• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi's tier

I think Kakashi should be in God-tier not High tier,he was able to react and fight with kaguya after she got bost power and cut her in one attack that absolutely more impressive(or at least equal) than Guy(that in God tier) who been play by one-eye Madara that wasnt serious and didnt even borther use Limbo and only his final attack was able to hurt seriously in madara and kill him

I believe it was considered an outlier. But let's wait til the revisions for rescaling.

i agree His attacks ignore durability so its not outlier

but he was able to react and fight with kaguya

this an outlier

cause obito who gave him power couldnt do anything to kaguya and obito that time was like fodder to her

even with sage chakra

kaguya just stood there and not moving because she surprise why kakashi is still alive even after her attack

+ obito homself couldnt use PS but kakashi could

after power up no 1 was able to touch kaguya not even naruto or sasuke

obito didn't had enough chakra b4 dying so where did kakashi got all those chakra from

so my question is obito he himself had almost no chakra no pweter b4 dying so where did kakashi got all those chakra from

Well Obito didnt have DMS unlike Kakashi so probably that give his bost power,the Kages were able to react Kinshiki in Bourtuo movie for exmple and no one here cliam this is outlier.

In additon if Kishi want him to be that strong and gave him PU so we cant ingore it even if that kinda not make sense

Kishi> our opinion

9pIRtSx
obito had DMS
u should know that kakshi attack was surprise attack

cause

kaguya just stood there and did nothing because she surprise why kakashi is still alive even after her attack

yes i know Kishi> our opinion

right i forgot

well so i just it simple PU that Kishi gave Kahashi,it may be exaggerated but PU is PU i dont see how this outiler

Obito doesn't have DMS, unless you're referring to when he died. He couldn't use Susanoo because he gave Kakashi his other eye, you need both eyes to unlock Susanoo. Also, the DMS has always been fast, Obito was able to avoid Madara's attack after he and Obito used both Mangekyō Sharingan in tandem. If I remember correctly, he did not just blitz her, he reacted to her ash bones just in time to become intangible, and he intercepted one of her attacks saving Naruto. I think he also intercepted her attack with Kamui Shuriken.

Wait, I just saw that scan. What chapter is that?

Did Obito have the DMS when he sacrificed himself and intercepted Kaguya's ash bones?

Outlier? That was a one time powerup and there are other instances of the Double Kamui being MHS+. And Naruto himself blitzed Kaguya at one point.

If Sasuke point Blank can't tagg a weakened Kaguya, then Kakashi and Naruto's ONE TIME feats of blitzing her are outliers. Especially considering Naruto and sasuke are roughly equal in speed.

dont put sasuke and kakashi same Tier as naruto unlike them naruto was able fought her by himself

+sasuke and kakashi got eye power

and naruto got body power

sasuke with all biju couldnt even beat exhausted naruto

+naruto was holding back against sasuke

If Sasuke point Blank can't tagg a weakened Kaguya, then Kakashi and Naruto's ONE TIME feats of blitzing her are outliers

sasuke had to distract naruto with fireball jutsu just so he could land an attack on naruto

Even if you want to call Kakashi blitzing Kaguya an outlier or anything, he still kept up with her and intercepted her attacks.

Though I think she was still holding back at the time Naruto blitzed her and what Kakashi did can be attributed to a surprise factor or something. But I don't find it strange since Madara had already commented on the speed of the Double Kamui.

BarryAllen2.0 said:
If Sasuke point Blank can't tagg a weakened Kaguya, then Kakashi and Naruto's ONE TIME feats of blitzing her are outliers. Especially considering Naruto and sasuke are roughly equal in speed.
Naruto and Sasuke are not equal in any way Naruto is far stronger than him.

Naruto lost huge amount of Chakra and didnt have all 8 Bijuus in the fight with Sasuke and only half Kurama,he lost some Truth-Seeking Ball form the fight with Kaguya,he didnt go all-out because he didn't want to kill Sasuke and only after Sasuke got the PU from all the Bijuus,only then,he was equal to weakened Naruto

Ugh, not this Sasuke vs Naruto thing again.

Also, I thought the god tiers are meant to be the ones with the highest AP, and not hax?

Does it really matter? if Kakashi able to fight with God tier equally+-(although some can say he easily shit on Kagya but nevermind) than he should be God tier

Actually it does matter, Kakashi wounding Kaguya is generally seen as an outlier, so simply putting him as a god tier especially since this thread has had far too little input would be jumping the gun, @xblack I'd advise u to change the profile back to the way it was b4 u get in trouble with an admin or something

You guys do realize there different forms of speed, right?

-Reaction

-Combat

-Travel

Kakashi can react to Kaguya, yes. But ineterms of Travel and combat, no. Don't believe me then let's Gwynbleiddd or TMR in here to give their opinions. And based on Boruto, sasuke can keep up with Naruto in speed.

i think kakashi is fine where he is now, no need to put him at god tier, he was able to damage kaguya due to the fact that his attacks ignore durability. and as barry said its most likely that his has reactions to keep with kaguya and nothing more.

Back