• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 3

LinkSlayerLvX said:
I have one question about OOO
Why OOO's Putotyra combo have both existence erasure and Void manipulation? me and other Thai people think that power which can destroy cell medals is limited ability which can destroy only its conceptual. isn't normally existence erasure?
That's because in theory, Eiji when he was the Kyoryu Greed and by extention Putotyra should have the abilities of Maki and his Yummies, who can eliminate whatever was make from human desire, which is EVERYTHING.

Kamen Rider Xross said:
LinkSlayerLvX said:
I have one question about OOOWhy OOO's Putotyra combo have both existence erasure and Void manipulation? me and other Thai people think that power which can destroy cell medals is limited ability which can destroy only its conceptual. isn't normally existence erasure?
That's because in theory, Eiji when he was the Kyoryu Greed and by extention Putotyra should have the abilities of Maki and his Yummies, who can eliminate whatever was make from human desire, which is EVERYTHING.
Shouldn't even be in theory.

The OOO's driver just evolves Greed into a more potent form as a Kamen Rider.

There is no reason for PuToTyra to lack these abilities when he's already showcased them before.

-His Axe/Bazooka utilizes this void energy. -His ice abilities destroy you at the molecular level.

So...

Did Sougo, in the 5 minutes or so that he transform into Oma Zi-O just ONE SHOT Evolt, Gamedeus, Daguva and Another Decade?

One Shot the monster who fight evenly matched with Kuuga Ultimate, the ultimate Bugster that to be defeat was need it a specific vaccine to him and the Alien who eats thousand of planet.

Holy Crap...

i already said that ohma zi-o is practically a composite kamen rider at this point, so it's just a matter of course. shortly after he transform into ohma, a shitton of ridewatches suddenly appear out of thin air and fused into his body for some reason, even some ridewatches that sougo never even obtain to begin with. i think it symbolizes how sougo as ohma zi-o had truly inherit the power and history of all riders

also the last episode confirmed something for me. the dark riders that swartz summoned is inherently much stronger than their original counterpart it seems. evolto is able to utilize his black hole power in his 1st phase even though it should be something that he'll only get in his 4th phase. this would render mashin chaser's feat of styling all over geiz revive and woz ginga exclusive to that iteration alone and being inapplicable to the rest of drive riders for cross scaling

meaning that if we're going to take his feat in zi-o into account, mashin chaser as he was in zi-o would need a separate key for that iteration alone

I think Oma Zi-O should get 2-C better than Low 2-C? He return the fused world into 19 worlds???

@GunSlaveUnit

I will add that key later, I can't add it when I have only my phone

Gun Slave Unit said:
also the last episode confirmed something for me. the dark riders that swartz summoned is inherently much stronger than their original counterpart it seems. evolto is able to utilize his black hole power in his 1st phase even though it should be something that he'll only get in his 4th phase. this would render mashin chaser's feat of styling all over geiz revive and woz ginga exclusive to that iteration alone and being inapplicable to the rest of drive riders for cross scaling
meaning that if we're going to take his feat in zi-o into account, mashin chaser as he was in zi-o would need a separate key for that iteration alone
That is because Swartz summons them from "Victory Timelines"

Timelines in which these dark enemies succeeded in their plans and killed our main hero. As showcased especially by Kamen Rider Eternal.

So these versions are much more powerful than the ones we know from the series.

As to where the Rider summons of Grand Zi-O are only tied to Grand Zi-O's performance and how well they do, basically they're bootleg's (Even though the idea is that he's summoning them from points in time of their series, but really he's just summoning bootleg's it seems)

According to Tsukasa's plan....

Create other Rider's world by Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi debut with his theory (when Rider appeared, a world with that rider be created), and migrate people from Sougo's world to the new world but it's failed.

After Sougo becomes to Oma Zi-O and defeated Swartz, he decides with his older self to delete his original world (his original timeline) and create the new one which seperate the fused world into original 19 worlds within Sougo's new world, which only Woz can remember all histories he faced

because that reason, Oma Zi-O should get 2-C instead Low 2-C now

Sougo wanna create the new world
Sougo last wish
Sougo rewrite history

why would it? oma form is just sougo using his future self's ohma zi-o's power. the one in episode 49 is him using his own. it's the exact same power. if anything, the former would be slightly superior than the latter since ohma form sougo would also have future sougo's 50 years worth of experience backing him up

AkiraDegawa said:
So... Is Zi-O eos stronger than Decade? Is he the strongest rider now?
We don't know the scaling of Full Power Neo Decade and Zi-O. So we don't know.

Anyways I agree with LinkSlayer in that Oma Zi-O should be 2-C rather than Low 2-C since he was able to separate a fused super-Timeline into their base "normal" Timelines once more; affecting far more than 1 Timeline.

Also please comment on Oma Zi-O Upgrades guys, I double-checked the Japanese and confirmed that the Auto-Translate was accurate ;-;

AkiraDegawa said:
So... Is Zi-O eos stronger than Decade? Is he the strongest rider now?
he should be. the thing about neo decade splitting his power in half wouldn't really matter at this point since it was already accounted for in the scene where a bunch of ridewatches suddenly appear and assimilate themselves into ohma zi-o.

both halves of neo decade were present within tsukasa and swartz respectively, and yet an entirely new neo decade ridewatch still appear and assimilate itself into ohma zi-o. what the ridewatch held before have little to no bearing in this case, as the new decade ridewatch's appearance is more symbolic than it is literal.

the whole point of that ridewatches scene was meant to symbolize that sougo had inherit the entirety of heisei history, thus effectively making him a composite kamen rider as he has now possess all the history and power or all kamen rider that came before him

so yea i'd say that ohma zi-o is currently the strongest kamen rider for 2 eras. might change with the new riders appearing in reiwa era but who knows

@Gunslaveunit

IWAE! for The Strongest Heisei Rider

We don't know how Reiwa be stronger than him? We must wait the tenth Reiwa Riders that I think its concept should be similar as Decade or Zi-O?

LinkSlayerLvX said:
Jag50 said:
How are you guys not mentioning Gaim?
Gaim? Lets revising them?
He's one of the most powerful beings in the franchise.

He is literally god.

The Golden Fruit has been canonically described and stated multiple times to grant the user the ability to "Do whatever they want" except for

-Bringing back the dead -Constant time travel.

That means. Outside of /those two/ limitations only. Kouta can do /whatever/ he wants.

He's kicked the Megahex planet to bits. He's destroyed the enigma limbs which pulled planet's together. He's casually traveled from his own universe to Build's universe. Etc.

Based off of lore, hype, statements and mechanics, Gaim should be like 2-C.

Careful with the NLF there buddy. We only go by feats he has demonstrated.

him being a god is just a descriptor that doesn't really mean anything in and on itself. what he can do as a god is what matters. in so far, the tier 2 rating were given to someone like decade and zi-o due to what they could do/how their very existence affect reality. we're not going to slap a tier 2 something to the fruit jesus without a strong argument and/or evidence as to why he should have it. being a god isn't a reason enough. if kouta is as hyped as you think he is and that warrant a tier 2, elaborate thoroughly with supporting evidences

I don't think Jesus Kouta goes to tier 2, In latest show, He destroyed enigma limbs along with Ghost, OOO, Fourze and He cannot survive Sougo's history change that before be erased he was in Jesus Mode take only a short time to talk with him

DGun Slave Unit said:
him being a god is just a descriptor that doesn't really mean anything in and on itself. what he can do as a god is what matters. in so far, the tier 2 rating were given to someone like decade and zi-o due to what they could do/how their very existence affect reality. we're not going to slap a tier 2 something to the fruit jesus without a strong argument and/or evidence as to why he should have it. being a god isn't a reason enough. if kouta is as hyped as you think he is and that warrant a tier 2, elaborate thoroughly with supporting evidences
Didn't Kouta resist the existence/history alteration of the Timejacker's for an entire episode's worth?

that he did, which ultimately erases him still, at the end of his arc. but this is nothing remotedly close to being a supporting evidence of being tier 2. if anything, it'll point to some sort of acausality and/or resistance towards time manipulation on kouta's part instead. which is still a pretty good thing all things considered

Gun Slave Unit said:
that he did, which ultimately erases him still, at the end of his arc. but this is nothing remotedly close to being a supporting evidence of being tier 2. if anything, it'll point to some sort of acausality and/or resistance towards time manipulation on kouta's part instead. which is still a pretty good thing all things considered
How good we talking here? Because so far, narrative-wise. Kouta is the only being able to pull this off in the series aside from Tsukasa and Diend.

how good is what? stuff like this isn't something that you can accurately quantify since the point of comparison isn't as exact as something that have numerical value. it's good in a sense that he even has it in the first place. and kouta wouldn't be the only one whos capable of resisting this effect as well, ryotaro would be too by virtue of being a singularity point

Ok, so I've been meaning to continue watching Kamen Rider again, but I last stopped at like, Kabuto. I watched the first half of Build and I've been meaning to continue it but I still feel like if I try to watch every piece of Kamen Rider content I'll be an old man by then.

So I have a suggestion. Why don't we create a blog detailing the summary and timeline of the series - movies, comics and all?

That way, new editors who want to get into the fandom can at least have an understanding of scaling and story.

Hmm.

Well, I'll try to work on a more coherent one regardless.

Ok so, I just watched the 2010 movie, and it was stated that Decade made the other rider's stories eternal. I don't know what this means exactly, but it could mean that pre-Neo Heisei Riders post 2010 are reliant on Decade to exist.

Also, Decade doesn't have a story, which are essentially the fates of Kamen Riders Pre-Neo Heisei. Which means he could have Type 4 Acausality.

Ok so I revamped Decade's page on my sandbox. I basically gave him abilities that weren't mentioned before and fixed the grammar. Not gonna post it onto the wiki just yet. I'm gonna make a CRT on both Decade and Zi-O in the future to give them all their abilities proper.

Speaking of decade his 2A key should just be 2B.Countless does not mean infinite.Even in the episode senti does not say infinite worlds

There are however, actually infinite worlds. I just don't know if he affects all of them.

Also, do you agree with the fate thing? Decade basically gave the A.R. Riders happy endings through his own power. I know for a fact that Blade shouldn't even exist after his ending.

Hmmm. Could've sworn there was an infinite worlds statement somewhere. The Kamen Rider wiki says there are infinite worlds.

Regardless, Zi-O's page is missing a lot of stuff, such as 2-B attack potency for being way stronger than Decade in terms of multiverse destruction. He should also have the powers of every Kamen Rider in existence, which means his powers and abilities section is wayyyyy too short. Also also, Zi-O Ohma is non-canon, as Over-Quartzer has no proper place in the timeline. But the hecking movies are weird because it gives us Woz's backstory, which has to be canon.

Back