• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 3

What a second episode!

A.I.M.S. learns about Zero-One and they thinks he is a HumaGear. I think we not gonna see soon the three Riders working together...

We get a look of the Daybreaker, and holy crap... I see why Isamu hates so much the HumaGears... that's such a PTSD Full. And also Aruto was there, and there was where he lost his "Dad"

We see another side of the MaGear hacking... Aruto was so heathbroken when he had to fight the Sabertooth(?) Magia...

Isamu gets such a badass moment FORCING the Wolf Progrise Key to open and then PUNCHING the Bullet to transform!

But that open the question: WHAT are the Progrise Key? Where did they come form? We know that they weren't made for Hiden Tech. because A.I.M.S and MetsubouJinrai.NET have their own. Did they make them? and if thats the case why all of them follow the same design?

The Rise Hopper debut was amazing! And it makes sense! (Or at least the most sense that the Rise Phone needs to being Authorised to summon a giant version of himself form the Satellite that can transform into a Bike can have). A question: how fast it needs the Rise Hopper to run like that in a crystal wall? and how many forces it need to stop it with only his foot?

And we finally see the Attache Calibur's finisher attack: The Rising Kaban Strash... and his a little to simple... but Vulcan's Shooting Blast was awesome! first he inmovilize the objective with energy wolfs and then he oblitarated with a single shoot that even melt though the container.

And finally Aruto just declare that he is the new president and show to the media the existential of MetsubouJinrai.NET and his work in the reprograming of the HumaGears, something i not expect to happen so early.

And a little theory, Isamu is going to be the first person who Aruto is gonna make laught with his jokes, i already see it...

I'm gonna start working on Oma Zi-O's updated profile which will include the powers and abilities of all Kamen Riders, primary, secondary, and even dark.

This should be fun.

Also, @Link

Blade should get Immortality (Type 7) as an undead.

Hmmmm I feel a little odd with the Double profile. Especially when he fought foes like Kamen Rider Core and Eternal. On top of that we have some great Dopants like Terror, Utopia, Claydoll Xtreme, Jewel, Violence (which lately in the manga, he could defeat 4 of them at the same time with one rider kick finisher.), and Weather. Then there is a Dopant like Nasca which did reach high speeds (I forget if the show stated if it was light speed or not or could have been an error by fan subs). Double even reacted to teleportation speeds thanks to Xtreme.

Oh and the Prisim Memory can cut through defenses and nulify abilities like regen, like it did with Beast who could regen after Accel's attacks.

Then for an update, your feat about Ice Age Dopant, the example gif you given was not done by Ice Age, but the fact still remains true on what it can do. The true culprit who froze the family in the gif was the Weather Dopant.

Also a big plot point for Kamen Rider Double was the Gaia Impact which is something Wakana the user of Claydoll was going to use. Originally the plan was for Wakana to be one with the Earth so she can create more natural and powerful Gaia Memories. When that failed Foundation X decided to use the Gaia Impact to completely wipe out all humans who are not compatible with the Gaia Memories. With their technology they were going to make the Gaia Impact completely affect the entire Earth in one blow.

Jamesthetaker said:
@ThreeDivisions
Yes, i know that but Weather can perform similar feat due to absoring the IceAge Memory itself. Which mean that both are scaling to eachother.
Which to note, Weather did more than just do one person as well. He froze over a total of three people and what seemed to be the entire room, which yes Ice Age did as well. Still it is stated that Weather was higher than many other Dopants in the series thanks to his constant experimentation on himself.

We even have the Terror Dopant who can summon this ooze like material that just breaks anything down with similar atomic annihilation properties since Terror could completely wipe away larger areas than both of Weather's and Ice Age's freezing feats.

I can't tell how big the room he froze was, if somebody can help me with that then i will calc it by myself. Which might give him a upgrade, as well as the whole cast.

Assuming the room are big as this one.

1460078a

Jamesthetaker said:
I can't tell how big the room he froze was, if somebody can help me with that then i will calc it by myself. Which might give him a upgrade, as well as the whole cast.
Assuming the room big as this one.

1460078a
I will assume the room was of this size. Also from Ryu's story since he arrived home, that means it was the inside of the house was frozen and not the outside, just like with the apartment room. With Weather doing it we are unsure how widespread his freezing was. It could have gone to other rooms possibly. The best we can assume is that Ryu had no indication nothing was wrong until he entered the house.

I mean we can easily get a calc based on how Ice Age could still freeze Double's Heat Memory powers and then Accel's heat could brush it off. Accel's heat was also great enough to get rid of Double's freezing who was not directly near him during that moment.

Kame Rider Zero One Ep 02

Wow the story escalates as hype. The story part goes like the Daybreak Incident within Hiden Enterprise covered by the management back then as an accident which caused Isamu to grow hatred towards all Humagears.

Feat wise: (not exhaustive)

The 01 transformation feat alone is some MHS+ feat by shooting something from the Earth orbit to the ground.

The motorbike does not break on being sent to the ground direct from the Earth orbit. And Aruto can react to it.

Kamen Rider Vulcan is homaging Kyoryuger/Dino Charge again(?). Its final attack melted a hole at human height diameter through a god damn container. Cool.

@LinkSlayerLvX

I did a freezing calc on an 5m x 5m x 5m room:

annhilation of concrete = 4.168E12j/cc

(5 m)^3 = 125 m^3

Hollowness = 85 %

125 m^3 * 0.25 = 31.25 m^3

31.25 m^3 * 1000000 = 31250000 cc

E = 31250000 cc * 4.168E12j/cc = 1.3025 e20 J

1.3025 e20 J - 31.130497131931164745 Gigatons of TNT - Island

@Jasonsith

Furthermore, We get the speed feat from that one, Zero-One Series's Human key should get at least Subsonic reaction speed that Isamu can react his fired bullet from his gun and punch it to transform to Kamen Rider Vulcan

LinkSlayerLvX said:
@Jasonsith
Furthermore, We get the speed feat from that one, Zero-One Series's Human key should get at least Subsonic reaction speed that Isamu can react his fired bullet from his gun and punch it to transform to Kamen Rider Vulcan
The "at least subsonic" reaction speed should scale to human form Yua, Isamu and Aruto. They are the ones comparable. Aruto can arguably be over Mach 5000 but that may only be the attack speed of the energy avatar only, and only scalable to the combat/reaction speed of Aruto as Zero One.

Should also scale to base grunts as being able to react to some bullets and therefore "likely subsonic". (And Berserk Magias are totally )

Just wonder how Izu and Shesta would scale (to "likely subsonic" for at least comparable to the AIMS top officers or "likely > Mach 5000" for Izu being able to accidentally hurt Aruto while Aruto can react to an energy avatar and even a motorbike falling down at such speed)

Also some edits for the jumping height: the official jumping henght for 01 is 60.1 m (and should cover the height of most roller coasters in Japan).

@Jasonsith

I think Aruto as Zero-One should get this MHS+ speed in this case, becuase his brain's processing speed during he become Kamen Rider is like AI not Human .

kamen rider ghost have existence erasure from grateful damashi moving forward. something to note whenever someone wants to make takeru's profile

Hey guys, I've completed my Decade update in my sandbox. Gonna make a CRT just to make it official before updating the actual page. Have a look.

Ok so I've hit a stump while making Oma Zi-O's page. Gemn being made out of data and therefore lacking a soul is directly contradicting Ghost being a ghost and therefore having a soul.

Back