• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We finally reached the end of Showa Kamen Rider Revisions, a project that I started over a year ago, since I, a die hard fan of Showa Tokusatsu as a whole, could not let this wiki with only four Showa profiles (Ichigo, Nigo, Black and Shin). But now, they have their deserved respect, being the scaling pillar of a decent amount of characters in the franchise. Now, only three remain to be revised, let's hop into it!

Revised Profile​

Kamen Rider Shin | Current Profile
Shin's current High 8-C feat was recalculated and boosted to 8-A.

New Profiles​

Kamen Riders:
Kamen Rider ZO
Kamen Rider J

Villains:
Goushima
Neonoid
Fog Mother

Kamen Rider World​

Kamen Rider World is the final entry of the Showa era of Kamen Rider, a 3-D film, it features the union of Kamen Rider ZO and Kamen Rider J against a resurrected and giant Shadow Moon, who had revived defeated kaijins in order to conquer the galaxy. It is a 8-minute special that results in the victory of our new Double Riders.

Shadow Moon is the main antagonist, the same one that we know from Kamen Rider Black and Kamen Rider Black RX, as he also resurrected one of Gorgom's creatures, the Rhinoceros Mutant, into his army, along with Goushima from Shin Kamen Rider: Prologue and Agito, Zu and Garai from Kamen Rider J. The kaijins are said to have more power than the Kamen Riders, including Black RX as he shows in a flashback.

Later, ZO is the first to appear, facing some of the Neo Kaijins by his own, although he faces difficulties. J later joins him, and both manages to finish the Neo Kaijin Army.

Shadow Moon appears as the final boss, claiming that he was revived to conquer the galaxy, attacking ZO and J at his giant form. J transforms into his Jumbo Formation form to combat the giant Shadow Moon, clashing at a fairly close match, with both managing to overpower each other. Kamen Rider J eventually gains the upper hand, and destroys Shadow Moon with his J Kick, saving the galaxy from the Century King's wrath.

Going by this, Shadow Moon should get a new key called "Kamen Rider World" with the following rate;

He'll be getting FTL movement and FTL+ reactions/combat and Class G lifting strength for upscaling Black RX, and scaling to Jumbo Formation J. Also, including some new stuff for his P&A section;

Summary​

• Kamen Rider Shin's helicopter explosion gets upgraded to 8-A.
  • New profiles are added.
  • Shadow Moon obtains a new key "Kamen Rider World" with "At least Low 2-C, likely higher" rating.
Yep, it's been a long journey folks, spending hours rewatching our Showa Riders, a total of 448 episodes and 14 movies/specials, cropping clips, hunting databook scans... I thought I would abandon this project of mine at first, but I'm surprised and glad that I finally did it. I want to thank everyone who participated throughout my revisions, whether agreeing or disagreeing, because I'm happy to see that now our OG boys have their deserved place in the wiki. This doesn't mean that there won't be any Showa KR revision in the future, but those will be more related to missed stuff from the revisions, but overall, I'll do a break from revising Kamen Rider to hop into another tokusatsu. Well, that's all folks!

kamen_riders_showa_by_ry_spirit_dehqfbl-fullview.jpg

As always, I agree with all of this!

And man, the Showa Rider Revisions really have come to an end, huh? It was quite the journey indeed, but it was a damn worth one. Congratulations for keeping up with it until the end, Zeed! I can't wait to see your work with Kikaider in the future.

Kamen Rider World is the final entry of the Showa era of Kamen Rider, a 3-D film, it features the union of Kamen Rider ZO and Kamen Rider J against a resurrected and giant Shadow Moon, who had revived defeated kaijins in order to conquer the galaxy. It is a 8-minute special that results in the victory of our new Double Riders.

Shadow Moon appears as the final boss, claiming that he was revived to conquer the galaxy, attacking ZO and J at his giant form. J transforms into his Jumbo Formation form to combat the giant Shadow Moon, clashing at a fairly close match, with both managing to overpower each other. Kamen Rider J eventually gains the upper hand, and destroys Shadow Moon with his J Kick, saving the galaxy from the Century King's wrath.
I have no problem with the thread, except for one thing "revived to conquer the galaxy". It was never meant to be the level of "galaxy".
Its even surpass the level of multi-galaxies lol.
It's original text is:
全宇宙を支配すべく蘇った.
Zen uchū o shihai subeku yomigaetta
(I have revived to conquer the entire universe)
Much less to his determine to obtain the entire universe toward Kotaro in Black series.

This isn't really relevant as I just wrote that for narrative purpose and doesn't interfere with Shadow Moon's rating, which is why I used the J Complete Works to ise "universe" in that context.

I want to help by pushing this CRT to the other staffs, but i'm busy with the recent HI3 CRT so it will be appreciated if you guys asked the staffs to by your own
And beside, Lonkitt is still refusing to come into HI3 Revision thread despite it had reached a conclusion

Changes were applied, this can be closed now. And with this, I declare the ending of our Showa Riders CRTs. A huge thanks for everyone who participated throughout the revision threads! See you guys soon in a next project.

tumblr_mnacnbsSeI1s9o2o3o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back