• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: JUSTIFY THE LAST HOPE - INNOCENCE DREAM

My interest on BRS has awakened once again, which mean i'm diving in to this verse for the match
My fave series when i'm still a teenager (junior highschool) btw, which i really love, hence why i feel ashamed for not caring this series anymore when i'm in senior highschool until this month
And speaking of that, wonder when we'll get the Dawn Fall profiles? The supporters of BRS are also not that active which going to be difficult, still i have a faith for them so time will tell

Enough for that, looked at Stella (BRS version in PSP/Vita) profile, she's seems has a very good abilities there (information and absorption) and she's also pretty skillful so i'll start my BRS campaign with this version first, tho when arguing for her, i'm not the best since my knowledge upon BRS game are so low
First opponent are obviously going to be a Kamen Rider, more specifically Rider 555, i recall while Faiz can deconstruct, he's not constantly spam those so we're going to be good here

Anyway let's get to the battle!

Summary would be added later

• Game Stella and Base Form Faiz are used
  • Axel Form Faiz is restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Otherworld
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Justiφ's: 0
  • The★Living Weapon: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Black%E2%98%85Rock.Shooter.%28Character%29.600.3830351.jpg

VS
Kamen.Rider.555.600.3606072.jpg

I'm not too familiar with Kamen Rider, but if we're using their highest AP's I would give it to Stella. Although, Faiz seems to have more arsenal than Stella (Unless there are more abilities Stella has that I'm not aware about)

Well i mean, the absorption is pretty lethal here, i also want to know how her information feed work in combat

Can her Neblade absorption work on those that are not like the aliens from the game? If so, than maybe that can help her

I want to clarify something. First, Faiz is missing decon in his profile. Second, his decon is from Photon Blood and most of his arsenal uses Photon Blood so he uses decon A LOT.

Isn't that only avaible when he use the finishers?
Any energy attack he uses is photon blood, which would include his gun shots and sword. Remember when Faiz Blaster can deconstruction an opponent by contact. It was said that it is comparable to the Faiz Edge's medium mode.

Yeah as i expected, so i feel Stella need to avoided the blade and gun shots of it tho it going to be an a**
I asked this because the Crimson Smash and his punch finisher btw

Yeah as i expected, so i feel Stella need to avoided the blade and gun shots of it tho it going to be an a**
I asked this because the Crimson Smash and his punch finisher btw
Those have it too yea. In the movie, Psyga shot a few shots of his gun and disintegrated some orphonochs.

I realize that Stella has invul so that might save her from the gun shots i think, and possibly tanked Crimson Smash as well
But i need to know how is her invul work

Back