• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Dude, this is literally a S.H. Figuarts based-post, read the hastag of the tweet you posted... it has "#shf". This was never posted in any of Toei/Kamen Rider official profiles in social media. Y'know, a quick search doesn't hurt.

XYgyCQh.jpg

Straight up traveled to the past to kill Susanoo and Loki themselves, not some new character, just straight up two mythological figures
Went after Gaim on Planet Helheim

This is a spoiler, but according to the story, the reason why Mera was in the form of X-Geets was because the god Loki had a transformation technique, and Mera, who stole it, transformed to imitate Geets IХ. Apparently that's why he transforms even though he doesn't have the X-Geets buckle. After that, it seems that Meramero also went to the world of Gaim (Helheim).
Do Melo already fought Gaim in Planet Helheim ? How the result between their clash ?
dont know they have fought tho. they intentionally made it vague of the outcome
-cameback- people said it seems to be that they actually met Kōta. According to his book, they fought to a stalemate.

Last edited:
Profile Revision for Gatack and Kabuto:

I remember at the end of Zi-O. That the World was reseprated back to 21 worlds which each now contain their own rider but it seems like later series they retcon that quick. Is there an in-universe reason for it?

I remember at the end of Zi-O. That the World was reseprated back to 21 worlds which each now contain their own rider but it seems like later series they retcon that quick. Is there an in-universe reason for it?
In Decade vs Zi-O, Oma destroyed all universes and fused the last few into one. I'm gonna assume that final universe is the main Rider timeline.

Next Faiz Axel im sad he does not "cast off armor pieces" or open chest piece even more but the action is nice tho

Last edited:
If i were to upgrade Faiz riders in general, should I use the average modern nuke yield? Or is someone planning revisions when Paradise Regained drops? I don't wanna interrupt that if it happens.

Last edited:
I don’t think we have anything planned yet for the movie. I could send you the link to the KR Discord if you want to talk to the other members off line. That’s where we usually talk.

Back