• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Here's your tanuki
images

I’m already on episode 4 of ex-aid and it’s already fun and enjoyable.

question are the bugsters exclusive to ex-aid or do they appear on other series?
Like all villains, you can expect them to return in movies and such. Don't expect them to return in other seasons though.

Imo, Ex-Aid is a blast. It has comedy, drama, TONS of action, amazing cast, great story, Tons of memes, awesome villains, awesome lore, the weirdest family tree you will ever see, and A LOT of movies and specials that expands upon the story of Ex-Aid.

Like all villains, you can expect them to return in movies and such. Don't expect them to return in other seasons though.

Imo, Ex-Aid is a blast. It has comedy, drama, TONS of action, amazing cast, great story, Tons of memes, awesome villains, awesome lore, the weirdest family tree you will ever see, and A LOT of movies and specials that expands upon the story of Ex-Aid.

don’t want to get spoiled too much but the guy who created the games was the villain all along 🤯

also the zombie thing does that mean gemn has immortality type 5 or just resurrection in general.
This is the immortality we have for gemn
Immortality (Type 2 and Type 7; Gained the immortality ability of the Dangerous Zombie Gashat to freeze the Gauge, allowing him to survive from any injuries, even fatal damage due to being based on the data of his "death" essentially becoming dead)
I dont recommend you to check the Ex-Aid riders profiles tho.
Alot of them are walking spoilers for the rest of the season.

And judging from how you asked about Gemn's Dangerous Zombie form. I assume that you have reached that cursed Christmas episode?

Last edited:
This is the immortality we have for gemn

I dont recommend you to check the Ex-Aid riders profiles tho.
Alot of them are walking spoilers for the rest of the season.

And judging from how you asked about Gemn's Dangerous Zombie form. I assume that you have reached that cursed Christmas episode?
Yes the Christmas episode with the kid in crutches. Man poppy was acting a bit annoying.

Also that means gemm is a hard son of a bitch to kill.

also but couldn’t someone remove the driver card, if they somehow remove it, wouldn’t he lost his type 5 immortality?

Man poppy was acting a bit annoying.
Trust me, you will like her more as the series progress, she's essentially one of the waifu of Kamen Rider community (along with Izu from Kamen Rider Zero-One)
also but couldn’t someone remove the driver card, if they somehow remove it, wouldn’t he lost his type 5 immortality?
All we know that his Dangerous Zombie form is immortal, as we dont know what would happen if you kills Gemn in his civilian form.

Trust me, you will like her more as the series progress, she's essentially one of the waifu of Kamen Rider community (along with Izu from Kamen Rider Zero-One)

All we know that his Dangerous Zombie form is immortal, as we dont know what would happen if you kills Gemn in his civilian form.
I was a bit sad that the biker Kamen rider died. At least I learned he was speaking the truth. (45 episodes so I watch 15 episodes a day so I can do it in 3 days since I watched 15 today)

holy shiet man, you may have potential to break Lonkitt's record of speedrun entire Kamen Rider's 20 years of Heisei era in several months.
Yeah but what will I gain from that. Bragging rights? (Remember if something doesn’t change anything in your life then you need to think twice about it) the speed run won’t change my life in anyway other than wasting some time in my life.

anyway gemn does have his moments but I’m already starting to hate him, he’s a big dick. He already killed one of the protagonists and all he cares about is making this new game without any regard for innocent lives. I really really hate him.

sound reasonable?

It's your opinion.
Opinions doesnt has to be reasonable because they are all subjective.

you got a point also Kamen rider snipe, I wouldn’t say he’s that evil but he’s quite the jerk so I have a low opinion on him.

anyway I’m going to continue watching it.

I still want to watch saber though since Solomon looks awesome

Though is Kamen rider drive good?

Well, let just say, we have already warned you that Saber is a massive cringe fest 👀

Drive's story is indeed good and well written, I wouldnt rates it anywhere near the top tier stories like Ex-Aids tho.
But I do recommend Drive.
Well i want to try out the ones that had the hate sinks, aka the Kamen rider series where the villains are very despicable and are meant to be hated just to see how much of a dick they are.

but also just trying to see how fun the series are.

if I do see the series where ouja is i probably am going to be very very disturbed

Well, let just say, we have already warned you that Saber is a massive cringe fest 👀

Drive's story is indeed good and well written, I wouldnt rates it anywhere near the top tier stories like Ex-Aids tho.
But I do recommend Drive.
It's mostly because the first half of Drive is a bit boring and forced to be funny, it's like Blade case

It's also mainly because the toy gimmicks, it'a so "toyish" iirc that made peoples turned off by it
But most importantly: Drive was live under the shadow of Gaim success, which made it underrated

It's also mainly because the toy gimmicks, it'a so "toyish" iirc that made peoples turned off by it
Says the same people that watch literally any other heisei Kamen Rider. Probably the worst criticism a Kamen Rider fan can make considering Kamen Rider is a kids show and has been toyish since forever.

But most importantly: Drive was live under the shadow of Gaim success, which made it underrated
This is true. Drive is overwhelmingly liked series but is overshadowed. I personally think Drive was more solid as a whole than Gaim was. Although Gaim had some of the highest highs in rider.

Says the same people that watch literally any other heisei Kamen Rider. Probably the worst criticism a Kamen Rider fan can make considering Kamen Rider is a kids show and has been toyish since forever.
It's because the shift cars and signal bike
This is true. Drive is overwhelmingly liked series but is overshadowed. I personally think Drive was more solid as a whole than Gaim was. Although Gaim had some of the highest highs in rider.
Until now, none of the series that got overshadowed by the predecessor success other than Drive
Ex-Aid and Build has back-to-back huge success

It's because the shift cars and signal bike
I think its more because the Shift Cars are cars instead of bikes tbh. The sales for Drive 1st quarter is actually pretty good. Then it dipped because of crazy competition at the time.

Until now, none of the series that got overshadowed by the predecessor success other than Drive
Ex-Aid and Build has back-to-back huge success
Yea, Drive is probably one of the most overshadowed riders. Unfortunate but it's still heavily liked in the community so it's not bad.

If i were one, i wanted the power to rewrite history from the very begining like Ohma Zi-O, i could have a lot of things from that: fames, girls, dx pandai limited toy, etc

Duplication or something similar to get a lot of work done.

Yeah, I'm going to give myself a lame-asses nickname because I couldn't think of a better one.

nice also I want to have that catchphrase for me as a Kamen rider aka

Gashat! Let's Game! Metcha Game! Mutcha Game! What's your name?! I'm a Kamen Rider! (Man that transformation phrase is so good)

Back