• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 3

Jamesthetaker said:
Shouldn't Another Ryuga scale to other character in Zi-o?
I don't know that should scale to Oma guys because they have varies form & Ap from Rider Armor/Futurings but scale to his original kamen rider first is better in my opinion.

Does Tsukasa in Zi-o lost his power or what? He no longer had EE, only reality warping and his tier got downgraded to Lower 2-C.

2-C and 2-A is his old Destroyer of Worlds self, which he stated that he fulfuill his role when he die by Natsumi's hand, so we don't know if he weaker or is still at that level.

But in Zi-O he only stated that he is Low 2-C, and never performed the feat. So I go with that.

Like White Woz said and this show.....

Eternal & Zone Maximum Drive can destroy Another Worlds. and Zi-O Trinity get Dimensional Travel while transforming teleport to Another World that Geiz and Woz are over there....

Low 2-C for Eternal????

Ok guys. Love what you're doing with Zi-O, but the earlier Kamen Riders are in serious need of revising. Is anyone on that?

Hey guy, i need someone to help me making W/Double profile, specifically, AP and speed. I can do the rest but i need help with two above.

@Jamethetaker W/Double profile????

We must seperate him as 2 pages , Shotaro (Base, Extreme and only Joker's lost driver key) and Philip (Fang Joker key)

for their Kamen Rider's Power & Abilities , both should have Fusion (except Joker) and for others, I seperate their power to each memories they used

• Cyclone memory: Wind Manipulation
  • Heat memeory: Fire Manipulation
  • Luna memory: Elasticity, Body Control, Homing Attack when using Trigger Magnum
  • Joker memory: Hand to Hand Combat
  • Metal memory: Metal Manipulation and Metal Weapon via Metal Shaft
  • Trigger memory: Gunmanship via Trigger Magnum, Energy Shot
  • Fang memory: Sharpness Manipulation when attack or summon Saber, Berserk
  • Extreme memory: Weapon Mastery, Energy Manipulation, Scanning
  • Gold Extreme: Same as Extreme + Flight

LinkSlayerLvX said:
and we should have his Legendary Rider key again for Showa vs Heisei that Joker & Baron can defeat Black RX
and W's speed for Gold Extreme. If we use crossover feat, I will comparible to OOO Tajador combo who can defeat Kamen Rider Core together
How reliable is that? Joker beating Black RX I mean.

Because the plot of that movie revealed that Showa and Heisei Riders were purposely staging their fights in order to screw over Shocker until the final Beach fight.

Because then OOO's and Fourze would scale above Shotaro and that would make them all Large Star+, meaning Eiji's revision would need another quick edit again.

And both Joker and Baron beat Black RX in their base form.

Joker never show any feat above defeating fodder enemies and base Rider.

Kaito defeat Black RX would make him High 4-C in his base form, which scale to every characters in Gaim series.

This probably a case of inconsistency from what i can tell.

Wait, this is Legendary Rider key right? My bad, sorry.

If that the case then, both OOO's and Fourze, along with other riders should had the same rating.

Sir Ovens said:
Ok guys. Love what you're doing with Zi-O, but the earlier Kamen Riders are in serious need of revising. Is anyone on that?
If we finish W, Wizard's must need one that the page has only Phoenix profile....

We get All Dragon Style tier from him but where is his tier 7 "Dragon Style" cal thread? I can't find it?

@jamethetaker @Jag50

it is better if we seperate their key to each movie they appeared such as.....

Showa vs Heisei & Heisei Generation Forever: High 4-C scaled to Heisei Riders who can beat Showa Riders (just as planned) and defeat Another Ultimate Kuuga in Forever.

Heisei Generation Final: 5-B scaled to OOO, Fourze, Ghost and Gaim.

Super Hero Taisen GP: 7-B scaled to Sango who can defeat Ichigo & Nigo. Drive, Mach, Faiz and Zeronos who fight alongside Sango. and Yongo who be created after Sango's plan failed also should be stronger than him.

not including others who appeared as bot or don't have their human form appearence

Why would you guys want to make legendary keys ? Did you guys want all rider upgrade into tier 4 ? Did you know how incosistent kamen rider power level ?

Saint rider 890 said:
Why would you guys want to make legendary keys ? Did you guys want all rider upgrade into tier 4 ? Did you know how incosistent kamen rider power level ?
The only inconsistencies you absolutely KNOW not to quantify are Rider debuts.

Example.

-W defeating Shadowmoon, who Ultimate Rising Kuuga and Decade could not.

-Base Build defeating Level 99 ParaDX despite his base form being comparable to Level 2 Ex-Aid's in the actual movie.

-Ghost defeating super evolved Roidmude's despite being equal to Prototype Speed Drive.

-Genm briefly overwhelming Necrom, who is above Toucon Boost Takeru with ease, despite base Takeru being comparable to level 2 Ex-Aid in the movie.

Etc.

Those things. Rider Debuts don't qualify, I know that much.

As for the actual plot/movie scaling? Idk, up to you guys. Kamen Rider might have that same thing s Precure where every legend rider is comparable to one another in stats and the only thing widely gapping most of them is their abilities and lore.

The only inconsistencies you absolutely KNOW not to quantify are Rider debuts.

Example.

-W defeating Shadowmoon, who Ultimate Rising Kuuga and Decade could not.

-Base Build defeating Level 99 ParaDX despite his base form being comparable to Level 2 Ex-Aid's in the actual movie.

-Ghost defeating super evolved Roidmude's despite being equal to Prototype Speed Drive.

-Genm briefly overwhelming Necrom, who is above Toucon Boost Takeru with ease, despite base Takeru being comparable to level 2 Ex-Aid in the movie.

Etc.

Those things. Rider Debuts don't qualify, I know that much.

As for the actual plot/movie scaling? Idk, up to you guys. Kamen Rider might have that same thing s Precure where every legend rider is comparable to one another in stats and the only thing widely gapping most of them is their abilities and lore.

There also some incosistent such like Baron and Double defeat Black and Black RX.

Rider debuts scene are most likely inconsistency since they mean to show off their power, before the actual appearance.

As i have said above, all Riders should had a post-series or legend keys. That would make them easier for scaling.

Question:

Shouldn't Godai's 6-C rating be specifically for Amazing Mighty? Shouldn't that be made clear? Second shock Godai is indeed stronger, but it's unlikely the Rising forms can be scaled to 6-C.

So... the RideWatch turns black for X Reason, and now ALL the enemies of the Heisei Riders are runing around in Sougo's World...

It seen legit.

Also to point something out:

Tsukasa just be activate the Decade RideWatch (Which was in Sougo's House, so i have no idea where that come from) can regain his powers...

So that open the question...

WHY HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WHEN THE ANOTHER WORLD WAS CREATED OR WHEN AQUA GET KILLS?!

Also, did Another Zi-O II, the same another rider that took 3 episodes to get down get defeat be 3 attacks? And yeah, it was with final form weapons. But still... 3 attacks? at least put the All Twenty Time Break so it looks more creible

AND ANOTHER THING I JUST REMEMBER!

Mashin Chaser. Beats easily both Geiz Revive and Woz Ginga. I said it again: He. Beats. Easily. Both. Geiz Revive. And. Woz F*CKING GINGA.

I guess that Drive Type Speed defeating GrandZi-O makes sense now.

Since when Drive Riders gets so OP?

@Xross

That Drive is a Oma-bot, not real one and Riders from another world are alternete version with other realities and remembering real memeries from their original such as Eternal come from the other pallarel world which defeated W but he can remember he already dead in the original. We don't count them for scale the original one.

Back