• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Cleanup Project

I should update right now Phoenix Phantom?

He manage to go toe-to-toe with All Dragon for a while, before this sent him to the sun, meaning that at his peak, he should be Planet Level.

Right?

He should have key for each resurrection in my opinion. As he continue to grow stronger each time, but yes that should work.

Finished my part - only Kamen Rider Build wasn't edited as this one needs someone who is knowledgeable on the verse as some powers/resistence doesn't have justification making impossible for me to know which is for resistence and which is for power section.

@Sir Ovens, I'm also confused on exactly what you mean with the page numbers. Sorry for the inconvenience, but can you help me understand?

MadRogue's page needs to be changed so there's no space between Mad and Rogue for his page name

That's the only thing I have no clue how to edit

I believe content mods can change names and their links at once.

Did i can help you all about the page cleaning? I'm too busy for now entire this month but I can check something cleaned if I can.
I'm counting on you all T T

Click on the 4 squares at the upper right hand side of the screen.

@Kamen_Rider_Xross

It look pretty good but some abilities isn't explained which may caused confusion for others people.

I think Satellite and Mobile Form are pretty the same thing so separate keys isn't necessary for it.

May not be the best place to ask for advice. But change from “Possible” in the profile to “Possibly”

Should also add hacking range for Zea and whatnot as well. Thousand Jacker missed a TONS of abilities

Also we should add Darkness Manipulation for kuuga and Daguva (heisei generation forever and kamen rider zi-o episode 48).

Wait, we can publish new profiles now? Could I publish the Amazon Omega profile?

Several problems with the sandbox. You rank Omega's travel speed faster than his reaction/combat speed which makes no sense. The attack potency for later seasons doesn't match the striking strength and durability. There's no real proof (in this case, a confirmed number) of the levels higher than Wall (although I do agree that the HP round will scale to Alpha, Omega, etc). Haruka does not create the weapons from his Driver. They're just a part of it. The Battler Grip also can't make any weapon the user desires, that's pulled straight out of nowhere. Honestly, we need to calc a lot from Amazons. I've seen some feats that should put it above wall at a glance, but we need to actually do the calcs for that.

Last edited:
Several problems with the sandbox. You rank Omega's travel speed faster than his reaction/combat speed which makes no sense. The attack potency for later seasons doesn't match the striking strength and durability. There's no real proof (in this case, a confirmed number) of the levels higher than Wall (although I do agree that the HP round will scale to Alpha, Omega, etc). Haruka does not create the weapons from his Driver. They're just a part of it. The Battler Grip also can't make any weapon the user desires, that's pulled straight out of nowhere. Honestly, we need to calc a lot from Amazons. I've seen some feats that should put it above wall at a glance, but we need to actually do the calcs for that.
Travel speed faster than combat speed is possible just MAYBE not logically sounding in this particular case.

True we have a lot of calculations to do to justify each tier (firepower, speed, lifting strength, maybe hax potency as well)

@Lonkitt

I reworked on Haruka's profile, fixing the stats and deleted Weapon Creation. I also looked at the Omega page in Rider Wiki to add a few things. So about the speed think, other Amazons have shown to casually dodge point blank gunfire, so would a "Possible Hypersonic reacton/combat speed" work?

You said that they showed higher feats than wall level, do you have any proof of that? It's been a while since I watch the show.

I'm also pretty busy right now so it might be a while before I can send a calc request.

@Lonkitt

You said that they showed higher feats than wall level, do you have any proof of that? It's been a while since I watch the show.

I'm also pretty busy right now so it might be a while before I can send a calc request.
A friend of mine is actually collecting Amazons feats. So far the search is pretty good. The feats most blatantly above wall level are the HP rounds two examples of destruction (being the sand crater and the destruction left after being used on a building)

How is this project progressing? Should I send notifications to any knowledgeable members?

A friend of mine is actually collecting Amazons feats. So far the search is pretty good. The feats most blatantly above wall level are the HP rounds two examples of destruction (being the sand crater and the destruction left after being used on a building)
That's nice to know. Hopefully the profile goes well.

Not really...? I can confirm that I've (at the very least mostly) fixed the civilian Riders' ratings though. There was a ton of stuff that didn't make sense like Emu scaling to Eiji and so forth. Along with this, there was a lack of proper reasoning for levels. Might see if I can grab gifs for all the Possessed Ryotaro feats sometime.

Back