• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Good day everyone.
This is a minor profile revision, so I'm kinda hoping it goes through

Regarding this, I don't know why these haven't been added on his profile but Madara should have a section on his abilities where he should have Spacial manipulation and other Kakashi's ability via his Mangyekou sharingan such as Clairvoyance,BFR, dimensional storage, durability negation, dimensional travel, sealing, teleportation. Since madara stole gained his eyes and appears to have vast knowledge on the ability

Naruto should be given biological manipulation in his six paths form. Reason is that he formed a new eye for Kakashi by manipulating a part of Kakashi then turning it into an eye.

War arc key Rock Lee should be given a relativistic speed tier with the sixth gate
Reason being that:
He was able to react to the Madara's balls on more than one occasion. The first was him Saving Guy from said TSB and the second was him throwing a kunai that appeared in front of Guy before Madara's TSB could. And it's not really off the chart as the first gate is a 5× multiplier on speed and the sixth gate being massively above the latter. So something like Massively hypersonic+, relativistic with the sixth gate.

Agree- @Stryker861, @PrinceofPein, @Giannysmag (for Naruto), @Testarossa002, @LordGriffin1000
Disagree-
Neutral-[/SPOILER][/spoiler]

Last edited:
Looks good, although the speed revisions havent happened yet for shippuden so relativistic isent actually what they should be

MADARA
Regarding this, I don't know why these haven't been added on his profile but Madara should have a section on his abilities where he should have Spacial manipulation and other Kakashi's ability via his Mangyekou sharingan such as Clairvoyance,BFR, dimensional storage, durability negation, dimensional travel, sealing, teleportation. Since madara stole gained his eyes and appears to have vast knowledge on the ability
looks good, he will need a new key though if we are to put them on his page
THE HERO OF THE HIDDEN LEAF

Naruto should be given biological manipulation in his six paths form. Reason is that he formed a new eye for Kakashi by manipulating a part of Kakashi then turning it into an eye.
this will be healing
SIXTH GATE ROCK LEE

War arc key Rock Lee should be given a relativistic speed tier with the sixth gate
Reason being that:
He was able to react to the Madara's balls on more than one occasion. The first was him Saving Guy from said TSB and the second was him throwing a kunai that appeared in front of Guy before Madara's TSB could. And it's not really off the chart as the first gate is a 5× multiplier on speed and the sixth gate being massively above the latter. So something like Massively hypersonic+, relativistic with the sixth gate.
Do not know much about naruto, but how fast do the TSB move? since I can remember others like minato not reacting to Madara but could react to the tsb, so it means the tsb are of a different speed to madara himself

Last edited:
MADARA
Neutral on this, since while he did have access to those abilities at the moment he only had Kakashi's Manyekou for like half a chapter, so i'm not sure if it's worth listing
I agree with this
SIXTH GATE ROCK LEE

Reason being that:
Disagree with this since the TSB have been shown to be a lot slower than the user

this will be healing
Kakashi didn't have the eye before pretty sure the eye that got damaged in the past was discarded. And it fits in the definition of biological manipulation

Do not know much about naruto, but how fast do the TSB move? since I can remember others like minato not reacting to Madara but could react to the tsb, so it means the tsb are of a different speed to madara himself
Well it should probably be compared to the user. Since Zetsu got the same tier for reacting to the TSB

we accept that as a feat for minato and people who react to them

MADARA
Ngl I disagree here. I don’t think we should clog madara’s power/ability list with extremely temporary abilities

Neutral on this

SIXTH GATE ROCK LEE

Reason being that:
The relativistic rating is outdated and just hasn’t been changed yet unfortunately

MADARA
The abilities are fine, not sure it's worth putting on the profile

Fine ig. Iirc there's a statement somewhere that says it's beyond the regular medical ninjutsu or something

SIXTH GATE ROCK LEE

Reason being that:
Relativistic calc was axed a while back
Regarding the feat itself, the balls were faster than single kamui's warp speed. Can just scale off whatever they scale to

Lee was probably mentally amped given that he needed to aid his master in his final moments as best as possible, but ig since he only ever uses the 6th Gate while resolve amped you could use those feats ig. In which I'd agree he is in the same tier as the Relativistic characters but actually not because of him scaling to Juubidara, but because he was relative to a MKCM2 Rasenshuriken in a weaker state and outsped Kakashi's kunai throw

To elaborate on the TBS point, EMS Sasuke was able to block Jubbito's TBS, yet literally a page later him and Naruto get blitzed by Juubito. So i don't think the TBS should scale to the users speed and neither should Lee

EMS Sasuke has relativistic reactions.
And what Obito did won't qualify for speed blitz
Oh he actually does have Rel reaction speed. Then i'm neutral on the scaling, since the wiki does seem to treat the TBS as a Rel attack.
Also how was what Jubbito did not aspeedblitz

God day everyone.
This is a minor profile revision, so I'm kinda hoping it goes through

MADARA
I don't think this is notable enough to warrant being added to his profile since it was gotten and then discarded in no time flat. At most, I guess a tabber in his first ten tails key powers and abilities could have the abilities but it don't really matter to me so if enough people agree I'm fine with the addition.

Healing would cover this in my opinion but given what's said I guess biological manipulation is fine.
SIXTH GATE ROCK LEE

Reason being that:
I guess this is ok.

I don't think this is notable enough to warrant being added to his profile since it was gotten and then discarded in no time flat. At most, I guess a tabber in his first ten tails key powers and abilities could have the abilities but it don't really matter to me so if enough people agree I'm fine with the addition.
Yeah, it being added in his tentails section would be alright although limited

Since it's just very temporally, I don't know if it's work or not.
Definitely agree.
Reason being that:
I agree with the GokuSparkle's reason.

Back