• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi Hatake Vs The Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Dual-MS Kakashi
  • All Sins are at Full Power
  • Kakashi has Knowledge of the Sins
  • Battle takes place in Seireitei
  • Battle ends when either sides combatant(s) are Dead or Incapacitated
Kakashi Double MS
NaTai

The sins outclass kakashi in ap, kakshi is like large mountain level and mhs+,escanor and meliodas are superior being island level and also mhs+ but kakashi dual ms would be a pain to get around though merlin could always bfr him.

DMS just flies through their attacks though. Then headshot spam.

Maybe SDS has a chance with bfr, but then, Kamui is used for teleportation as well right? Does Merlin's bfr port to somewhere outside of the world?

Kakashi-cos superior speed,hax and smarter which has made him repeatedly hold his own against oppnents that far outclass him in DP,AP and stamina.

Can Kakashi even permanently kill Ban? I don't think he can. I guess he could BFR him fairly easily though.

As for AP and Durability, Escanor/Meliodas outclasses him by a fair margin.

This is probably gonna be more about Meliodas vs Kakashi I guess, given that Meliodas is old/experienced enough to keep up with him.

Alakabamm said:
Can Kakashi even permanently kill Ban? I don't think he can. I guess he could BFR him fairly easily though.
As for AP and Durability, Escanor/Meliodas outclasses him by a fair margin.

This is probably gonna be more about Meliodas vs Kakashi I guess, given that Meliodas is old/experienced enough to keep up with him.
1-I have no idea about Ban's regen but how does a lighting cutter "inside" the brain sound?

2-Again due to kamui,kakashi can negate any sort of durability,also he doesn't need to be in visual range to cast it(look-1) and by the time he gets dual sharingans,frequent usage of kamui doesn't tax him anymore.Not to mention kamui also enables him to phase through strikes and what not.

3-for the sake of simplicity i am still gonna use the LC inside the brain.can meliodas survive that?

@KasarianFahs

- Ban has regenerated from his entire head getting blown off, pretty quick too. So a Raikiri to the brain won't prove fatal against Ban.

- While Kamui ignores conventional durability, it doesn't negate Regen, however BFR is a legitimate way of victory, so that would be his best bet at beating Ban.

- No, Meliodas does not survive that.

• Scans of Ban regenerating from destroyal of head
Bye Brain
Hi Brain

Just a reminder that Kamui is avoidable, it takes a period of time (A short period, but a period of time nontheless) to BFR said person/object, and the Sins have enough speed to get out of the area affected by Kamui before complete removal, so it would take some time of Kakashi wearing them down before he can get a clean shot at Kamui. And this is a 1 v 7.

for the ones who say ban loses because of BFR, we already saw how weak the kamui-intangibility is when someone else is on the other side,

if this is one vs all sins and kakashi absorbs ban before he killed every other one, he will lose the moment he "phases" through a attack, otherwise he will need to kill ban while avoiding the others attacks, btw, merlin can instant teleport on a large scale, if BFR is possible than she should also be able to teleport kakashi away (or out of susanoo) too right?

PS: can meliodas full counter susanoo?

PSS: can petrification be used on other things than living beings? if yes than king should be able to turn susanoo into stone, which makes the biggest ability of kakashi useless :(

Crimson Eyess said:
Just a reminder that Kamui is avoidable, it takes a period of time (A short period, but a period of time nontheless) to BFR said person/object, and the Sins have enough speed to get out of the area affected by Kamui before complete removal, so it would take some time of Kakashi wearing them down before he can get a clean shot at Kamui. And this is a 1 v 7.
Iirc, didn't Kakashi kamui snipe Indra's arrow? Also, a Raikiri kunai, a clone that surprise Obito, and a Rasengan?

if this is kakashi with prep,he already has knowledge of the sins,he has been able to beat much stronger opponents than himself without knowledge of their powers and eventually learning and adapting,since he already knows about them,it's a great asset.Kakashi would know that he can only BFR ban while he can kill others, kakashi starts off in Perf susanoo,charges an LC which consecutively puts through 6 sin's head,kamuing it in and out.since he won't go for Ban,he'll go for one's that can damage his susanoo meliodas and escanor,then merlin for her some hax,then others.putting everyone out of comission the real question is can Ban get past perf susanoo,inside 20 secs that would take kakashi to kill the 6 sins? (5 secs for pulling out susanoo,3 secs for charging LC,2 secs for each head).If no then kakashi wins 8/10.

Here's the thing: Kakashi is facing multiple opponents at once, so he can't remain intangible forever. Furthermore, many of them are pretty experienced in battle, even compared to Kakashi. He might be able to kill someone with his durability negating power but after that it's basically a test of who can hit who first. Any attack from Escanor - who casually oneshotted a large mountain level character - or Meliodas - who blew away a chunk of earth calc'ed at Island level - would kill him.

RavenSupreme said:
now that i think of it - what about gowthers illusions?
let me give you the official description of a sharingan "heavenly eyes that see the truth of all of creation without obstruction"

1 vs 7 too much for Kakashi, if he BFR even 1 sin he cant use intangibility anymore, since he will have to fight simultaneously in and out of kamui world

Kakashi loses badly, Meliodas, Ban and Merlin are more than enough. Merlin can cancel BFR easily with her own teleportation. Kamui attacks wont overcome Ban's regen, and Meliodas needs to get 1 or 2 good blows to finish the match.

Kakashi vs Meliodas would be better matchup, Kakshi isn't strong and fast enough to utilize his hax properly. Especially against people who can counter his hax easily

Faisal Shourov said:
1 vs 7 too much for Kakashi, if he BFR even 1 sin he cant use intangibility anymore, since he will have to fight simultaneously in and out of kamui world
Kakashi loses badly, Meliodas, Ban and Merlin are more than enough. Merlin can cancel BFR easily with her own teleportation. Kamui attacks wont overcome Ban's regen, and Meliodas needs to get 1 or 2 good blows to finish the match.
^ that's why kakashi's been given knowledge of the opponents.Also geez people don't wanna scroll up and read.as i quote myself

"if this is kakashi with prep,he already has knowledge of the sins,he has been able to beat much stronger opponents than himself without knowledge of their powers and eventually learning and adapting,since he already knows about them,it's a great asset.Kakashi would know that he can only BFR ban while he can kill others, kakashi starts off in Perf susanoo,charges an LC which consecutively puts through 6 sin's head,kamuing it in and out.since he won't go for Ban,he'll go for one's that can damage his susanoo meliodas and escanor,then merlin for her some hax,then others.putting everyone out of comission the real question is can Ban get past perf susanoo,inside 20 secs that would take kakashi to kill the 6 sins? (5 secs for pulling out susanoo,3 secs for charging LC,2 secs for each head).If no then kakashi wins 8/10."

also as i think about it since kakashi knows,he'll just kamui to,alternate dimension and wait till night,to better his chances even more.Also merlin has never actively used teleport in combat.even then kakashi literally BFRs while merlin doesn't.

You're acting like Kakashi blitzes the sins. He doesn't. Also, "consecutively puts through 6 sin's head" is absolutely ridiculous.

He has no chance against 7 opponents which have hax that troubles him from time to time. It doesn't matter if he can see through illusions, having to deal with illusions + BFR + opponents that turn him to paste if they touch him + getting turned to stone + a guy who just doesn't die is not a fight he can take at once.

Alakabamm said:
You're acting like Kakashi blitzes the sins. He doesn't. Also, "consecutively puts through 6 sin's head" is absolutely ridiculous.
He has no chance against 7 opponents which have hax that troubles him from time to time. It doesn't matter if he can see through illusions, having to deal with illusions + BFR + opponents that turn him to paste if they touch him + getting turned to stone + a guy who just doesn't die is not a fight he can take at once.
I am not saying he blitzes them i am saying that taking them out consecutively together is the only chance he has,and the only thing he'll do considering that OP has made it specifically clear that kakashi has knowledge of the sins

He has to tag them in order to strike, Kakashi tagged Kaguya with sneak attack. Thats not working here since the stronger Sins are as fast as Kakashi, and have higher AP. If Kakashi attacks and takes out Merlin first, that would make the Sins bloodlusted and Kakashi will get overwhelmed

Alakabamm said:
KazarianFahs said:
Also merlin has never actively used teleport in combat
Wrong. You haven't read NNT, don't pretend to have done so.

when did i say,i did? i am simply referring to her profile page which makes no mention of using teleportation during any sort of combat

You are saying he blitzes them. They will react to any single one of his attacks. You are completely disregarding that fact.

KazarianFahs said:
when did i say,i did? i am simply referring to her profile page which makes no mention of using teleportation during any sort of combat
So you assumed it? Don't assume.

Sins wont be sitting ducks, they have more war experience than Kakashi. Having kowledge doesn't make your opponent stupid or slow.

KazarianFahs said:
Read the manga for battles, reading profiles can only get you so far.

Alakabamm said:
You are saying he blitzes them. They will react to any single one of his attacks. You are completely disregarding that fact.
and no you don't react to something which pops out inside your head.you react to a punch and kick,kakashi has kamui sniped an indra's arrow which is faster than MHS+ characters.he can def do MHS+ chars.

KazarianFahs said:
.and no you don't react to something which pops out inside your head.you react to a punch and kick,kakashi has kamui sniped an indra's arrow which is faster than MHS+ characters.he can def do MHS+ chars.
When did Kakashi snipe Indra's arrow? Sasuke only used it against Naruto. I am beginning to suspect you haven't read either NNT or Naruto

Faisal Shourov said:
KazarianFahs said:
.and no you don't react to something which pops out inside your head.you react to a punch and kick,kakashi has kamui sniped an indra's arrow which is faster than MHS+ characters.he can def do MHS+ chars.
When did Kakashi snipe Indra's arrow? Sasuke only used it against Naruto. I am beginning to suspect you haven't read either NNT or Naruto
you're true i didn't,i am just being stupid here,for god knows why.

KazarianFahs said:
Alakabamm said:
So you assumed it? Don't assume.
so we don't use vsbattles profiles anymore? well wow.
Huh? What you said was an assumption. Not everything is in a VsBattles profile. Don't act like it has any bearing with the lie you said, whether you did it intentionally or not.

^i think he was sarcastic XD

as for my vote: 85/100 fights go to the sins, if kakashi makes the single mistake of teleporting ban before killing the other ones, he will be finished,

and defeteating people who have such powerful regneration, speed and hax will be really difficult, unfortunatly we cant pretend that kakashi has unlimited chakra either, he will get exhausted, merling only needs to teleport the sins away before kamui-snipe can suck them in, thanks to gowthers mind-linking all sins would be sharing enough info for merling to immediatly react if eiher one of them recognizes that the kamui is used ^_^

Can't Gowther just mind hax him? Kakashi hasn't displayed any particular resistance to Genjutsu and was in fact stomped by Itachi with it.

^true, but kamui should phase through the arrows right?

and there is also black sphere which would instantly knock kakashi out ^_^

He can't phase and attack at the same time, meaning that at some point he will get hit.

I'm not sure what you mean by a black sphere, since I'm pretty sure that's a Merascylla exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back