• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 3

based on what feat? is it through scaling? i haven't paid enough attention to earlier part of zi-o (which i forgot anyway) to make a proper evaluation. does it need a calc?

NoMoreTalking said:
I created Kuroto Da's profile
A couple of thing continue is ressuraction not regen.Lacking a soul is immunity to soul hax not resistance.He should also resist paralysis since nagas power dont work on bugsters.Also their is not justification for 8A kamen riders you should link the feat to their page

1.Lacking a soul is immunity to soul hax not resistance

-First, we do not use the term "Immunity" in this site. Ant said that resistance is better

2.Also their is not justification for 8A

-Why? Ex-Aid Riders is comparable to Build Riders, which is 8-A. I just link it to Zi-O page since Build doesn't have a profile, and it still can be scaled.

Regenerationn is how he regenerates his entire body when he using continue after his body got completely erased. And about paralysis thing, you should give me more info.

NoMoreTalking said:
1.Lacking a soul is immunity to soul hax not resistance
-First, we do not use the term "Immunity" in this site. Ant said that resistance is better

2.Also their is not justification for 8A

-Why? Ex-Aid Riders is comparable to Build Riders, which is 8-A. I just link it to Zi-O page since Build doesn't have a profile, and it still can be scaled.

Regenerationn is how he regenerates his entire body when he using continue after his body got completely erased. And about paralysis thing, you should give me more info.
1. Actually immunity to soul hax is fine, like we have The ship girls and Hazama himself who are immune to soul hax so why not Kuroto too?

Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 45

like @setsuna said , Another Decade can use pocket realities named "Another World" and Tsukasa use his power BFR back.....

I think Another World can summon riders who defeated or disappeared but wasn't in within the other realities.

it's good if I put his tier as High 4-C, Higher with Another World

and during fight against Another Drive, Woz Ginga can use Power Nullification to negete her Heavy Acceleration and Forcefield Manipulation to defend Another Tridoron's attack

I think Hyper Muteki is 5-A without scaling to God Maximum.

Just finished watching Heisei Generations Final (and to be honest, one of the best Kamen Rider Movies I've ever watched), Mogami Kaisei, the creator of Enigma, commands Katsuragi Takumi to stole Ex-Aid's power because he knows that Hyper Muteki can destroy Enigma.

LinkSlayerLvX said:
Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 45

like @setsuna said , Another Decade can use pocket realities named "Another World" and Tsukasa use his power BFR back.....

I think Another World can summon riders who defeated or disappeared but wasn't in within the other realities.

it's good if I put his tier as High 4-C, Higher with Another World

and during fight against Another Drive, Woz Ginga can use Power Nullification to negete her Heavy Acceleration and Forcefield Manipulation to defend Another Tridoron's attack
i thunk woz power is gravity manipulation not power nulllfication

Also the OOO's page still needs to be revised to being Planet+ or higher due to the Heisei Generations Final feat with the Enigma Limbs

it's mainly the scale of his hax, not necessarily his physical strenght which is his tier 5 rating. it came from the official material on one of his equpment stating that he can control pretty much everything in his game area and the scale of his game area is as big as the universe

@Jag50

The page pretty much explained everything.

@Gun Slave Unit

He also confirmed it twice in the film.

He stated that Cosmic Chronicle is the game where player have to save earth from the collapsing universe.

And he also stated that he transformed entire world into a game.

been thinking about it, i think cross-z evolt is a tad bit stronger than cross-z build regardless of evolt and killbas respective standing within the scaling chain. one thing that made me unsure was whether genius evolt is stronger than killbas or not, which directly translate into both fusion rider's tiering

but i think cross-z evolt will end up being higher than cross-z build regardless of whether genius evolt is superior than killbas or not. the circumstances between cross-z build's creation was that 2 living organism possessing a hazard level of 7 or higher, which sento and banjo achieve near the end of build

the circumstances between muscle galaxy fullbottle failing the first time is that banjo's hazard level wasn't high enough, which promted evolt to rouse his emotion which raise banjo's hazard level even further. the v-cinema took place after the show's finale and also its final stage, which mean banjo at that point already had level 7 hazard. this'll make whatever his hazard level when he actually initiate muscle galaxy fullbottle with evolt to be at the very least higher than 7, higher than his old value and sento's hazard level as well. and evolt is also an inherently much stronger lifeform than either sento or banjo anyway, so it kind of makes sense for cross-z evolt to be stronger than cross-z build (though it loses in term of versatility)

tl;dr the material that compose cross-z evolt (evolt + higher-than-level-7 banjo) is simply superior than those that compose cross-z build (level 7 banjo + level 7 sento)

Gun Slave Unit said:
been thinking about it, i think cross-z evolt is a tad bit stronger than cross-z build regardless of evolt and killbas respective standing within the scaling chain. one thing that made me unsure was whether genius evolt is stronger than killbas or not, which directly translate into both fusion rider's tiering
but i think cross-z evolt will end up being higher than cross-z build regardless of whether genius evolt is superior than killbas or not. the circumstances between cross-z build's creation was that 2 living organism possessing a hazard level of 7 or higher, which sento and banjo achieve near the end of build

the circumstances between muscle galaxy fullbottle failing the first time is that banjo's hazard level wasn't high enough, which promted evolt to rouse his emotion which raise banjo's hazard level even further. the v-cinema took place after the show's finale and also its final stage, which mean banjo at that point already had level 7 hazard. this'll make whatever his hazard level when he actually initiate muscle galaxy fullbottle with evolt to be at the very least higher than 7, higher than his old value and sento's hazard level as well. and evolt is also an inherently much stronger lifeform than either sento or banjo anyway, so it kind of makes sense for cross-z evolt to be stronger than cross-z build (though it loses in term of versatility)

tl;dr the material that compose cross-z evolt (evolt + higher-than-level-7 banjo) is simply superior than those that compose cross-z build (level 7 banjo + level 7 sento)
Cross-Z Build easily defeated Genius Kaijin Evolt and toyed with him through most of the battle.

Cross-Z Evol barely defeated Killbas and finally sparked a winning combo at the very end of the fight.

Genius Kaijin Evolt is far superior to Killbas based off of the fact that Phase 1 Evolt and Cross-Z Magma could hangtime with him. And based off the fact that Killbas needed the Pandora Box specifically to destroy the world while Evolt does it with his own black holes.

Therefor Cross-Z Build is far superior. That form is literally the Vegito of Build. The strongest thing in that entire show.

@Jamesthetaker

I think you should become to Kamen Rider's Supporter now :V Thx a lot from you.

@Kamenriderblaze

I think so...... Heavy Acceleration is variation of Gravity Manipulation and Woz countered it with the same power...

Jag50 said:
Gun Slave Unit said:

Cross-Z Build easily defeated Genius Kaijin Evolt and toyed with him through most of the battle.

Cross-Z Evol barely defeated Killbas and finally sparked a winning combo at the very end of the fight.

Genius Kaijin Evolt is far superior to Killbas based off of the fact that Phase 1 Evolt and Cross-Z Magma could hangtime with him. And based off the fact that Killbas needed the Pandora Box specifically to destroy the world while Evolt does it with his own black holes.

Therefor Cross-Z Build is far superior. That form is literally the Vegito of Build. The strongest thing in that entire show.
I also think that Cross-Z Build is the Strongest Form/Rider in the series, but i just want to point out some details:

1. During the battle with Killbas, he divide his power in the Lost Smash that fight and defeat Grease and Rogue, reason why Cross-Z Magma and Evolt can hangtime him.

2. If we count the battle of the Final Stage, is important to note that Evolt since that point doesn't needs the Evol Driver or the Evol Trigger to be in his full potential.

3. Killbas wants the Pandora Box to destroy not only the world, but the entire universe.

LinkSlayerLvX said:
@Jamesthetaker
I think you should become to Kamen Rider's Supporter now :V Thx a lot from you.
No problem friend, I had alway like the franchies for so long and wanted to help with the page.

Back