• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
I don't know if this has been discussed before but why do they have Building level durability? They were able to trade blows with and take hits from each other. Which shouldn't be possible if they're glass canons. So I'm proposing that their durability should be adjusted to '''City Block level''' instead.

I suppose that this seems reasonable, but I am not well-versed in the series.

Zabuza is only city block level with lage scale water ninjutsu It says so on his page. they both should be building level normally in Ap and dura not city block level.

I don't know what you mean. Zabuza specializes in Water Release. What other technique would he have apart from that? Suggesting Building level AP and durability for Kakashi and Zabuza is strange. I hope you're not trying to say Raikiri has only Building level AP. Maybe you don't remember their fight? When they used Water Dragon on each other, they were still in the range of the attacks and nothing happened to them. Kakashi also knows large scale water ninjutsu. He used Daibakufu on Zabuza (which is a large scale water ninjutsu) and Zabuza emerged without any injuries. What's Building level about that?

Zabuza is city block because of the range of his attack that water move couldn't even smash him through the tree behind him. Just because he specializes in water realease dose not mean all his normal attacks like punches and kicks are city block level by that logic dadira specializes in that explosive clay and that's about it so should his bombs ap to his normal ap and dura. Plus in the manga version of their fight they where not even caught in the explosion I don't know about their anime fight as I have a bad memory.

I sorry I don't know who raikiri is. Also I don't remember them actually trading blows or taking each others attacks but like I said bad memory

Raikiri is one of Kakashi's techniques

Also, why City Block level?

1) Theres no calc

2) We had a revision... But it died... Mental note post FT revision

@Aiden Is there no feat to scale from?

I remember seeing that revision somewhere. The name of the thread was 'Some Naruto Changes' or something like that.

Honestly, I think Part 1 Naruto should have some revisions. Most of them are glass canons for no real reason and there are some mistakes there.

@Antvasima

They should be able to scale from City Block level Choji.

@Gwynbleiddd Okay. Thank you for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back