• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

e0nfe8nyu8t21.png

That is quiet an unfair comparison.
Jason is in his classic suit, while Hongo is in his upgraded armor (whose classic suit also just look as goofy as Jason)
Jason later also get a a new suit along with several other MMPR as "Omega Rangers"
de25ea62575dda5253ca987f6086234e.jpg

That is quiet an unfair comparison.
Jason is in his classic suit, while Hongo is in his upgraded armor (whose classic suit also just look as goofy as Jason)
Jason later also get a a new suit along with several other MMPR as "Omega Rangers"
de25ea62575dda5253ca987f6086234e.jpg
And then there is Tyranno-Ranger, the OG
Shat on Jason mean you shat on Geki too so that meme is trash @Pokemonfan807

Watch some Kamen Rider seasons.
Any of them will make you feel better and inspire you to become better (especially Build and Fourze)

maybe watch saber after I’m done with my last final exam

I already finished my biology final exam yesterday and I finished my English class a few days ago.

that’s something I feel proud of. (I’m currently a sophomore in college and I’m glad I’m passing through my classes)

Can I tell you guys something about me?

I dont recommend Saber as a starter season, in fact, maybe you will cringe to death before reaching episode 10.
that’s something I feel proud of. (I’m currently a sophomore in college and I’m glad I’m passing through my classes)
That:s good to hear
Can I tell you guys something about me?
As long as it's related to Kamen Rider, we are in the Kamen Rider Discussion thread after all. Have to stay on topic

I dont recommend Saber as a starter season, in fact, maybe you will cringe to death before reaching episode 10.

That:s good to hear

As long as it's related to Kamen Rider, we are in the Kamen Rider Discussion thread after all. Have to stay on topic

then what do you recommend?

also the thing I want to tell you, it’s actually a little personal but since it’s so common, I don’t think it will reveal my identity.

I’m actually a ABC (American-Born Chinese) it’s also the reason why i asked if Kamen rider is popular in China.

Speaking of Build, i realize that they handled the "hero" retrospective better than MHA, at least from what i think
well, Kamen Rider are alway meant to be Super Heroes who can inspires children.
But most of the time, alot of us adults getting inspiration from these heroes really tell you how well written these Kamen Riders' super heroes are

yea, Saber might not be the best place to start. First 10 episodes of Saber is probably some of the most cringe in all of KR. If you are willing to get pass that, then the mid and end is pretty solid.
then what do you recommend?
The holy trinity of starting KR is always W, OOO, Fourze. I would add Zero-One and Build into the mix.

I already finished my biology final exam yesterday and I finished my English class a few days ago.

Congrats, college is hard.
Your thoughts on Chinese people now that I mentioned I’m ABC?
Nothing wrong with being Chinese or any other ethnicity.

I dont think much about it. Nationality hardly matter in a international community like this forum.
But to answer your previous question: I cant tell if it's popular in China, but most of the Chinese Kamen Rider community alway appear to be very passionate about Kamen rider. And that is a good thing.
yea, Saber might not be the best place to start. First 10 episodes of Saber is probably some of the most cringe in all of KR. If you are willing to get pass that, then the mid and end is pretty solid.

The holy trinity of starting KR is always W, OOO, Fourze. I would add Zero-One and Build into the mix.

Congrats, college is hard.

Nothing wrong with being Chinese or any other ethnicity.

thanks I was kinda worried considering some of you are from countries that really dislike them (Vietnam, Indonesia, other SEA countries, etc)

Some of it are wrap so we just need a votes
Also Ixa, just use BRS or Stella, Back Rock is sound like a new variant of back-ache lel

I don't remember that Punchopper wanted to die Kabuto or did i forgor?
Assuming you have watched Kabuto
He got turned into a Native and refused to start a new life with KickHopper. This is implying that PunchHopper wanted to dies, so KickHopper killed him

Back