• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Gatack (and Kabuto) Profile Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
Hi there, I'm back with another Kabuto Riders profile revision. This time, it will be Kamen Rider Gatack with a slight adjustment for Kamen Rider Kabuto too.

Without further ado, here is the sandbox that shows all the changes.

Kabuto​

• Using a bullet-point list to make the P&A section more organized.
  • Changing the format of references.
  • Adding another justification for "Resistance to Extreme Heat."
  • Replace the outdated LS Class P with Class G.

Gatack​

• Adding the new format as Kabuto (bullet-point list, references).
  • Replace old images with better renders.
  • Adding a bunch of new abilities with scans, including Kabuto's ability.
  • Adding a new key as Kamen Rider TheBee.
  • Replace LS with Class G for the reason above.

Agree FRA 🚂💨 [The only thing I have to add is that a lot of things could be categorized as matter manipulation, The conversion of ions to form the Beam, the formation of the hyperblade through photon manipulation and basically 99% of the mentions about tachyons and etc; but it's probably redundant when most of the abilities come from matter manipulation]

Another goated work as always, I agree. And yeah, causing atomic collapse should also include matter manipulation, it's kinda like what Godzilla does.

Agree FRA 🚂💨 [The only thing I have to add is that a lot of things could be categorized as matter manipulation, The conversion of ions to form the Beam, the formation of the hyperblade through photon manipulation and basically 99% of the mentions about tachyons and etc; but it's probably redundant when most of the abilities come from matter manipulation]
Another goated work as always, I agree. And yeah, causing atomic collapse should also include matter manipulation, it's kinda like what Godzilla does.
Thanks, I will include it later.

Yeah everything including the additions make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back