• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi Hatake Vs The Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
^i mean the 3 mile black sphere:

BlackoutÒÇî'ÕñºÕü£Úø╗' ('ÒâûÒâ®ÒââÒé»ÒéóÒéªÒâê') ' Daiteiden (Burakkuauto); literally meaning "Blackout"ÒÇì: After summoning his sacred treasure, Gowther uses his power to envelop everything within a three mile radius of himself. Everyone with a spirit level of less than 400 caught within range of the technique is rendered unconscious for exactly ten minutes.[18]

we cant really say kakashi has powerlvl over or under 400 but it is still a possibility :)

plus:

• Blackout ArrowÒÇî'ÕñºÕü£Úø╗Òü«þƒó' ('ÒâûÒâ®ÒââÒé»ÒéóÒéªÒâêÒâ╗ÒéóÒâ¡Òâ╝') ' Daiteiden no Ya (Burakkuauto Arō); literally meaning "Blackout Arrow"ÒÇì: Gowther directs his Blackout technique into a light arrow that can be fired from his hands. After charging himself with his power he presses his hands together and fires the Blackout Arrow towards his target to render them unconscious. While strengthened by Merlin's Power Amplify spell, the technique was strong enough to render Escanor unconscious at his peak strength.[19]
the arrow may have been strengthened but it is escanor at peak, surely the arrow works on kakashi, only doubtful point is if kamui phases through this attack too :)

Ah, that Blackout, I completely forgot about it since he hasn't used it in a long time. Regardless, I think Kakashi's is tough enough to handle it (considering the fact that he's very determined) so he should be able to tank it. Arrows are completely different story and he's utterly screwed if he gets hit by even a single one.

Meliodas , Escanor, and Ban all currently outclass Kakashi in attack and durability. Kakashi has some great hax to at least make this a fight, but he honestly has no chance of defeating all seven at once.

Also I'd like to point out that Gowther doesn't just show illusions. He can completely alter an oppenents mind right down to their memories. Kakashi's sharingan can't protect him from a memory wipe.

I have to give it to the Sins. All of them togeather can fight off Kakashi. They would also just get more angery when their teamates are wounded and slain. The power of friendship would carry them past him, even if they do lose some of the Sins.

The Sins due to better AP, superior numbers, similar speed and Hax. Merlin can easily BFR him, Ban can use Physical Hunt to weaken Kakashi physically, Hunter Fest or just plain rip his heart out like he did for the demon that burnt the FKF. Meliodas has better AP and Durability, as does Escanor during the day, and they both have AOE attacks that Kakashi can't tank with Susanoo. Even if Kakashi uses Kamui, he'll still have to materialize to attack during which Ban, Merlin, Mel, Escanor could easily wipe him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back