• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 3

LinkSlayerLvX said:
@Xross
That Drive is a Oma-bot, not real one and Riders from another world are alternete version with other realities and remembering real memeries from their original such as Eternal come from the other pallarel world which defeated W but he can remember he already dead in the original. We don't count them for scale the original one.
But the enemies what are being spammed in Sougo's World ARE indeed the original. I mean, Chase had is memory of his death against Banno.

And i said it again: Mashin Chaser defeat both Geiz Revive and Woz Ginga

@Xross

I think that just a director's plot that make Maou guy look like stupid such as Grand Zi-O vs Another Zi-O II and other 3 another that Sougo did not summon one more rider to handle another riders or Geiz Revive Shippu did not dodge G4's missle shoot attack

Mr.Cutlery said:
Question:
Shouldn't Godai's 6-C rating be specifically for Amazing Mighty? Shouldn't that be made clear? Second shock Godai is indeed stronger, but it's unlikely the Rising forms can be scaled to 6-C.
He can match against Gadoru, whom previously overwhelming his Rising forms with ease. Amazing Mighty just happen to be superior than rest of his forms.

I was thinking of making Legendary Rider profiles for movie versions of characters. They will scale strictly to movie their versions as the canonicity of the movie crossovers are dubious at best, especially since we have the infamous Sentai crossover.

Sir Ovens said:
I was thinking of making Legendary Rider profiles for movie versions of characters. They will scale strictly to movie their versions as the canonicity of the movie crossovers are dubious at best, especially since we have the infamous Sentai crossover.
I am absolutely agree with you. The Rider scaling in movie are very incosistent and that would be much harder if we scale them to their original series.

Sir Ovens said:
I agree, That's same as my opinion... so I mean we should seperate legendary key to each movie they appeared but seperate them to movie version profiles instead???

In the movie we clearly see the portal opens and Build's Earth go through portal.

So they just fusing two earths.

In the end of the movie Kouta also said something like he saved the "planet" he grows up on.

About the portal, I think it's just a way to express the merger of the two timelines, like the final episode of Build. And the merger on the final episode can undo everything Evolto(A Alien has absorbed many Planet before go to Earth) ever did, this mean it effect the entire universe.
Worlds_collide..literally.png
Shouichi(Evolto) also confirmed that Sento's World and Parado's World has different time flow, and Enigma can synchronize them.

That Portal is created by Pandora Panel, which I agree that it merged the universes (it was stated by Killbus in Build New World: Cross-Z).

But what we were talking is Enigma, which is not.

Synchronize the different timeline is not merging the universe, it just synch the time flow.

In episode 46, Gentoku has compared the merging of the Pandora Panel with the merging of Enigma that it would destroy both World, and Sento did not object to the nature of this. So I think these two events have the same nature.

Gentoku just said "Isn't it will destroy the world?"

Sento just not object that merging of the worlds can results in the destruction of both worlds (See Decade), but he do say that it's fine if using Pandora Panel.

So that's a different case.

NoMoreTalking said:
Gentoku just said "Isn't it will destroy the world?"
Sento just not object that merging of the worlds can results in the destruction of both worlds (See Decade), but he do say that it's fine if using Pandora Panel.

So that's a different case.
But that mean Sento confirmed that the nature of "Enigma's Merging" and "Pandora Panel's Merging" are the same. So both would be the merging of universe, no just planet. The only different is Enigma destroy both while Pandora Panel create the New World.

Nah, the movie itself said planet, the scene is show the portal opens for another planet, Kouta did said planet.

Its activated with just two planets, the Enigma is pulling the planet, even if it result in the merging with two universe, Enigma still physically pulling just the two planets. The Riders feats is still a planet, or large planet at best.

Right at the beginning of Heisei Generation Final, Enigma has enough power to move the two timeline closer. The two Earths act as a singularity for the merging of two universes.
I respect your opinion, but I still think that Ex-Aid Muteki is Low 2-C.

And Kouta just say: "No matter how far, I still protect you, the Planet I has borned and growed up.". He never confirmed that just the planet level disaster.

Back