• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: THE OCEAN HISTORY PAGE FINALE - THE GOD OF OCEAN

With the celebration of Ragnarok, it's time for me to make some of GoW Matches, starting from the High tiers like this and maybe the tier 7-B too but first i need to find those opponents
And yes, who else i'll going to pick first? The good ol' Kamen Rider here, specifically a series where their skill is utterly bs af swordmaster like Rakudai
And for the victim first gods, i'll be using Poseidon himself, the god of ocean and horniness....like seriously look up at hjs IRL myth and you know why

Actually, i'm going to make Hades vs Storius first, but i'm still unsure about it so in the end i've decided to make Poseidon vs Blades while Hades vs Storius are going to be made later on
Another note: originally i'm going to put Espada as well to aid Blades, but decided to scrap it and see how this match will ended up, if Blades is somehow got overwhelmed so badly to borderline stomp, i'll add Espada here
Anyway let's get to the battle!

● ------------------------------------- ●
Ocean History, the WRB wielded by Ryoga
It contained the power of the ocean flows throught the history of mankind, by expanded the time flows of if, the ocean has grew larger
From the prehistorical ocean lifes to the mythical stories regarding the ocean....this time the latter were going to be a big part of this fight

For some reason....Ocean History WRB power has suddenly went out of control and afterwards, it released the histories that been containes in that book, released it to the world
Now the world has been stuck with the phenomenon of the prehistorical aquatic animals has suddenly brought alive, the ocean has suddenly became dangerous and caused many catastrophe, and....brought back many of ocsan deities to the reality
The Sword of Logos decided to prevented any further chaos and restored Ocean History back to it's normal, with the swordman of water element decided to hunt down the biggest problem of if: Took down the Greek God of Ocean, brought from the other dimension to this world
"A mortal challenging the Gods of Olympus? Know your place! None shall bring down the God that has the authority of the Ocean! I'll be prevail and i will bring you to the judgement due of your arrogance!"
"Not the arrogance! It's just my will to tell me to stop your rampage on this world! You are sure the mightiest ocean gods, Poseidon....but for the sake of the everyone, i swear to Suiseken Nagare...would protect this world!"

• 2-C Poseidon is used and this is Storius Arc Blades
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Mediterranian Sea, Blades are in the Freedom Ship
  • 400px-Mediterranean_Sea_16.61811E_38.99124N.jpg
  • images
  • Starting Range: At least 100 to 500 Meters at the top of Freedom Ship
  • Win via anyrhing!!
  • The Swordmaster of Water-Element: 2 (Myself, Ixa, Doggo)
  • The God of Ocean: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Kamen.Rider.Blades.600.3440666.jpg

Last edited:
Depend on which form Blades start with. If it is Tategami Hyoujuusenki, he wrecks Poseidon, because in that form all of Blades' attacks are Absolute Zero.

Not sure how scaling work in 4-D but 9 universes is stronger than multiplers baseline, right?

Still, Tategami is gonna **** Poseidon up.

Yeah, Rintaro start with THS here, which you guys should know since he used this final form often in this arc until finale episode

Poseidon's only good attack here is his Soul Destruction and Deconstruction TBF, he's got nothing else worth of mention here.

Seems like so, and well Poseidon has the battlefield advantage here because Mediterranian Sea is basically his kingdom

That may be true, but Blades can basically freeze all of it with a swing of his sword.

Also if Poseidon get hit he's super dead.

So a 3 or times difference in Poseidon's favor or is my math wrong? Again does blade have any counter to soul and matter manip?
Poseidon has 3 times more universes under his belt, but as per our tiering system even a 3-universe-buster would by default AP stomp a 2-universe-buster simply because of the distance between the universes involved by default for the same reason a 2-universe-buster would stomp a 1-universe-buster.

Poseidon has 3 times more universes under his belt, but as per our tiering system even a 3-universe-buster would by default AP stomp a 2-universe-buster simply because of the distance between the universes involved by default for the same reason a 2-universe-buster would stomp a 1-universe-buster.
uhhh stomp gg?

Blades cannot compete with Poseidon's AP but can with hax. Blades' AZ can potentially one shot Poseidon and neg all of his attacks because it shatters everything it touches into diamond dust.

Covers Madness by supernatural willpower and soul/matter with AZ's power null. He should be able to shatter any of Poseidon's attacks especially since Blades has NPI.

Does blade have any counter to madness, soul and matter manip?
Blades passively resists Molecular cut via fighting against Sabela.

Willpower through madness hax, and unless the soul hax is passive I'm pretty sure Blades can "shatter" the attack.

Or dodge.

But can he do something with the terrain? Mediterranian Sea is literally his home-advantage here, he basically controlling the entire thing there, i know that Rintaro can just froze many of it's but i doubt that he can froze the entire ocean

i know that Rintaro can just froze many of it's but i doubt that he can froze the entire ocean
He doesnt even need to freeze the entire ocean, the ocean area nearby will immediately frozen once Blades step down on it,
  • Tategami Blazer (タテガミブレイザー, Tategami Bureizā): The white mane behind the helmet. The fighting spirit of the overflowing water forms a field of cold air, transforming the surroundings into pure ice. In addition, by incorporating the power of the Hyoujuu drawn from the Tatemagi Hoyujuu Senki Wonder Ride Book, it can be changed to a shape that conquers any environment.

But can he do something with the terrain? Mediterranian Sea is literally his home-advantage here, he basically controlling the entire thing there, i know that Rintaro can just froze many of it's but i doubt that he can froze the entire ocean
First, I doubt Poseidon starts with throwing an ocean at someone. Second, he doesn't really need to. The water will literally freeze if it gets near him, which will **** over the water's AP. We also know the environmental destruction won't do anything because of Cloth Manipulation.

Back