• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nico Robin vs Kamen Rider Sabela

ALTERNATE TITLE: INSECTA ENCYCLOPEDIA DISASTER - THE FLOWER OF PLAGUE

Didn't knew that 6-C One Piece is still exist so here we are
And i recall that only one OP vs KR matches has made before, so why not we crack it up? Still i'm going to avoiding the controversial chars like Zoro and Katakuri for example, they bring nothing but atrocities lel

Going to start with One Piece Best Girl here, maybe i'm going to spam her, who know and depend on how much i get for her opponents
As for the Riders, let's say that i'm going to pick up the smoke girl from the series where the swordmaster there are in complete disaster in ridiculously good way....like seriously they are in same level as Raku-

Anyway let's get to the battle!

● ------------------------------------- ●

The Archeologist of Straw Hat has found an interesting book which was called "Insecta Encyclopedia"
Founded by the peoples of Wano long ago in the past, the book contained every of insects and the element of smoke apperently, which wasn't exist in this world
However, the discovery of it was short lifed due of the arrival of Beast Pirates and started to rampaged around, resulted on Robin to defend herself and the peoples of Wano around her
The pirates destroyed the place where she were discovered the book, resulted in unexpected event.....the book was burned but it seems that it released short of "entity"...
Soon, the entity broke up and flied around in the form of smoke, started to attacked the pirates in ease, eliminated them
Robin who witnessed it, were surprised, moreso beceause the entiy then took up a form, revealed a female-like knight...a white-red-gold aesthetict of the armor
The figure then looked at Robin, and then pointed her with her rapier, looks like she's not friendly at all
No choice, Robin decided to fight against the mysterious knight! What would happen between the two next!?

• Wano Country Arc/Onigashima Raid Robin and 6-C Zoous/Legielel Arc Sabela are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Flower Capital
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Flower's Archeologist: 3 (Kachon, Roronoa, MonkeMan)
  • The Insecta Swordmaster: 6 (Cino, Nice, Esesso, Lynier, Ixa, Kazuma)
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Nico.Robin.600.3835794.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think she'll be able to attack while she's in Smoke form so it's not really a wincon here.

From what I could gather, Robins LS is greater than Sabela, so if she's able to do it fast enough, Robin can possibly break Sabela's neck, but going off of the Regen, it might not be enough.

Honestly that Intan will screw Robin over, and Sabela's stat amp can seemingly one shot Robin depending on how high it can get.

I just want to note that Sabela need to press the button on her sword to go intangtible, so you can argue that she can disarm it for prevented it
The activation of it however, it take a less of second to do so, which mean as you said, she need to do it fast enough

Hmm, if Robin doesn't know about Sabela's Intan at all, it might take a little while before she figures it out, and by then it might be too late. If she does know about her ability to turn to smoke, then she could probably figure out pretty quickly about the button and restrain her.

What are their AP?

Since Sabela has the greater AP and her sword has dura neg, she likely kills Robin pretty quickly.

Robin wincon is to basically restrain Sabela (which wouldn't be too hard for her thanks to her DF) and remove the sword from her hand. Breaking her neck likely won't be enough if her Regen covers that, so she would have to try and beat the crap out of her while also restraining her.

This is actually pretty close.

Note that Sabela doesn't need to press the button every time to go into her smoke. One press will provide for a good portion of the fight.

That does change things.

Honestly, if Robin doesn't have prior knowledge, then when she restrains Sabela, Sabela will go Intan and then attack Robin mad down her in probably a few hits cause of AP and dura neg.

If Robin does have prior knowledge, then she has to disarm Sabela before she presses the button or else the same might just happen.

Basically Sabela is more likely to take it.

True, but she can probably just pop in and out of intan and basically hit and run. I'm not sure if Robin would be able to restrain her in time, and even if she did, Sabela goes Intangible.

Sabela's sword also duraneg via cutting on particles level. So a good hit in and Robin is done.

While she need to goes out of her intang in order to hit her opponent she can make decoys via her smoke and cloaked herself to make it harder for her opponent to distinguish her from the clones.

She actually doesn't need go to out of intang to attack. There a link to her attacking in the smoke in her intang section in Q&A.

But she doesn't constantly attack opponent while staying in smoke form, most likely because that way Noroshi duraneg came into play.

But still I don't think Robin will be able to snap Sabela's neck in time against her intang.

But she doesn't constantly attack opponent while staying in smoke form, most likely because that way Noroshi duraneg came into play.

But still I don't think Robin will be able to snap Sabela's neck in time against her intang.
yea, she doesn't spam it all the time but it's an option.

Yeah Sabela takes this more times than not, Robin's window for victory is just so small compared to Sabela.

Not a stomp, but Sabela takes this more times than Robin.

While I did see the anime for the first time this year, I'm not that familiar with the Kamen Rider series.

So Robin really has no chance to win here? Even if she was to disarm Sabela of her sword just like she did Alabasta Zoro?

While I did see the anime for the first time this year, I'm not that familiar with the Kamen Rider series.
Fuuto PI? Niiiice
So Robin really has no chance to win here? Even if she was to disarm Sabela of her sword just like she did Alabasta Zoro?
She still has a wincon albeit low, she can easily snap Reika/Sabela into oblivion if she's successfully catch her up

She can win, it's just that she has to disarm Sabela and then snap her up, but Sabela just has to press a button on her sword to go Intan, and seemingly just one press let's her go in and out of intan for a few minutes at will, which she can use for hit and run attacks. Attacks that likely one or two shots Robin. They can both take each other down pretty quickly, but Sabela's intangibility is just a hard counter against Robin.

The anime pretty much made it even more confusing about whether or not Robin has haki lol. She stopped a poison and haki enhanced Oiran Knuckle from Black Maria when in the past (even earlier in their fight) Robin avoided poison. Either that was due to haki or being a Demon makes Robin resistant to poison.

Robin can spawn her limbs instantaneously, but if Sabela can go intang quicker than that, I unfortunately don't see how Robin wins this...unless Robin catches her off guard, then disarms her of the sword, and then Clutches her. There's also Demonio Robin still pretty much being an Unknown.

Tbf, if this was Demonio Robin, things might be different. Her big size would mean that Sabela's slashes won't bisect her but instead cut her.

Last edited:
I still wonder if Demonio Robin is only just huge or if she can Robin can enter that form but still be human sized. I can't wait for Oda to explore that form so more (probably should've been doing it during the entire post-timeskip instead of waiting near the final saga to start doing that though lol)

Tbf, if this was Demonio Robin, things might be different. Her big size would mean that Sabela's slashes won't bisect her but instead cut her.
She can use Demonio here i didn't restricted it, but for some reason you guys didn't use it as her major arguments until now lel

Not entirely, she still has a chance to win and it's a big win (snap her into oblivion and Demonio shennanigans), it just she need to do it fast and quick to do so

Is it in character for Sabela to stay in smoke form for the entirety of the fight after she activates it?

Back