• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Vulcan vs Kamen Rider Durendal

ALTERNATE TITLE: THE LOST RECORD OF ZERO-ONE X SABER CROSS-OVER CINEMA - CODENAME: RAMPAGE WOLF THORN UP THE OCEAN'S FLOW

I've been planned to making this match long ago after the High 6-C Tourney but for some reason i didn't have much time to made it until now which is going to be an attempt to re-rising Kamen Rider matches to the surface since the supporters of the Kamen Rider are so busy with revision and profiles creation, and because of me who was busy with the Chisato matches spam in these past month

Anyway as you guys know, these two has wrecked the High 6-C tourney like a damn fiddle and only being matched by the warhammer combatants, but we'll never see these two met and fight in the tourney, so? I presenting you the battle between the behemoths of the Riders that appeared back to back in years
Funny since i'm not that fond with same verse matches but in rare sight i'll allowed it

Let's get to the battle!

● ------------------------------------- ●
The mysterious power of the unknown WRB has brought an dimensional merge between two world! The world of fantasy stories of Wonderworld and the futuristict era of Zero-One world with human and android co-exist together, are in pinch!
Due of that, the clash between the Riders between the world has occured, for better or worst! The novelist against the CEO
In other hand however, the lone wolf has been challenged by the blue swordman Rider in his patrol! The battle between them are now going to be happen! Could The Wolf with his rampaging power managed to overpower and tore up the historical of ocean flows!? Let's find out!

• Hiden Manufacture Arc Rampage Vulcan and Zoous/Legielel Arc Durendal are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Hiden Intelligence headquarter
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Lord of Time's Flow: 0
  • The Rampage Wolf: 6 (Nice, Ixa, James, Glaceon, Cimanfra, Myself)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
So, let’s talk about the elephant in the room. Can Durendal keep up with Vulcan’s precog? Cause I 10000% believe that Vulcan could predict Durendal’s movements through timeskip.

So, let’s talk about the elephant in the room. Can Durendal keep up with Vulcan’s precog? Cause I 10000% believe that Vulcan could predict Durendal’s movements through timeskip.
he kinda wiped the floor against Calibur who can precog countless timelines and Saber who can auto dodge and has his stuff.

I believe Vulcan is above 125 GT and Durendal is about 120 GT.
Since this is a tough fight, I'll list off the advantages for both.

Vulcan:
  • Advantage later in the game because his RPL and AD is insane.
  • Has a billion different amps he can use.
  • Has the slight AP advantage at first but nothing Durendal can't handle.
  • Can summon his pals to fight for him.
  • Is above Thouser who can easily read TP from Z1. At this point, TP spam is nothing to Vulcan. Ocean History is a step above said TP tho.

Durendal:
  • Massive skill gap early on and has RPL of his own to make sure he does not fall behind.
  • Massive LS advantage
  • Ocean History can avoid Power/Speed/Element Blast or he can wait until they expire.
  • Has fought and overwhelmed Calibur who can precog countless timelines and Saber in Elemental Dragon. So he has experience dealing with precog users.
  • Has resistances to all hax Vulcan throws at him.

he kinda wiped the floor against Calibur who can precog countless timelines and Saber who can auto dodge and has his stuff.
TBH, Calibur’s precog is different from Z1. Like, at least the way I think it works, it simply just has his replaying his life over and over again unlike Z1 who plays the fight over and over again. Furthermore, each action will receive billions of calcs, so Fuwa will likely see a lot more possibilities than Calibur

TBH, Calibur’s precog is different from Z1. Like, at least the way I think it works, it simply just has his replaying his life over and over again unlike Z1 who plays the fight over and over again. Furthermore, each action will receive billions of calcs, so Fuwa will likely see a lot more possibilities than Calibur
This is Thouser Arc so 10,000 calcs.

Yeah that’s kinda why I think Fuwa has the superior precog here. Since his precog was made to be used in battles and it could adapt on the fly.

I think Vulcan also win because of how he'll precog. He probably won't be able to figured the mechanic of Durandal time-skip, BUT he should be able to saw through Durandal's as a person, where he would attacks and whatnot should allowed him to be able to predicted where Durandal would appeared.

Yeah, I feel as though this fight will go to Vulcan. His precog will ultimately end up countering Durendal’s signature timeskip and his amps will allow him to overwhelm the swordsman once he’s able to consistently execute onslaughts of attacks

Voting Vulcan

Off topic, I find it hard to believe you couldn’t find Durendal art. There was so much Saber art produced during that season’s entire run

Back