• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 3

Ok so, I think that supports just straight up 2-B Decade. It could be argued maybe possibly 2-A, given the context of multiverse theory.

So I'm fine with 2-B, possibly 2-A

@SirOvens

for Zi-O page, I added he has power of all Heisei Kamen Riders first. before we will describe each powers he has or he shows later, because its too long and we don't have other rider's profiles yet and like you said it is missing a lot of stuff

So, Zi-O should get 2-B, possibly 2-A with this theory too?

More like today at night. At least here in Chile...

But yeah, i'm full ahead to see this Rider debut... i already want to see his Full Henshin and Finisher.

HOLY CRAP!!

What a great episode!

So First, Aruto... it's a interest guy to say...

First, what happen in that memory gap when he was a child? Maybe that´s the reason for why he was chose to be Zero-One? And speaking of the Driver... That thing just digitalize Aruto's mind to train him how to fight? Also, if the one who onws the Driver is the President maybe that opens the posibility that someone steals the Zero-One Driver and do a Kingdom Heats to Aruto?

Why Aruto's Grampa know that HumaGears would go rogue? We know that's Hakai.Net's virus Fault, but how he knows about them?

Also i'm not the only one who has OOO's Flashbacks with the first fight? With the first bad guy being a Mantis monster?

Now with the Fight... Holy crap, it was awesome. It really feels like Zero-One himself his a Grasshopper: acrobatic, high jumper and heavy kicker. That scene with him jumping around in cars was badass and that Kill la Kill vibed Rider Kick amazing with that Grasshopper Leg popping out!

The guy who will be Vulcan in the little time we could see him show to be a Badass right and square. And that guy from Hakai.net who defeat a HumaGear with a gun.

Also, what his up with Hakai.Net HQ? he looks an awful lot like the Hiden Satelite just underwater... maybe Aruto's Grampa has something to do with it? And what are they? Human Hackers or maybe Rogue A.I.?

About the comedy... in the personal i like it. Specially in the fight because the humor was about amateur errors that, let's be honest, should happen a lot more.

I already to see more of this series.

First Showa Rider (Ichigo) - Kicking Power 22.5 Tons

First Heisei Rider (Kuuga) - Kicking Power 10 Tons

First Reiwa Rider (Zero-One) - Kicking Power 49 Tons

Ichigo & Kuuga: Damnit.

Here is a Vulcan Punching Kong's Transformation Announcement:

"Authorise! Kamen Rider. Kamen Rider. ShotRise! Punching Kong! Enough power to annihilate a mountain."

Hmm.

User blog:LinkSlayerLvX/Aruto Hiden/Kamen Rider Zero-One

1. Sure 49 tons means Tons of TNT and not Newtons?

2. Maybe you need to quote my reply for justification of Auto's stats.

3. May need to watch further before making an official profile. By the WOS description of Vulcan Punching Kong's Transformation Announcement: "Authorise! Kamen Rider. Kamen Rider. ShotRise! Punching Kong! Enough power to annihilate a mountain."

@Nomore

Thanks for the render

Enough power to annihilate a mountain.

hmmmm, I don't sure for that one because this is like a lore from its sound... from that sound that form is 7-A?

@Jasonsith

what do you mean "not Newtons?"

and yes that just unofficial profile, I will watch further

I have a question for Kamen Rider Double and Zi-O. Where Eternal was summoned and fought Zi-O it was established it was Eternal from a timeline where he defeated Double. Then a big plot point was trying to destroy the pocket dimensions created by Another Decade. Zi-O had to use Eternal's power to destroy all the pocket dimensions. I am just wondering if this would help with building a stats page for Eternal and then help get more stats on the Double series?

Just finished watching Zero-One ep1. Damn, one episode of Zero-One is better than entire Zi-O season lol.

I'm actually weary of backscaling Kamen Riders from crossover episodes and movies. It could end up inflating stats.

ThreeDivisions said:
I have a question for Kamen Rider Double and Zi-O. Where Eternal was summoned and fought Zi-O it was established it was Eternal from a timeline where he defeated Double. Then a big plot point was trying to destroy the pocket dimensions created by Another Decade. Zi-O had to use Eternal's power to destroy all the pocket dimensions. I am just wondering if this would help with building a stats page for Eternal and then help get more stats on the Double series?
No.That eternal came from a vicotry timeline aka he is above his double counterpart

LinkSlayerLvX said:
@Jasonsith

what do you mean "not Newtons?"

and yes that just unofficial profile, I will watch further
The 49 ton thing for attack potency. The site says 49 ton but forgets to specify ton as weight of force or as weight of TNT equivalent.

i don't think toei has ever clarify what the numbers on a rider's official parameter actually mean at any point. though i also doubt that they meant it as tonnes of tnt

I am still a bit confused if I want to count Eternal in Zi-O as a different one just for the sole fact of he is from a timeline where he wins. Wouldn't that just be a possibility? Like Double and Eternal were evenly matched and such a possibility could exist. Unless its stated Another Decade just makes them more powerful? I just know with the finale of Zi-O confirming that the rider worlds were together and had to separate now and kept many key points of the series before Zi-O. So its not like the AU Worlds of Decade.

I'd suggest waiting at least a couple more episodes where there's more about the rider. I only say this because they seem to focus on the rider's capability during the first few episodes. As was my experience with Ryuki, Kabuto and Den-O.

Speaking of Faiz, I wonder if anyone has ever tried calculating his and Orga's feat in defeating the Elasmotherium Orphnoch in the Paradise Lost movie. Far as I'm concerned or knowledgeable on, the movies shouldn't really contradict any showings from their primary series despite being an alternate timeline.

At the very least, the feat should help in bumping up Faiz's tier in Blaster form as well as Orga. Should it be quantifiable, that is.

LinkSlayerLvX said:
@SirOvens

for Zi-O page, I added he has power of all Heisei Kamen Riders first. before we will describe each powers he has or he shows later, because its too long and we don't have other rider's profiles yet and like you said it is missing a lot of stuff

So, Zi-O should get 2-B, possibly 2-A with this theory too?
when will you add that

Back