• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

kamen rider Drive made the least toy sales (everything after W) toy cars with Drive had to compete with Youkai Watch. i understand the overshadowed also new geats ep drop (plz watch the cross-over its canon)

Can’t wait to see ex-aids reaction when he finds out he’s a bugster.

but man I just say gemn’s zombie power again. It’s a really annoying power to deal with.

Screenshot-2022-12-25-125414.jpg

Saw this on kamen rider ex-aid don't know who it is. (my guess is kizuna ai)

If any of us become Kamen Rider, I can see alot of us are just gonna henshin for absolutely no reason other than want to looks cool, like Gaim

100%

Speaking of Ai, I'm pretty sure she is a big KR fan. Other Vtubers too. Ironmouse, Korone, Fubuki, etc.

Not sure who this is, but iirc, AI-chan hasnt existed yet when Ex-Aid was aired.
Speaking of Ai, I'm pretty sure she is a big KR fan. Other Vtubers too. Ironmouse, Korone, Fubuki, etc.
The first generation of Hololive members are huge fans of Kamen Rider. They even gathered together to creates this masterpiece

Last edited:
Hololive who are the KR weebs: Korone, Fubuki

Hololive who have a good understanding or have sung Kamen Rider songs: Watame, Noel, Luna, Subaru, Marine, Flare, Matsuri, Sora

Hololive who are aware but I'm not sure how much understanding they have of it: Haachama, Shion, Mio, Suisei

who are curious: Pekora

not sure about the rest
I hope that someone from EN branch are also a tokusatsu geek, iirc Magni is one of it but i'm unsure
Not sure who this is, but iirc, AI-chan hasnt existed yet when Ex-Aid was aired.

The first generation of Hololive members are huge fans of Kamen Rider. They even gathered together to creates this masterpiece

Ehm.....The Law of Victory: Kamen Rider Pekora

But honestly genm doing all this because of a fan letter, it’s honestly one of the most petty reasons and just proves how prideful he is.
It's not just a fan letter. The letter has shown that there is someone out there is just as talented as him. Kuroto has been living his whole life with peoples admiring his talents and believing that that he has no equals.
Later, in the novel, it revealed that, the first one who read the letter was Kuroto's father. Even he is amazed at Emu's talent, and decided to let Kuruto read it so that he can pushes himself even higher.

Last edited:
It's not just a fan letter. The letter has shown that there is someone out there is just as talented as him. Kuroto has been living his whole life with peoples admiring his talents and believing that that he has no equals.
Later, in the novel, it revealed that, the first one who read the letter was Kuroto's father. Even he is amazed at Emu's talent, and decided to let Kuruto read it so that he can pushes himself even higher.
Oh that makes sense.

also Kamen rider chronicle is running now. It seems fun and the stocks are high

Also parada you sick twisted evil ****. So he’s basically committing genocide against the human race but in a slow way by slowly getting everyone single one to play the game and wait till it’s game over for them.

And also to just spite emu.

Holy crap Kamen rider chronicle is like sword art online, if you die in the game you do in real life.
They technically is in the real life.
A common misconception of Ex-Aid viewer is that they thought the Game Area is a cyberspace that is harmless to the actual world, but it's actually Subjective Reality that altering the surrounding real world into the game-like enviroment, and all Ex-Aids rider's power is real, they only have more advantage in Game Area with all those Energy Items

They technically is in the real life.
A common misconception of Ex-Aid viewer is that the Game Area is a cyberspace that is harmless to the actual world, but it's actually Subjective Reality that altering the surrounding real world into the game-like enviroment, and all Ex-Aids rider's power is real, they only have more advantage in Game Area with all those Energy Items

amazing but now that I’m on episode 25 parado has crossed the line for me. He’s even worse than Mr Genm himself. Okay this game is just ****** up.

I hope he gets his desserts for what he’s done but I’ll have to finish Ex-aid to see what happens.

Luckily, i still kept this meme in my computer for after all these years.
uz1t2te.jpg
Well to him life is just one big video game as we can see with Kamen rider chronicle which takes place in the real world

well life is kinda of a video game with the only fact being you only get one life in this world so make good use of it as well as the fact you can experience many wonderful and enjoyable things in this world which is a reason why you should continuing living.

There is only nigh-omniscience in Kamen rider not full on omniscience.

I’m sad about this fact because if the verse omniscience I would be happy because it could finally answer all the Philosophical/meaningless/trivial questions that keep on invading my head everyday/bother me.

Back