• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Kabuto Profile Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
Currently, some of the scans from the Kamen Rider Kabuto profile have been taken down, so I have made a sandbox to update it. Here is what has changed:
  • Updating the scans from the Kamen Rider Zukan website.
  • Adding references.
  • Using a new format (bolded abilities and adding standard equipment tabbers).
  • Slightly change the range rating to "Tens of Meters to Kilometers."
That's all the changes; I leave everything else (AP, LS, speed, etc.) as it is.

As for now, I have only updated Kabuto's profile and not others yet because I want to hear opinions on the standard equipment tabbers. You see, most KR characters have quite a bit of equipment at their disposal. As you can see, Kabuto has about six of them, and each one serves multiple functions. Trying to clump them into one tabber would make it more difficult to distinguish which are which; instead, we placed them at the equipment tabber to make it easier. This does not have to be mandatory for every KR character because not all of them carry dozens of weapons at the same time, so this will only apply to characters who have three or more pieces of equipment.

To sum it up:
  • Updating Kamen Rider Kabuto's profile
  • Propose adding standard equipment tabbers for characters who have three or more items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back