• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heisei Kamen Rider Overhauls: Kuuga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cho Henshin!

What's up everyone. This is the first of my planned CRT series, a sequel to the Showa Kamen Rider Revisions project with the same premise, but now starring the Heisei era! Keep in mind the Heisei overhauls will be done in a much slower pace than the Showa revisions, as in this moment, I'm not only working in a few other projects, but I'm way too busy dealing with college and my own problems, but they'll still happen at some point. Of course I'm starting with Kuuga!

Revised Profiles​

Kamen Rider Kuuga | Current Profile
Kaoru Ichijo | Current Profile
N-Daguva-Zeba | Current Profile

I will do more Kuuga profiles, like one for the Gurongi race, or more specific and featuring of them (like Xu-Goma-Gu, Go-Gadol-Ba or La-Balva-De), but not right now, let's focus on what we have.

The Changes

Kamen Rider Kuuga
  • Of course, added more P&A.
  • Added a new key for the Growing Form and separated the "End of Series Forms" key into two different keys; "Amazing Mighty Form" and "Ultimate Form".
  • Added a "lower" and "higher" ratings in "Regular Forms" and "Rising Forms" keys.
  • Yusuke Godai gets a "9-C, likely higher" rating.
  • Downgraded the 8-C rating, the reason is that the feat got recalculated to 9-A, plus another calculation with a higher yield is still found in the 9-A ranges. This will ultimately affect Kamen Rider Agito's tiering, considering we currently scale him to the lesser Gurongis. There are arguments that could get him higher still using the Gurongi scaling, but I'd prefer to leave this to Agito's overhaul CRT.
  • Added a "Likely" in "Ultimate Form" key. The reason is that all the three statements are the usual world-ending statements, which may or may not be equal to nuking the whole planet, and considering we rate Hellrising Hopper Zero-One as "Likely 5-B" for the same reason, then why not do this with Kuuga as well?
  • Added more speed ratings for the vehicles and different forms. Changed reaction speed to Supersonic+.
  • Lifting strength changed to Class M.
  • Intelligence changed to Genius.
Kaoru Ichijo
  • Added more powers and abilities.
  • Added two new tiers for his weaponry; 9-A and Low 7-B.
  • Physical tier gets a "9-C, likely higher" rating.
N-Daguva-Zeba
  • Added a few more powers and abilities.
  • Added a "Likely" to his current solid 5-B rating.
  • Added two more keys; "Human Body" and "Intermediate Form".

Incredible stuff as always. You’ve done lots of justice for Showa and I can already tell Heisei can expect the same treatment. I agree

Alright, given two admins and several members are fine with these changes, I shall apply them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back