just an aesthetic choice more than anything. if manga kuuga is tier 3 then the kuuga that was summoned in that particular scene is tier 3, not 11 just because hes a manga page that got brought to life

I have one question about OOO

Why OOO's Putotyra combo have both existence erasure and Void manipulation? me and other Thai people think that power which can destroy cell medals is limited ability which can destroy only its conceptual. isn't normally existence erasure?

thanks for the input on the matter. say, would you mind calcing yet another kamen rider feat? i posted it on the calc request thread around last month, was out for a few weeks but it seems like nobody really calc it when i was gone

Back