• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider: The First/Next Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
Heya, I'm back with another Kamen Rider reboot series. This time, it's The First & The Next movies.

Calculation​

• Ichigo tanking explosion (8-C; 0.25018798851 tons): This would serve as the primary calculation for the Riders' AP. Although I put the result as 9-A in the calc, the value is actually just "above" our 8-C rating (0.25 tons). Therefore, I would suggest putting the rating as 8-C in the Riders profiles.
  • Ichimonji's Rider Kick (9-B; 66 kilojoules): This would scale to untransformed Riders.
  • Ichigo stopped a truck (Class 10; 7.16 tons): LS feat for untransformed Riders.
  • V3 ripped off Chainsaw Lizard's arm (Class 25): This will scale to V3 and, in my opinion, Ichigo and Nigo too. While V3 is stronger than those two, we still see them trading blows, so I believe the two should scale to this, albeit not fully.

Sandbox​

Lastly, here is the sandbox for the three main Riders:
Please check them for any mistakes or improvement suggestions.

kamen_rider_the_next_1_2__v3_by_ramahyde_d1rg9ds-fullview.jpg

Cre: RAMAHYDE

You don't really need a revision thread to add new profiles (that are below tier 1) to the wiki. You can actually just post them I don't think anyone will object.

I see, I am posting them here so that supporters can be aware of them and assist in determining whether anything was missing or incorrect.

Thank you to everyone who took part in this thread. I have published all three profiles.

Ichigo
Nigo
V3

Since there is nothing to left to do, this thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back